• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Story Game

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    made a defensive bubble which blew away arceus who bumped into GIRATINA...

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    ...but what the Jigglypuff didn't know was that a secret agent Magikarp had seen what he had done and...

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    the Magikarp decided to celebrate using his move: Double 0 Splash, which annoyed Arceus and caused him to destroy the world by FIRIN' MAH LAZAH...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    ...apparently have disinterestedness, but then have resurrected. Then the Ice Types starting charging their lasers and...

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    who decide that they will host a party by stealing balloons from the balloon man but...

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    ...and Torterra. By teaming up, they charge through the undead Jigglys, and then fire a triple attack of Leaf Storm, Flamethrower and Hydro Pump at the lead Wigglytuff...

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    who noticed that 'one very mad torchic and a happy go lucky mudkip' seems like a reference to that PMD special manga, and decides too...

Back