• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Student Council

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    My daughter and her best friend are going to run together for 5th grade class president/vice president. They need a catchy campaign slogan, and would like it to be Pokemon related.
    I searched online for ideas, and was surprised at how little I found.
    I'm hoping that someone here might have an idea the girls can use for their campaign posters.

To give you an idea, I'll describe the ones I've seen so far.
    -at the top of the poster is the child's name; in the center is a pokeball; at the bottom is "Choose Me! For [office]"
    -top of poster says "don't be a slowpoke!", center is picture of a slowpoke, bottom says "hurry up and vote [child names] for [office]"

Many thanks in advance for any advice, ideas, etc!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Perhaps make a reference to Pokemon Go- something like "Whether you're Team Mystic, Valor, or Instinct, vote (your daughter/her friend) for Class President and Vice President" with the team logos in the background of their pictures.

This is corny, but "It's no shock, Pikachoose (your daughter/her friend) for Class President and Vice President!"

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Haha that was really clever!

Another one I thought of: "They won't let Ash win the Pokemon League, but you can let (your daughter/her friend) win Class President and Vice President!"

Back