• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Team: Protectors of the Angels

videoman

I'm no hero. And never was.
    Years
    Team: Protectors of the Angels

Hello! I am Videoman (AKA Flamm1ng Dem0n). I have always wanted to make a Rom that made the player want to play it again and again, but i am (sort of) new to the Pokemon hacking world. But i do have some experience in making maps and working with scripting. I am also good at using Photoshop (for making tilesets). But alas, i am getting ahead of myself. This Pokemon Hack its called -
    Pokemon: Angels of Light and Chaos​

Basic Info
    This Pokemon Hack will be based in a region called: The Asgard Region.
    You (the player) will play as a Boy or Girl (like a lot of the Pokemon games), and you live in a small village. You (and the rest of your village) belong to a group that believes in two beings. These two beings that your village believe in are called:
    The Angel of Light and The Angel of Chaos.​

Chapter 1

From Bad to Worse....

These two creatures live near your village and are protected by People from your village called - Protectors of the Angels.These Angels live in two separate caves. The Angel of Light lives in a cave called - The Cave of Virtue. This Cave is located at the Top of: Mountain of Enlightenment. and there rests deep within the cave. The Angel of Chaos rests in a cave called - The Cave of Disorder. This Cave is located at the bottom of the Titan Sea. You (the player) has just turned the age of adulthood and you are expected to pass the many of tests to prove you ability to be one of the next Protectors of the Angels. But things are about to take a turn of the worst. Even though the village has protected the Angels for many centuries, one unexpected day the skies darken with clouds, it start poring rain then snowing then raining again and the sun gets blocked by the extreme weather.​

Odin the Professor

You are called in by the villages local Professor. His name: Professor Odin. He decides to "lend" you a Pokemon. So that you can investigate and give a Sit-Rep on the Angels status. You start by going to see the Angel of Light, but the Bridge to the Mountain Cave has been Destroyed by the extreme weather. So you must go and see the Village Elder.​

The Elders Task

The Elders name is: Loki. He tells you that you will need to go see the Angel of Chaos, so that they can have time to rebuild the bridge. He gives you a note to hand over to the current Protectors so that you can pass into the cave. Most of the time you would access the cave via diving underwater, but you can't because of you Pokemon's level of ability. So you will have to use the only other way of passage, the underwater glass observation tunnel. More formally known as the: Passage of Blindness. You access the Passage using an old elevator in a storage building. But upon exiting (after riding it down) the elevator falls farther down the shaft and the explodes. You can't return to the surface, so you must continue on the path you are given, to the Chaos Angel. You get the the end of the Passage and hand the note to the Current Protectors to allow you admission into the Angels Chambers.​

Angel of Chaos

As you enter the lobby to the Angels chambers, you start to feel the ground shake and hear a lot of noise coming from the Angels living quarters. You then (by instinct) run as fast as you can into the Angels living quarters, and when you enter the quarters...you see a dark hooded figure standing in front of the Angel itself. And then a fight breaks out, the hooded figure attacks first with his Pokemon. His Pokemon attack the Angel faster then a blink of an eye, then you see his Pokemon start to enveloped by a dark and evil looking aura. Soon the whole chamber starts to darken and turn a dark reddish and blackish color. But the battle ends quickly and effortlessly, not only that but it ends as quickly as it started. Before the battle ends the black hooded figure throws a Pokeball and then with not effort given the Angel of Chaos is Captured. After seeing this the hooded figure turns and sees you. He then walks over to you and says "This world that both you and I live in will never be the same again. Now that one of the Angels is gone and with me, only one remains and when that one is also gone...the world will be thrown into a Chaos that can never be fixed or mended by any means what so ever. But you my friend have seen to much, I must put you out of you misery." You then realize what he is going to do, so you try to run away. But as you start to back away, you trip and fall over backwards and he then knocks you out and you black out. But before you do you see him disappear into thin air. Then as you start to lose consciousness you hear voices, you recognize the owners of the voices. Its the Current Protectors of the Angels. You see them standing over you shouting over in the direction of the main entrance​

