• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Misfits Story: Neverending Jounrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily returned to where Toby stood and took her Pokedex back. "Thanks, Toby. That's really cool what you did there-arrgh!" She cried out in surprise as Umbreon leaped over and tackled her. He wasn't exactly a small pokemon, being more than half her height, and more than half her weight as well.

"Umbreon!" She pushed Umbreon off and stood up, laughing. "I was not expecting that, but then again, life is full of unexpected stuff, is that how it goes? Can't remember. Well, anyway." She brushed herself off and began unpacking her sleeping bag, which was actually very light, though barely large enough. She liked it that way, and besides, she always curled up when she slept, so there was always enough room. She unrolled it and placed it on the ground near the fire.

"Oh, that's great, Rogue, thanks." She gestured towards the fire, into which Umbreon was staring, mesmerized. After a while, the black and yellow pokemon pulled its gaze from the flames and bounded over to where Reily was sitting, settling down next to her, before resuming its...stare into the flames, she supposed.

QUICKtraina11

Water..Calm, Until Your Touch!
    Years
    Matt walked half way to the Pokemon Center but decided to stop halway there and go for a new Pokemon. He walked out into the tall grass expecting to find a Pokemon right away. But, soon he figured out that it didn't work like that. After about 3 minutes of walking he finally found something. He whispered a few small words to Kate, she dissapeared into the brush near Matt's feet. Matt soon heard the noise of a small Pokemon scratching another. Matt leapt forward to see Kate doing exactly as he asked her to. Kate had used Scratch on the small yet powerful Cherubi.

Matt urged Kate attacking the small Grass Pokemon, it Tackled Kate and threw her into a nearby tree. Kate stood back up and ran forward to Scratch the Cherubi. It tried to dodge but Kate was to quick and hit it down to the ground. Matt then thought it would be quite a good moment to capture it. He found a Pokeball in his backpack and threw it forward at the Cherubi, the ball absorbed the pokemon quickly but as Matt waited a few seconds to see if it broke free of the ball, he felt like he had waited an eternity. When Matt was satisfied that he had caught it he walked over and picked up the ball.

After letting Cherubi come free from its ball Matt introduced both Kate and himself to the new member of thier small family. Matt then took his Pokemon back to the Pokemon Center to have them healed and to get some rest. When Matt arrived thier he was asked by Nurse joy what he wanted to do.

"I'd like my Pokemon to be healed." Matt replied.

When they were healed he lay down on a bench to get some sleep...

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years

As Rogue laid in his sleeping bag, warm from the near by fire he had built. Rogue began to listen to the night sounds. He could here the fire crackle, a group of Noctowl singing in the night as well a group of Wooper and Quagsire joined into the Noctowl song, he could hear his Absol and Espeon sleeping right beside him. Rogue looked up into the sky watching the stars as he tried to sleep. As the night went on he listened to the songs of the night as well he watch shooting stars cross the sky.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "Thanks Toby," Laura said as she retrieved her pokedex from him. Looking up, she noticed that it was getting dark. "Hey guys we should just camp here for the night so we can be rested for the morning." Rogue said, looking for some wood. When the fire was made, she slipped away from the group as they were busy setting their sleeping bags up. "Come on Pyro," she whispered to her pokemon. A couple dozen yards from the campsite, she stopped.

"I don't know about you Pyro but I've got energy to burn. We'll one of the few who hasn't had a battle yet. How about some training, huh?" Pyro looked back to the campsite like he was a little nervous about being so far from the group. "It's okay. We don't need them anyway. We can't get attached to them. Friends aren't forever, you know." He looked at her curiously, and she blushed a bit from saying something like that outloud, but he soon agreed to train.

Seeing an old log nearby, she said "Ok Pyro. Use Scratch on that log." The Chimchar charged ahead, putting several deep scratches into the log. "Good job. Now again...."

About an hour later, Laura and a more exhausted Pyro slipped back into camp. Quietly rolling out her sleeping bag, she climbed into it and Pyro curled up next to her, tail flame facing away from her. "Night Pyro," she whispered.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Everyone else seemed to be asleep, or at least almost asleep, Reily observed, looking up at the starry sky. And yet I still can't seem to fall asleep. Just then, something warm and furry nudged her arm, and she stifled a gasp, sitting up and looking around for who or whatever it was. Then she spotted the pair of glowing red eyes.

"Umbreon!" She said in a hushed whisper, "I swear you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Bree?" Umbreon replied, looking around them. "Bree!" Though Umbreon's call was very quiet, it seemed as if he were crying out at the top of his voice. Umbreon looked towards the forest.

