• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon : The Harristown Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Beta might be soon.

Update: Doing West Harristown. Grade 12 Block (Gym Leader Castle)
    You battle the Grade 12 anytime. So if you want to you can verses the 8th Gymleader stright away but I strongly advise you don't cause the 8th Grade 12er ahs lv 40 Pokemon. The Champion is now "The Principal"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Looks very good, do you need any help? I could also help with mapping if you would like.

Years
    I'm only triple posting because all my maps have totally stuffed up so now I have to start all-over again.

Please help me so these things don't happen

Update: Back in the game! Now all the Grade 12's are teachers and your Dad so happens to be a teacher... Also there is no school uniform... Many Goth Kids at Harristown

Last edited:

garnetd95

Explorer
    Years
    good game, yo

dis sounds lik a good game! real world stile lik! i hop dat da beta comes out soon!
    <offtopic>no one thaut 'bout cars in da streets, padestrean walksides, real, etc........ (sorry 'bout da spelling mistakes, i didnt lern spelling well in skool, i consentrat on da math, science, etc.....)</offtopic>

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Shiny_link said:
    yes i do....

sorry to everyone. i couldn't work on the game because of school. but now i got holidays so i can work on it and i hope i can at least get a beta version out before the end of september....

Cheers!

Hey shini link, U speak spanish right? Can I help U in anyway that I can?

Years
    Update!: Okay game progress is going extremmly slooooooow... :( I'm not making any promises to the BETA Release at the end of september. Could I get someone to make a tileset that looks like a real life city. Thanks!

--Cheers!--

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    Uh... i might be of some use in the sprite editing. But i can only do recolors (and i might be able to do something else. I'd love to help!

Years
    Update:: Okay I've only just been fiddling around with the class-room blocks (gym-leaders) so far i have done:
    • A Block - 1st and 2nd Gym
    • B Block - 3rd and 5th (with 5th you meet your dad [teacher] and you can move on
    • C Block - 4th Gym Leader

so things are going a bit more quickly now. but still the BETA won't be ready until all the gym leaders (teachers) are finished and i get all the teachers pokemon changed and the levels are redone...

--Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back