• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:The Crusade

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Introduction: I am Lostt, many of you may not know me, some of you may. I have had a couple of unfinished hacks that will remain unfinished, this one will most likely be unfinished. I hope I finish it. Any ways I really want to make a hack, but I only understand Mapping and basic spriting, then I can also make one line talking scripts. I am sort of new at hacking and should read more tutorials and get more help, but I have read a couple of tut's and talked to a few people, they all said the same thing. Without further ado I give you Pokemon:The Crusade

The Infamous Story Line: You are a young boy/girl living in the region of Velen, a nice region filled with all sorts of different fun activites. You are the age of 13 and have no idea what the world has coming for you, Professor Krauss asks to see you one day he has a sort of present. The same day he asks your best friend Felix if he wants a pokeom too. When you reach the lab you find out the Prof Krauss has been kidnapped, yet strangely the cops have had no trail, no one seen it happen and he was in the lab full of assitants. He just suddenly up and and vanished, soon his lab was taken over by his lead Assistant Mellisa Mayburry. When she takes over you are already off to go find the Professor, but there are even bigger issues than that, there have been sightings of bizzare pokemon all over the region. Over night a building just comes up out of the dust in the middle of the forest. You have to get to the bottom of all the bizzarness. (More to Come as a Team Forms)

Things to Know
    The strange building is the Elite four's place. (Elite four's name will be changed, once I get an Idea..)
    The Evil team is known as The Crusaders of Velen.
    Fakemon are included in this hack.
    Features
    New hero/heroine
    New Region
    New Starters
    Fakemon
    New badges, gyms and gym leaders.
    You do not ride a bike a pokemon.
    (All that I could think of..)

Pokedex:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Any Ideas, Comments? Post them below
    Want to Join the team? Fill out this application
    Name:(User name, aswell as real name if you feel comfortable sharing it.)
    Job:(What job you want
    Other Job:(another job or two you are applying for)
    Proof of Work:(Proof for the jobs you are applying for..)
    Why Should I choose you:(Short pargraph 4-5 sentences about why i should choose you. Here are some example question:Are you a commited a worker? Do you get on a lot so that you can work?

The floor is now yours..

Last edited:

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • i will make pokemon, script, i can do a lot of hacking stuff. texter and stuff and co creator and co-owner

Last edited:

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
  • Since your a member of team deathscythe we can fall back on your hack if you want to.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • well I'm good at making ideas.

I'm the idealist in another hack in PC.

For example...

A building appeared out of nowhere, and the player becomes curious what is inside.

Strange Pokemon were caged, and an eerie old man in a lab coat was laughing maniacally for no visible reason. The caged Pokemon were strange, with colors not of their own, and some with the abilities of others. A Yellow Marill with Flamethrower? A Blue Pikachu with Vine Whip?

Then, there was an Earthquake, and the player quickly left. He/She saw the Building burrow underground, the reason why it has not appeared before.

Then he/she heard a familiar cry of help from the building--The voice was Prof. Krauss' voice!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Those are nice ideas, but can they be made? Also, I already have Krauss's fate decided.

Back