"Oh, you want me to come with you?" Reily asked, nodding in the direction Umbreon was gazing off in. Umbreon nodded silently, and Reily slithered out of her sleeping bag slowly, trying to avoid those rustly noises that sleeping bags often made. She stood up and followed Umbreon, it seemed that ever since she and Umbreon had developed a tight bond, she had become better at navigating in the darkness, or maybe it was Umbreon's preference to move around at night that had eventually allowed her to better navigate in the darkness. Either way, she found that, dark as the forest was, she hadn't yet bumped into any trees or stumbled once.

Spoke too soon, Reily thought as her foot caught around a tree root and she fell, holding out her arms to break her fall. In front of her lay a perfect, silver white feather. What the heck? Where in the book does it say that you have to fall before you find a perfect silver white feather? Was Reily's first thought, but it is pretty darn cool, she picked it up carefully, turning it around in her fingers. Ut wasn't like any other feather she had seen, but she supposed it was from some bird pokemon. Either way, she knew somehow that this was supposed to happen, and held onto the feather as they continued to walk through the forest.

Suddenly, the trees parted again, and Reily gave a small laugh. Umbreon had led her through the woods and then back to the campsite using a different route. She felt something brush her leg, and, knowing it was her pokemon, returned to her sleeping back, sitting on top of it rather than crawling back in, her fingers still gently wrapped around the long, thin feather.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby handed back everyones dexs.
    "We should camp here for the night. I'll go get some firewood". Rouge had said before he had trudged off into the woods. Toby set a circle of rocks, so there would be a place to light a fire, then set up a place for him and his pokemon to sleep. He lay down his bag, and let the pokemon out of there pokeballs. He pulled out his sleeping bag, and metal box. He opened, and placed his RDMs in there. It would charge them overnight. Rouge had come back with the firewood, and had lit it. Toby pulled out a bag of Marshmallows.
    "Food, anyone?"
    ----
    Toby opened a single eye. He hadn't been asleep. Resting, but not asleep. He looked around at the group. Rouge was awake, listening to the sounds of the forest. Reily was also awake. Toby watched her leave, following Umbreon. He thought about following them, but he couldn't be bothered. A few minutes later, she came back, clutching a perfect silver feather. She sat down on here sleeping bag. Toby was curious.
    "Reily! Psst! Reily!" He whisped, ever so softly, but yet just loud enough to hear. Years of pratice. "Whats that?"

QUICKtraina11

Years
    Suddenly waking from his sleep Matt felt Kate stand up on his stomach. He knowing he would never get back to sleep tried to become as awake as he could by getting some water from a Pokemon Center water fountain. He then decided to go get some exercise with his Pokemon.

Matt found himself walking through the woods in no time with the Pokemon Center near the edge of town. He walked with his feet tangling on the brush and tripping him up, though he had been in the forests around here a few times before he had never been in this part before. He stumbled on a small rock then kicked it before realizing the rock was a small Geodude.

When the Geodude charged at him he dove to the side. Realizing that this was a supreme opportunity to test Cherubi's power he released her from her Pokeball. Cherubi being released from her ball cried "Cheruuuub" when getting out. Geodude seeing the newcomer tackled her very quickly while she was off guard.

Matt then called out to Cherubi "Use Tackle, get him!" and with those words Cherubi ran at Geodude and tackled him and knocked him over. Geodude quickly recovered and was charging at Cherubi swinging his rock hard fist towards her.
    "Dodge it Cherr." Matt then called to her getting her to move just in time and avoid the fist.
    "Use Growth Cherr, then finish him off with a tackle." Matt called out. Please finish her before he recovers from that. Matt thought as Cherr started to absorb power from her roots. Geodude looked like it was getting ready to strike again.
    "Just keep it going a few seconds longer Cherr," Matt called as Geodude rushed at her preparing to tackle. "Now quit using Growth, Dodge him and then quickly use Tackle to finish this up.
    When Cherr tackled Geodude he fell down hard and lay there for a few seconds before stirring again. Geodude then got up and ran off into the bushes to get away from Cherr.

"You were awesome!" Matt congratulated Cherr after winning her first battle. "I knew you could do it."
    "Cherrr!" Cherr howled as it was sucked back into her Pokeball. Matt then stood up and looked around for Kate, Kate then strolled in holding a paw full of berries. Matt said thanks and put the berries into his backpack when Kate dropped them at his feet. She did though keep a Hot Pink Spiky, Spicy looking berry and eat it happily.
    "Squuuiiir!" Kate said while eating the berry and then stood next to Matt waiting for him to do something. Now Matt decided that instead of checking his map he would wing it and just keep walking forward.

When Matt came out of the forest into a clearing he saw a small campsite with several people lying in sleeping bags. Also a girl not to much older then he was sitting up holding a beautiful White Feather in her hands. She did not see him as he was directly behind him and he decided to try and back up as quickly as possible as it was still very early, and he did not want to disturb her.