Chapter 2

The Chosen One awakens

When you wake-up you are back in a house and a Elderly man is standing over you. You realize as you come-to more and more that it is the villages Elder: Loki. He asks is you can stand and you say "yes, but barely". As you get out of bed you stagger a little bit but you are able to remain standing. As you get out of the bed the Elder walks over to a nearby chair and sits down. He then beckons you and you sit down at one of the chairs yourself, he then asks you (calmly) what accord down in the Angel of Chaos chamber. You then tell him what events happened on you journey to the Angel, at least up until you were knocked out and became unconsciousness. The Elder (still calm) gets up and walks over to the window and looks out into the blazing out of control storm that is happening out side. He then recites a long series of sentences that what sounds like a passage from a poem book. It sounds something like this "When the Sky darken with fire like smoke and when the heavens doom all, their will appear a man cloaked in dark color and a veil of pure hatred. Upon his arrival he will effortlessly strike down the ones that protect us and that hold the world in balance. And upon the completion of this task he will take his leave and disappear. When all hope is thought to be lost, a man cloaked in a robe that has the appearance of an angel will appear from from a family of heritage and hope. Only when the Hero of the Angels can complete the tasks of replacing the worlds balance can the protectors be saved. But upon the Heroes completion he will turn into a piece of history that can never be removed or forgotten for centuries to come." Upon the last or the Elder turns around and says "That passage comes from a book that has been passed down in my family since this village was founded. and only my family has ever read the contents of the book. But my family has never been able to understand what that specific passage means. You then ask "Why", and he responds "that is because it was told to my ancestors by the Angels themselves, so we were not able to understand it....at least not until now. I Fully understand it in these dark times." You then ask "I could not make a lick of sense from what it was trying to mean. What does it mean Elder?" Loki still standing at the window is quiet for some time, he then responds "The part of the passage that say: When the Sky darken with fire like smoke and when the heavens doom all. It refers to when the sky starts to turn black with clouds and starts to rain, and it never seems to stop. and the next part that says: Their will appear a man cloaked in dark color and a veil of pure hatred. Upon his arrival he will effortlessly strike down the ones that protect us and that hold the world in balance. And upon the completion of this task he will take his leave and disappear. It must mean the person you saw in the Black clothes, you know... the one you described to me and how he disappeared out of thin air. But the parts following that last passage are not understandable to me neither. They will most likely will not be understandable until the time is right....I guess." He then walks back to his chair and sits down again. He then looks directly at you and says "Young one...I need you to go to the Angel of Light and ask her for her help and assistance in these troubled times. Once you do that, i need you to return here and tell me what she said. Once that is out of the way...we can figure out where to go from there. GO! NOW! Make haste and go to the Angel of Light. As you leave Loki's house you see an bird Pokemon fly over and you recognize it as Ho'oh, the Bird of good fortune and hope. You wave at him and he responds with a loud: HO'OH! You then start to run towards the path the leads to the Angel of Light.​

Chapter 3

The Angel of Light

As you approach the once broken bridge you see a hooded figure standing on the bridge looking at you village where you like. As he sees you approach he starts to walk backwards and he says something you can barley make out, but still are able to. He says "You may be only a child, but you are the one destined to be my downfall. I will now allow this, so i must defeat you and burn you village so that no more people will be able to stop me. And not only that, but if I burn you village the whole world will become scared and will tremble in their shoes. And when they are, THAT is when I will take over the world." He starts to laugh and disappear and even though he soon completely vanishes...you can still hear him laughing. Then all goes quite and you decide to move on and find the Angel of Light. On you way up to the Angels chambers you battle many strong Pokemon, as in the process your own chosen Pokemon becomes stronger. When you are in sight of the chamber you see the guards lying on the ground. And you fear you are to late. But one gets up and says "you must make haste young one, because I fear that the hooded man has already captured or destroyed the Being of Light." Upon this he falls back to the ground. Even though you should check on the other guards, you know it is more impotent to protect the last angel. As you enter the entry chamber you hear a huge explosion, and a cry that sounds like a Pokemon. You then recognize it as the angels and you rush into the chamber. Upon entry once again see him, the hooded man. He is battling the Angle of Light, but he seems to be having trouble. It seems that the angel is winning and that it will survive. Then a dark fog begins to settle in the angels chamber. But then a massive blinding flash appears and then another and another. When the last flash vanishes you see the hooded man cowering on the ground. Then you see him stand up, and you hear a deep but kind voice say "Have you had enough man of wicked and evil?" You don't know where the voice came from, but you soon find out. The hooded man replies to the voice "Even you by yourself Angel of Light can never hope to stop me. I promise you, I will Return!". He then vanishes out of this air. The angel the notices you and says "Young one you may approach me." You slowly walk over to the angel, being unsure what the angel will do. After approaching the angel, it says "So young one...how can i be of assistance?". You then say "the elder has asked me to tell you that a hooded man has captured the Angel of Chaos. And that we need you help and guidance, Angel of Light we need you help." You stand there hoping for a quick answer, but instead the Angel does not respond but only stares at you with his deep blue eyes and you wait.

Just for Now

That's as far as i have gotten in the Storyline. I am hoping that this Pokemon Hack become a fun and enjoyable for all to play.​

Thanks for the support!​

Please fill out the following application so that I can learn more about you Pokemon editing skills and abilities.​

Wanted Name(to be added in credits at the ending of the game):​
    Skills and Abilities:
    Other Works of Art and or projects you have worked on (past a present):
    Why You Want to Join This Team:
    Your Ideas for making the Hack a good one:
    Other Information You Want Me to Know (this one is optional):

Current Members:

Videoman (AKA Flamm1ng Dem0n)
    Mudkips4life
    Drew6464
    Adamb241
    Nintendoshs (newest member)

Thanks Again for Your Support​

Videoman​

Last edited:

videoman

Years
    I was just wondering if anyone is going to help me with the Pokemon game hack? I would be great if some people (or someone) is willing to help me out. Let me know.

