• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Yeh, todays the first day that it showed up. Everythings good, but the Groudon could use some work.

Years
Like what it's horns are already the palette of that liquid stuff that captures everybody and his mouth eyes are lie it the blue lines could be seen the whole time and the stomach is dark blue with some orange places I actually was watching one of rthe pictures I found on google so I actually made it just like the one in the movie

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Like what it's horns are already the palette of that liquid stuff that captures everybody and his mouth eyes are lie it the blue lines could be seen the whole time and the stomach is dark blue with some orange places I actually was watching one of rthe pictures I found on google so I actually made it just like the one in the movie

Actually, I'm pretty sure the lines that he was referring to earlier were the lines in the background, not on Groudon. You know...the brown and gray ones...

And I just figured out what you used as your reference. That isn't Groudon. That's an evil being in the shape of Groudon. Here's the Bulbapedia entry on what you based that off of:

"In Jirachi: Wish Maker, a former Team Magma scientist, working as a magician at the carnival, wishes to use http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jirachi_(movie_6)Jirachi to bring forth a Groudon. However, what he ended up with was not a Groudon, but a manifestation of pure evil. At the end, Jirachi used Doom Desire to destroy the false Groudon."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
yeah I know but tvoza2 requested me to do this creature of wish maker

Oh, alright then. Whatever the creator wants. Although now I'm wondering how that thing that was created [and destroyed] by Jirachi has anything to do with Team Magma, when they haven't even seen it...

I think a storyline update may be in order...

Btw, tvoza2, fix the first post. You typed "All work is halted, practicing hacking skills for now, should restart this b4 the end of the summer.,"
but this isn't a hack, so it might confuse newcomers and just cause all kinds of nonsense and shenanigans haha.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
I have said this will be a hack, probably LeafGreen.
nyway, progress is no longer halted, I'm starting today.

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I have said this will be a hack, probably LeafGreen.
nyway, progress is no longer halted, I'm starting today.

If you're making a hack then this thread should be in the emulation section not game dev.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Yes, if this is a hack it belongs in Emulation, however it does not meet the requirements for that section so I'm just going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back