• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon That Most Resembles You.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Out of all the ruby/Sapphire Pokemon, or even out of the Pokemon in your Ru/Sa team, which is the most like you? Whether it's by looks, personality, whatever! Weeeeeeeell, I am most like my Zangoose, Sesshomaru. He is very sassy, yet loyal. He has good speed and looks soooooooo cool! Just like mioua! LOL! ^_^
    Sooooo, what Ru/Sa Pokemon are you most like?

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    ^_^;;; Yeah, I dunno what I meant by da looks. Afterall, I am CRAZAY!!! ^_~

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *looks at LilLatias Signature*
    Slowpoke needs 16 Seconds to Feel Pain! Not 5! XD

Well... I think I look like a Sableye >< Me plays Tricks Everytime... And I look like Cursed O__O

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    OK, for the last time, I am INSANELY CRAZAY, so forget da whole 'looks' thingy unless you actually 'look' like it. ^^;;;;

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 31
    • auz
    • Seen Sep 17, 2004
    rayzaqua cool aaaaaaaaaah green fav colour im wierd arnt i d'oh should not have sed that raaah ah im so scared

Back