• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

K e n

Secret Spy
Years
Well. Its nice to see new creative ideas like this one. I'll give this one a shot. Nice hack by the way, I hope its as good as the description.

Years
Just a heads up, in the second rival battle I had one poke and my fainted one came out wth it. Unfortunately it was attacked while fainted and my game froze. Great overall hack, though!

Ariathnae

There is no shelter from the storm.
Years
]Omg I just... this game... oh my god
I'm so hyped for the complete game! Keep the hard work!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
Kind of minor thing, but the Lollipop item is more common than it should be, and it doesn't even do anything, or at least not on Cupop.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
random question and not sure if it was answered, are the level caps for the badges the same, or which version of the game do they follow. i ask because the second gym (was it fizzy? lol. can't remember) has lvl 25s, which is higher then what i'm used to for the second gym.

i just don't want to raise my pokesweets levels to high and have them ignore me. no enemies are gonna nibble on my pokesweets.

The level caps disobedience thing has only ever applied to traded pokemon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
I thought it would kind of make sense to post these onto here.
pokesweet_type_chart_by_pikafan2000-d98glmd.png
cookbook_v3_5_by_pikafan2000-da9anib.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
So, I want to play this game, I have the emulator (Visual Boy Advance) I have a Fire Red ROM, I downloaded the file for sweet, what now?

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
This game is GORGEOUS! Like seriously, you've outdone yourself and made the Pokemon community very proud of the results. I haven't had this much fun playing Pokemon (except when I was playing Moemon, that was something special).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
When I try to open the TM case, it glitches out my game. Does this happen to anyone else? Please help!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I don't know if there is anyone still playing this game but i was wondering if this is an error you see i have pretty much beat the game i have caught all 151 pokemon and have been going everything that is possible for me to do when i found in rainbow city where you would normally get eevee in fire red there is a book that said there is 50 tms and 5 hms now i have the 50 tms but i only have 4 of the hms i was wondering if anyone knew what HM05 is and where would i find it if it is even possible to get and the book is wrong.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
Is there anyway to get this to work on actual hardware? I saw several comments earlier about it but wasn't sure if there was a fix. Also does anyone know if the beta worked on actual hardware? I'll try it when I get home but just wanted to know.

Edit:

It appears that the beta also does not work on an ez 3-in-1. From what I can tell it is crashing on loading the title screen. More tests will be forthcoming.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
so i am having some problems....i used lunar and applied the patch to a working firered rom and now when i boot it up i get the opening credits but then the screen goes black and the title screen never appears? what have i done wrong

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
so i am having some problems....i used lunar and applied the patch to a working firered rom and now when i boot it up i get the opening credits but then the screen goes black and the title screen never appears? what have i done wrong
nevermind fixed it

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
Anyone know how to get this working on a PSP? Every emulator I've tried results in the game crashing my PSP. It's not a life or death must play it on the PSP reason, it's just that this is the only ROM hack I have that doesn't work on my PSP or DS emulators. Works fine on PC, so I can't figure out why the PSP emulators don't work.

Edit: I just found a PSP GBA emulator that works! TempGBA if anyone else wants to try it. Overall, great hack. I wish I could eat my Brownisaur!

Last edited:
Back