While walking backwards Matt stepped on a small twig and it snapped making a loud "CRACK' sound throughout the clearing.
    Then knowing there was no way to escape unnoticed he decided to just approach her.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily turned around, "who was that?" She whispered back, not like Toby, as she hadn't spent years practicing the skill of being only just loud enough to hear, and yet still very soft. She spotted Toby, oh, good, I'm not the only one awake, and held up the feather, pointing to it.

"This? I found it in the woods, I don't know what its from or how it got there…" She began, though she was interrupted by a sudden, sharp crack! From behind her. Umbreon, who had been sitting relatively still, jumped up in alarm. Reily turned around, following Umbreon's gaze to another trainer, she didn't know this person, neither did Umbreon. That alone was enough to make Umbreon anxious. Reily, on the other hand, gave the trainer a small smile, not really caring that she didn't know who he was. At least, not this time, on other occasions she probably would have, or at least would have had an urge to leap up and demand his name, this time, not quite so much.

"Hi…" She whispered, trying not to sound just slightly suspicious, I think, she added in her mind. Umbreon wasn't exactly looking happy, in fact, it looked almost frightened, and she wrapped her arms protectively around her pokemon, to reassure Umbreon, who was quite paranoid and suspectable to become suspicious of just about everyone he meets. Reily, in fact, was the only one he trusted completely, even after years of living with Reily and her family.

Hopefully some other people will be awake soon, besides me, Toby, Laura, and that other kid who just happened to have approached. Wonder who he is anyways? Wonder why he's over here in the first place. Probably just stumbled across out campsite, that always happens, yeah, that's probably it, and would Umbreon give it a rest? She thought, Umbreon let out a low growl, as if it had somehow sensed what Reily was thinking, but Reily knew that wasn't possible, as far as she knew, only Lucario could do that, and maybe Mesprit, the being of emotion, oh, and another pokemon that she couldn't think of at the moment. She sighed, random thoughts once again, I feel like I'm going crazy. She looked down at the feather in her hand, somehow, it was the color of the feathers of a pokemon she had seen in books...

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    OOC: Thanks, guys. Love you too xP Quicktraina, please don't use the blinding font. Thanks.

IC: Teagan noticed no one else was going to come along and continued walking. Hey, let them do whatever they want. She was going to find some kind of legendary Pokemon, dammit. That way she could ask its help to find her parents...after all, weren't legendary Pokemon supposed to be super powerful or something? They knew everything. Or so she thought.

Cyndaquil trotted along beside her. "Cynda?" it asked in a high-pitched squeal.

"What's the matter, Cyndaquil?" Teagan asked, and after it squealed again, she sighed and sat down. "I know, the others are back at the campsite. Wait, how did I even know there was a campsite? Anyway, I want to find another Pokemon like everyone else, or a clue to a legendary. I don't want this to just be another stupid journey. It has to mean something, and besides, Rogue isn't paying any attention to me. Even though I have this, like, completely obvious crush on him and all."

Cyndaquil sat there patiently, listening to Teagan's girl talk even though he was of the male gender.

Hey, there had to be a victim, and Cynda was the only one around.

"I mean, there are some days when I think he knows I like him, and that he likes me too, but then there are some days when he completely ignores me and goes off in some different direction." She let out a very, very long sigh. "Maybe he doesn't like me after all, I mean he didn't even come after me. But boys can be stupid, so I guess I don't have to worry about it."

The trees rustled around Teagan, and she looked up, somewhat scared. The night was not exactly the safest place in the world to go walking around in, and maybe there was something in the trees that could attack her!

"Cyndaquil, what is that?" she asked herself.

The rustling got closer.

"Cynda, cynda-quiiiiilll!" (I don't know, how would I know something like that? Do I look like a Zubat or something?)

Teagan rolled her eyes at Cyndaquil's remark. But her sarcasm was interrupted by more rustling. Whatever it was was getting closer.

OOC: Meh, I'm bored xP

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Laura and Pyro were dozing by the fire when a twig snapped, jolting both of them awake. Reaching for a nearby stick, out of habit from traveling alone, she peered in the darkness at the source of the sound. By the bits of firelight on the approaching figure, she soon saw that it seemed to be a male trainer about her age. Her eyes widened a bit when she realized that she'd seen him before hanging around the professor's lab yesterday. Finally aware of the stick in her hand, she discarded it with a flick of her fingers and stood up to greet the new arrival.

Now that she could see him better she saw that he had a young Squirtle at his side. "Hi there. Looks like you've stumbled into our campsite. I like your Squirtle." Ok, let's see what the pokedex says. Flipping it open, she pointed it at the pokemon. "Squirtle, The Tiny Turtle Pokemon. Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this Pokémon to swim at high speeds." Where are all these people coming from anyway? If he decides to join, that'll make seven people, nine pokemon, and one egg. What a crowd!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Really now, this goes way beyond just the occasional shortish post.

