• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Team Rocket's Revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, I hope people know how much I am working on this game, a freinds of mine called Blazichu likes the hack, I will keep you informed.

The Alpha is like 5 months old and out of date, this hack will be completed soon.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yes, it is a good hack, I will be using some decent tiles in the hack, a freind is going to provide me with some good tiles I can hopefully use.

I will get more up soon, as most is up above in the previous post...

I hope people like the hack. ;)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Fixing glitches, still awiting for the new tileset to come here,

TRR will be a good hack, better than many hacks out there that people start making then days later they give up.

This hack will be 100% complete soon, which I will be glad to announce.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    and when is that soon?

february? you told me that on msn, then you pop off and didnt want to send me the 50% beta....mark :dddddd

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yes, I don't send the BETA to one person. I need to make sure the game is right to play, and I won't send the origional rom out to anyone yet...

I need ideas for the hack!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    if ya need ideas yo wont finish till february....:ddddd

its a pity that you didnt make this in r/s/e style :P
    but i like the hack, story....its unique cause you a rocket in the game :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow, this thread was just saved. Well, the screenshots and plot is okay - it's worth having a try I guess. :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    kool its gonna be finished sooon can't wait to play it and well putting jessie and james in it would make it fun also butch and casady if its possible and i wanted to know what you will do with mt silver? i was thinkin instead of making giovanni the champion you can make him appear in mt silver since if your a rocket defeating him would be the ultimate test

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    kool its gonna be finished sooon can't wait to play it and well putting jessie and james in it would make it fun also butch and casady if its possible and i wanted to know what you will do with mt silver? i was thinkin instead of making giovanni the champion you can make him appear in mt silver since if your a rocket defeating him would be the ultimate test
    You have made by day!

I am thinking about making the rival Butch or Cassidy, James and Jessie are in the hack in the last gym.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I Want to Ask you how i can downlaod It
    There is no offcial BETA for this hack, I need to get the gyms done up to the 4th gym and then a beta will be released, a freind of mine will hopefully work on the spriting side of the hack and then a beta will be open to the public.

PM me your email and I'll send the rom and I will allow you to play up to the secound city of my hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    kool butch and casady would be awesome 2 have in a game none of the other games have them this hack looks really fun hope it goes well

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    wow this is going to be a great hack! I liked the pic where giovanni took the safari zone :) good luck on your hack

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I have still yet a few things to decide. In the safari zone, with 5 floors. Do you battle a new rocket team who want to destroy team rocket or do I just put a few normal grunts in you battle?

Thanks for your support.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Hey, nice job making a hack on Pokemon based on playing as a member of Team Rocket, Liquinn! I have been wanting to do that for centuries! Of course, I despise Team Rocket for their criminal acts, but I really wanna play as a Rocket Grunt!

Oh, yes, I have five new ideas for starter lines.

1st: Machop, Abra, Houndour
    2nd: Ekans, Sandshrew, Zubat
    3rd: Murkrow, Gastly, Abra
    4th: Larvitar, Oddish, Charmander
    5th: Elekid, Magby, Smoochum

Anyways, good luck with your hack! And by the way, could you create a mission where you get to rob a Poke Mart somehow? And maybe steal Pokemon from a Pokemon Center. And maybe you could make it so that fully evolved wild Pokemon like Tyranitar and Charizard appear in the wild, but at very, very high levels and also make them very rare too!
    Oh, and maybe a mission to steal Pokemon from some trainers and houses!

I hope you like my ideas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back