• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokemon TCG Generations 1.4

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I completely forgot about the Trades/Promos, for the next update I will make changes to these and change the text so that they make sense
    Out of curiosity, in the next update, are you planning on adding Togetic in the LC version or swapping Togekiss with another card entirely?

Years
    • Seen today
    Out of curiosity, in the next update, are you planning on adding Togetic in the LC version or swapping Togekiss with another card entirely?
    Possibly I'll replace it with a very good card like Computer Search, I haven't decided yet and I've also been doing other things

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, I just wanted to show you a little of what I've been doing lately, in the end the update that was supposed to be "1.4.1" will not come out as quickly as I thought, why? because basically, it got a little out of hand and I ended up adding more and more changes that the update would practically be 1.5 😅.
    There will be the typical things about these updates, New Sprites, Attacks, Pokepower, Etc. And some other changes, for example: Now when you start the game the text would already be at Speed 5, that is, the start will be a lot faster.
    Here is an example of what is coming:
    Pokemon TCG Generations 1.4

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, I just wanted to show you a little of what I've been doing lately, in the end the update that was supposed to be "1.4.1" will not come out as quickly as I thought, why? because basically, it got a little out of hand and I ended up adding more and more changes that the update would practically be 1.5 😅.
    There will be the typical things about these updates, New Sprites, Attacks, Pokepower, Etc. And some other changes, for example: Now when you start the game the text would already be at Speed 5, that is, the start will be a lot faster.
    Here is an example of what is coming:
    View attachment 160389
    So what card did you replace Togekiss with? Or did you add Togetic in the LC version?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, I just wanted to show you a little of what I've been doing.
    Pokemon TCG Generations 1.4Pokemon TCG Generations 1.4Pokemon TCG Generations 1.4
    At this point I'm already finishing up with the Changes/Additions to the Cards, so I'm mainly focusing on other minor things, such as the Documentation! This is something I should have done from the beginning but it never occurred to me that it was necessary xd.
    This will be Practically the Last Update of the Hack, I highly doubt that I will have to update or that I will want to update the rom more in the Future (Excluding Bugs/Glitches that are found xd.), This is for the simple reason that well, there is not much What to change now or to add and Personally, I would like to try doing other projects =).
    Have a Nice Day! =D

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, I just wanted to show you a little of what I've been doing.
    View attachment 160830View attachment 160831View attachment 160832
    At this point I'm already finishing up with the Changes/Additions to the Cards, so I'm mainly focusing on other minor things, such as the Documentation! This is something I should have done from the beginning but it never occurred to me that it was necessary xd.
    This will be Practically the Last Update of the Hack, I highly doubt that I will have to update or that I will want to update the rom more in the Future (Excluding Bugs/Glitches that are found xd.), This is for the simple reason that well, there is not much What to change now or to add and Personally, I would like to try doing other projects =).
    Have a Nice Day! =D
    Generations has been an absolute joy to play. I can't wait to see what your next project will be.

Back