• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG for Nintendo DS Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm here to post about a petition I started online for Nintendo to make a Pokemon TCG game for the Nintendo DS. Now yes, this is a long shot, but they need to know what we want and I've seen several hundred people comment online that they wish there was a DS release like the GBC release from 2000. This petition also takes a blog from a user by the name of "gamerCNSK" which tells why Nintendo shouldn't be worried about the impact of the release of such a game on physical car sales and the franchise. I for one am ready for this game to be released, all of the online alternatives are crap IMO, and they'd be doing themselves a favor by scrapping the online TCG on the official website and just programming it on the NDS. They were developing a tutorial cartridge out in Japan that would show newbies how to play the game, so they already have the basic programming out of the way. I just htink this would be amazing for all of us long time pokemon card players that are too old to find other people our age to play with!

Anyways, here's the link. Share it with all of your friends, remember, the more signature it gets, the better chance we have of getting what we want.

removed

Now I'm not sure the rules on this one, but here's a link to a facebook page that can be liked and shared with all of your friends. Mods, if this is against the rules, please just take it off, I haven't been on this forum in a LONG time, before facebook was up I believe.

removed

EDIT: I want to assure the mods that this page on facebook will NOT have any inappropriate language or content of any kind, the facebook profile I set up to make the page is not linked to my normal account in any way so all social affairs are cut off, this is purely for the cause at hand.

Also, if you guys are reading, PLEASE do go sign the petition, it takes two seconds to fill out the form and get us one step closer to having the game. I you took the time to click on the post and read then why not take the extra two seconds and sign the petition? 44 reads so far and only 3 signatures, one of which are mine.

And again, Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That's nice and all, but this isn't the place to advertise your petition. I'm afraid I'll have to removed the links as well. I do wish you good luck in your endeavors, though!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back