Thanks

Videoman

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    I'm atm too busy to apply, but at first I'd like to say that your storyline's start is pretty exciting. I think I'm going to apply later on.

videoman

Years
    Thanks for letting me know

I'm atm too busy to apply, but at first I'd like to say that your storyline's start is pretty exciting. I think I'm going to apply later on.

Thanks for letting me know, i look forward to seeing you join the team in the near future. Good luck with other game hacks you may be currently working on.

Videoman

videoman

Years
    Thanks for the assist

do you need a Pokemon inserter? I can do that for you

Ok, that would be great! I was thinking about only adding two additional Pokemon sprites. The two Angels...but i am thinking about adding more to the game. Thanks again! I will be contacting you here soon. Also...does anyone know about to add a picture under signature....i think it's called a "Signature Picture". It would be great if someone could telling me. I have a really cool picture i made for the Projects logo.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Ok, that would be great! I was thinking about only adding two additional Pokemon sprites. The two Angels...but i am thinking about adding more to the game. Thanks again! I will be contacting you here soon. Also...does anyone know about to add a picture under signature....i think it's called a "Signature Picture". It would be great if someone could telling me. I have a really cool picture i made for the Projects logo.

alright PM me when you need me, also i have a LOT of sinnoh region ppokemon sprites and alterante pokemon sprites

videoman

Years
    Still wondering....

I am still interested in making the Rom Hack, but i am not sure if anyone else is. Is anyone going to help out? I know its been a while but, I would really like to get this Rom hack off the ground.

Let me know

Videoman

Ocarion

I'm just playing hacks
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    I am willing to help, but I'm not sure how. I have tried to make my own hacks in the past, but I fail at scripting. I'm watching tutorials on spriting, so someday I'll be good at that. This hack has a lot of potential and I'd hate to see it fail. Good luck!

videoman

Years
    Thanks man for the support. I just wish more people were willing to help like you are. I too hope that this Hack does not fail and loose it's potential for being a great hack. Please people of this amazing community....please help and support this hack and make it flourish, make it a possibility and make it happen.

Still looking for help

Videoman

MUDKIPS4LIFE

Hack Player.
    Years
    Wanted Name: Mudkips4life
    Skills and Abilities: Mapping
    Other Works of Art and or projects you have worked on: Map at bottom
    Why You Want to Join This Team: I want to help and I like the story.
    Your Ideas for making the Hack a good one: None at the moment

videoman

Years
    Welcome to the Team

YAAAA! We have our first joining team member. I would like to welcome you to the: Protectors of the Angels team. I hope you will enjoy working on the team, and i also like you mapping work. You have major potential and will be a real help to the team. I hope we can put you mapping skills to the test. Again, Welcome to the team.

Sincerely

Videoman

videoman

Years
    Can anyone else assist with the hack? I have had little to no contact with "Mudkips4life" and also with "war rock exe". It would be nice to have more people on the team. Is anyone else available to assist with the making of this hack?

Thanks

Videoman

Last edited:

MUDKIPS4LIFE

Hack Player.
    Years
    I don't know if this is the type of village you wanted but here is the hometown.

Pokemon Team: Protectors of the Angels

videoman

Years
    Hey Mudkips4life...ummm...What am i supposed to be looking at? There is no picture. Please re-upload if you can.

Never mind.....sorry. At first the picture did not show up. Odd

Also...it looks pretty good, but i was thinking of having a department store like building as the entrance to the Angel of Chaos chambers. Maybe like an old looking run down department store like building that has seen many years of aging and no use. Can it be done?

Last edited:

videoman

Years
    Update to all people who are reading this, I am currently working on the music for the hack. I am still looking for more help with the hack. Will anyone else volunteer to help?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Videoman

drew6464

Spriter and composer
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Wanted Name(to be added in credits at the ending of the game): Drew6464
    Skills and Abilities: (4-star) Music, (decent) Mapping, (5-star) Spriting.
    Other Works of Art and or projects you have worked on (past a present): Pokemon Requiem, and I have been a large part of many spriting communities for about 3 years. I have also opened up a Newgrounds account where I post music I made with FL studio. drew6464.newgrounds.com
    Why You Want to Join This Team: I feel I have free time on my hands, and this is a great hack that I would like to help.
    Your Ideas for making the Hack a good one: Adding plenty of interesting music pieces and great sprites for greater visual appeal.
    Other Information You Want Me to Know (this one is optional): I will help to my full extent. I create MIDI music files professionally, sprite EXTREMELY professionally, and have a creative mind that could steer any hack in a very good direction, though reading your plot, I say it's already headed that way.

Last edited:

videoman

Years
    We have a new member!Welcome to the team Drew6464. It is a pleasure to have you aboard the crew. I will need a way to contact you that is faster then using Pokemon Community. Please send me PM telling me how to quickly contact you. I would prefer a chat program called "Xfire", but you may choose what the best way it. Like i said, just PM me the best way to contact you.

Thanks for Joining the Team Drew6464!

Sincerely

Videoman (AKA Flamm1ng Dem0n)

drew6464

Spriter and composer
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I usually do normal forum PMing, but we could use Xfire too.
    Now to make one. :P
    So, anything you want me to do? Map? Sprite? Music?

Back