• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon SuperSun (Drayano's style rom-hack)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    I've just began working in a new hack in the style of Drayano's hacks, and I'm planning these features:

The 300 Pokedex will be changed a lot, including Kanto and Kalos starters and some fan-favorites. (The Pokedex pictures will also be changed)
    The Alola starters will be replaced by Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander (I need their overworld sprites)
    The game will be a bit harder and the traineirs will have better teams
    Some characters will change, for example, Cynthia will replace Kahili, being an elite four member and Red will replace Professor Kukui
    The Ultra Beasts quest will be replaced by a legendary quest, example: Instead of catching Nihilego, you will catch Kyogre.If someone would like to help I'm open to new ideas and I'm trying to create a team.

Back