• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Grand Festival

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    I am tired of Pokemon games that deal around Gyms and becoming champion of the world, or stopping a great evil from taking over the Region. So I am going to attempt my hand at Hacking. Pokemon: The Grand Festival will be based around...................Contests!

Name:
    Pokemon: The Grand Festival.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Hack Of:

Pokemon Emerald

_____________________________________________________________________________

Main Storyline:

You are a Girl/Boy from the Tremearian Island Chain off the coast of Sinnoh, Your mother was a great pokemon coordinator in her youth and your father was a pokemon trainer, You want to follow in your mothers footsteps because well...Everyone is a Pokemon trainer and why would you want to hurt your precious Pokemon in battles? ((Except for Contest Part hehehe...)) There is only one problem...You have NO pokemon! So...Mother being so sweet as she is gives you a ...(Starter Not yet known but it will be chosen by the player possibly I am debaiting 3 Pokemon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    I am very new at this so don't expect this to be out soon I need to learn how to sprite, Map, and do the editing and have a bad feeling I won't be able to do it...v..v'

Back