• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tazanite Version

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Hack Name:
    Pokemon Tazanite Version
    <----Going to fix

Hack of:
    Pokemon Tazanite Version
    BPRE

Storyline:

9 years before Present Day:
    Your Parents are Elite Trainers, who are said to have defeated and captured Legenedary Pokemon. However, your Father goes missing just after you turned 4. There very little of him was found. However, his pokedex was discovered but, its data was corrupted.

5 years before Present Day:
    A challenger defeats the League of Elite trainers, and becomes known as the Greatest trainer in the Region. His name is Emanuel, and his battle style is barbaric and violent, and he treats his pokemon as tools.

4 years before Present Day:
    An Organization has sprung from nowhere overnight. League Members were being attacked by a group calling themselves the 'Lunis Organization'. These trainers are specifically targeting the Legaue Members who are opposed to Emanuel's ideas, yet no-one had voiced this connection.

Present Day:

Newspaper Headline:A known 'Lunis' hideout was attacked and destroyied today by a gang of Vigilantes today calling themselves the 'Solar Squad'.
    You 13th birthday has come and gone, and your day begins as normal. You walk downstairs to find you mother has gone on an errand, and you read the Newspaper. You leave the house, and recieve a message from Proffessor Willow telling you to come to her Pokemon Center/Lab. You enter to see your Childhood friend, Prof. Willow's Daughter.She began her adventure 2 years ago, and Prof. Willow says that she wants you to help complete her pokedex. You recieve an Eevee, and set off to face the Gyms!

Features:
    Some DP pokemon
    New Maps
    New Scripts
    New Sprites and OWs (hopefully)
    New and Old NPCs
    A New Evil Organization
    A New Good team
    etc.

Maps/Screenies:

Spoiler:

Team/Help:

None Yet, however the open postions are:
    Mapper
    Scripter
    Beta tester
    Tutor (just someone I can ask questions bout things I don't understand)
    Spriter (OW included)
    Hexer/Hex Editor
    (possibly)

Acknowledgements:
    Hackers, for inspiration!
    Tool makers, for....well...making tools.
    X-buster for the Rom-base in Resource
    (not sure who, will fix later ) for all DP pokemon front and back sprites.

Userbars

Notes:

This is my 1st offical hack, so don't be too crictal.
    Maps, scripts etc are all Work in progress.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Uhuh this is good but those maps. I cant stand to look at and say how horrible they are. Learn how to map a little and you will be fine.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    i'd like to be a beta tester, and theres a lot of glitches in your maps. such as::
    the second town has a few mistakes.
    a mountain is a mountain. it has a corner, not a ledge. well, good luck.
    try to fix your mistakes. though.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Like I said, none of the mapping is a 100% completed.

@FRYS and anyone who wants to help: Please fill in this application form and PM it to me.

Job:
    Proof of work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact possibilities:

Back