• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun UBs/Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I will give them back to you right after trading, i just need to touch trade them for my dex.

Solgaleo
    Kartana
    Buzzwole

Years
  • As a side note, I have the UBs and legendary from Moon. If you need them for your dex, let me know and we can touch trade those. :)

Years
  • As a side note, I have the UBs and legendary from Moon. If you need them for your dex, let me know and we can touch trade those. :)
    are u gmt?

do u have cosmog to touch trade? if not do u mind touch trading the 4 tapus? i can throw in a lapras , dratini or something else if u need it registered

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    I have a Katana you can have for free if you wish if you are around the same times I am.

Years
  • are u gmt?

do u have cosmog to touch trade? if not do u mind touch trading the 4 tapus? i can throw in a lapras , dratini or something else if u need it registered

I do not have cosmog as I already evolved it into Cosmoem.

I can touch trade the tapus though. I am GMT.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have two karatnas and you can have both in exchange for your lunala and celesteela and I also want want your pheromsa

Are they good competitive natures

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    That would be great! If you're missing anything from the dex let me know, I have a few hard to get Pokemon.

My dex is complete so I am good, although I do need a Porygon-2 to finish having one of each Pokemon from Sun if you have a spare one lying around or a spare Porygon with up-grade. Doesnt matter if not you can still have a Kartana for free. :)

Years
  • My dex is complete so I am good, although I do need a Porygon-2 to finish having one of each Pokemon from Sun if you have a spare one lying around or a spare Porygon with up-grade. Doesnt matter if not you can still have a Kartana for free. :)

I only have a porygon-z since I evolved mine for the dex. You're welcome to have it if it's any good to you though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    I only have a porygon-z since I evolved mine for the dex. You're welcome to have it if it's any good to you though.

PoryZ will probably get me a Pory2 on GTS so that would be good, thanks. I have a Jolly natured Kartana if you want that one. Whenever your free and available i'll come online and send you it. I'm not usually online after 10:30pm so i'll try and be around between now and then for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back