• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Great Galaxy

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
    Does that mean you're puting orre in the game? If I were u, I'd put in Orange isle. It's the only region which hasn't had an official pokemon game made for it.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
    Years
    @nmorr:
    To tell everybody the truth, the title has absolutely nothing to do with the story, it just describes the size of the game. Now most people think that when they make their own game they can say at the beginning that they'll have Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, AND Orre. Most likely those people will never finish their games, they will be abandoned and forgotten, and when most people hear me say; the title has absolutely nothing to do with the story, it just describes the size of the game. They would think I'm putting all the regions said above, well i'm not.

Does that answer your question? I bolded the "think" you could see he meant people like you (not in a bad, evil way, like PEOPLE LIKE YOU, UGH.). Just read the first post XD.

I like the colors, but they're not even your tiles so I really don't know what else to say. I'm curious as to what this game is about...

I hope you post more screenshots or something soon...

Back