• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Farfetch'd can't have an evolution, he's supposed to be the pinnacle of failure, and if he had an evo that actually made him worth while, he'd no longer be fail, and all the big flying types like Staraptor and Pigeot would need to find a new poké to pick on.

Luvdisk does need SOMETHING to keep it from being ridiculed as the worst thing to happen since war, but I can't honestly think of any evolutions for it. Do we make it bigger, give it tentacles, do a Magneton and mash three of them together, make fire spout from the top of it's head, make it look fat, or stick a wig on it and call it a day?

And Ditto...What whould be the point of an evolution? The only moves it'll ever learn are Transform and Struggle.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Why hasen't anybody mentioned shuckle yet? :/ (maybe somebody did I haven't read the entire thread yet, just a few pages) He could really use an evo considering his insane defense.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Dunsparce, Tentacruel could use another one, Plusle and Minun could could use a pikachu-like evo, I think it would be cool if they could make some new eevee evolutions too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    The only one I would like would be Jynx, to complete the Magmar/Electabuzz/Jynx symmetry, but she doesn't NEED one, and tbh adding preevolutions is retarded and doesn't make sense, whilst in general the new ways Pokemon can evolve are crap (levelling up with Ancient Power?!) and generally look crap - I'm looking at you, Rhyperior!

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Pokemon that could use evolutions

sorry for double post, I realized this would be better for this thread

Kecleon could use an evolution, some dragon looking thing. It would be dragon/normal type.

Also Kadabra could evolve into something similar to Gallade, a psychic/fighting Pokemon.

What else does PC think?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    No more evo's for pre existing pokemon. Only innovation, or nothing imo. Seroiusly I'm pissed that they even touched Magmar, Chansey, Tangela, Lickitung, etc. Although Electivire is pretty cool, so that works:p

Last edited by a moderator:

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    like dragonair should have a final evo in water/dragon type. not likely that it also will grow arms and legs miraculously

ACE9

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    No more evo's for pre existing pokemon. Only innovation, or nothing imo. Seroiusly I'm pi$$ed that they even touched Magmar, Chansey, Tangela, Lickitung, etc. Although Electivire is pretty cool, so that works:p

Im the opposite
    Lickilicky and probopass were horrible ideas, never should of used them
    magmortar and electrivre are cool
    I dont like tangrowth, but it has pretty good stats
    Blissey is extremely popular, so I guess its successful

EDIT: Gliscors cool and has good typing

Last edited:

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    blissey was a success even at the beggining of GSC.
    i think that jynx was kinda left off. maybe an evolution of her? and mr. mime perhaps

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    like I said when you accidenyl posted this thread in GPG, I second the evolved dragon-type Kecleon, as long as it's color change mechanic keeps it interesting, like maybe having 17 different formes depending on the last attack it took. :P

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    like I said when you accidenyl posted this thread in GPG, I second the evolved dragon-type Kecleon, as long as it's color change mechanic keeps it interesting, like maybe having 17 different formes depending on the last attack it took. :P

well i think that is a good idea..

ACE9

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013

I just thing a dragon type would be cool because kecleon sorta looks like a baby dragon to begin with
    the downside to keeping the the color change would be a somewhat superpowerful pokemon, but I guess they could make it have low def. and sp def or something

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    I just thing a dragon type would be cool because kecleon sorta looks like a baby dragon to begin with
    the downside to keeping the the color change would be a somewhat superpowerful pokemon, but I guess they could make it have low def. and sp def or something

yeah color chaNge remains at the evo form. that would be a great idea. and the low defence too. for fair purpose

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

Taking away Kecleon's best stat would be somewhat problematic though...giving it relatively low HP and speed like Kecleon might be easier in keeping it's stats balanced. :P

ACE9

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Taking away Kecleon's best stat would be somewhat problematic though...giving it relatively low HP and speed like Kecleon might be easier in keeping it's stats balanced. :P

I didnt even check its stats
    but low hp and speed would be good

Back