• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sunny Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
Years
  • Hey, Jasonx3333 All you did was recolor the sprite. Unless you can show me something original and made from scratch I cant allow you on the team, sorry.

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Soo am i on your team (Mapper/Website Designer?)

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
  • Hey pokemartcorp. I think its up to you. Because I would like you to join but you said you were going to be busy with your own hack so I didn't know you were still interested.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
  • here is a map i made

here i could do better if u had some good tiles at work. and i had ot make it rar because it wouldnt let me upload

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
  • Hey, Jason are you gonna send me those maps? Because I cant allow you on the team if I dont see proof of work.

JasonX3333

Years
  • yes

i will but did u open my map with a fire red rom because if u did ur supposed to open it with emerald rom

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    here open with fire red also i can script as well well later

Sorry, this is annoying me. Take a picture of the map! Under Tools - Save Map Picture. Open the file (a DIB) in Paint, resave as a PNG, upload on an image sharing site, copy and paste link! Saves a whole load of bother on what the map looks like!

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
  • Yeah, I told him to do that but I guess he doesnt know how. And also Jason that map stunk. Youre not on the team. Srry pal.

JasonX3333

Years
  • o...

ok well the only thing left i can do is edit pokemon and script

but only basic message scripts i can do but its ok i need 2 further my skills anyways well thanks for the honesty

Last edited:

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
  • Just to anyone who cares. I could still use a mapper, because I currently am working on this by myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back