Thread Warning 1

There is repeated character limit breakage in this thread, and Rogueslay? You're responsible for at least 90% of it, so for the love of all that is sweet and sugary get your act together. If you don't have enough to write on to make a proper post then wait until somebody else gives you more to work with. <<

There's also a number of people here who keep brushing awfully close to that limit (you should know who you are), so everybody please up the effort a notch. :\

That is all.

QUICKtraina11

Years
    Looking around Matt saw about three people and an Umbreon awake. Matt stood still hoping to not have woken anyone else. But, his hope was rushed as another girl had stood up just then and approached him. Matt stood not knowing what to do. I wonder how bad she's going to hurt me for waking her up. Oh man this is going to sting, I just hope it isn't in the face. But to Matt's surprise he didn't hit him or even touch him. She did though compliment his Squirtle.

The girl who had complimented his Squirtle suddenly whipped out her Pokedex and put Squirtle's info quickly into it. Matt thought he recognized her from somewhere but wasn't exactly where from. Where have I seen her from? I know I recognize her from somewhere recently.

Matt not knowing what to suddenly thought of something to say.
    "Hi my name is Matt, what's your name?"

Then out of no where he knew where he had seen her. It was the girl with the Chimchar from the lab. Oh my god, I knew I recognized her face. I wonder who all these other people are though. Matt then said out of nowhere before she even had to time to answer him.
    "Did you recently get your Pokemon from the Professor's Lab, because I feel like I saw you there."

Matt suddenly asked that question for two reasons. One he had wanted to know it was actually her or if it was someone else. But, also he wanted to know if she acknowledged who he was.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Teagan rolled her eyes at Cyndaquil's lame remark. "Really, I didn't know you weren't a Zubat. You look just like one to me. Anyway, it's time to get our first Pokemon battle started...I guess. And if it's a legendary, good for me."

This time it was Cyndaquil's turn to roll his eyes. "Cynda, cynda cynda." (Yeah, because legendaries just go around appearing to trainers all the time.)

"Y'never know." Teagan took a stance and pointed at the trees. "Use Ember!"

"Cynda." (Only one problem...I don't know that attack yet!)

"Oh." Teagan felt kind of stupid. "Well, then, come out come out whoever you are so I can get my Cyndaquil to scratch your eyes out!"

Contrary to what everyone thought would happen, the thing actually came out. It was a small, bug-like Pokemon with torn-up looking wings and a halo above its head. It floated in midair, and its blank eyes stared at nothing. It didn't move, just hovered in the air as if it was an inanimate object.

"Huh...? What's that?" Teagan asked herself, then remembered she had a Pokedex now and looked it up.

"NUKENIN, the Shed Pokemon, NUKENIN's hard body doesn't move - not even a twitch. In fact, it's body appears to be merely a shell. It is believed that this POKEMON will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back. NUKENIN is a peculiar Pokemon. It seems to appear unsought in a POKE BALL after a TSUCHININ evolves. This bizarre POKEMON is entirely immobile - it doesn't even breathe. It is a peculiar POKEMON that floats in the air even though its wings remain completely still. The inside of its body is hollow and utterly dark."

"Geez, that was long," Teagan said, then realized she had the setting on all of Nukenin's previous Pokedex entries. Oh well, at least I know all of the information I can about it, she thought. But we don't live in Japan...what's it's English name? She set the language to English and it read 'Shedinja'. From then on, she had it on English/Japanese names in that order, so she could sound smart saying the Japanese names. From then on, she'd nickname all her Pokemon their Japanese names.

"Wow," she said aloud. "A dead, soul-sucking Pokemon."

"Cyn..." (Technically, it's spirit sucking...)

"Whatever. It says here that all you need to do to make Nukenin faint is to attack it with an attack that's super-effective. As in fire, dark, ghost, or flying...I'm sure there's more but right now I'm craving pizza and I can't think about much else."

Cyndaquil got into battle stance.

"Cyndaquil, it won't work for you, you don't have any super-effective attacks against it. The only ones you have are Scratch and Growl."

"Cynda!" (Well, then, what are we supposed to do?)

Teagan set her expression and took out a PokeBall.

"Cynda-cynda cyn?" (You can't mean to try and capture it without attacking it first?)

"That's exactly it," said Teagan. "Nukenin, I know that you don't have much to live for and you might actually really hate even living right now, what with being a soul sucker-"

"Cyn-" (Actually, it's spirit-)

Teagan looked at Cyndaquil with a kind of fury that she never even knew she had, and Cyndaquil shut up.

"-but I know that you can be good, and besides, I don't usually make sappy speeches so you better listen to this one. Because you ain't gonna get another one for a long time." She stared into Nukenin's black, soul-less eyes and didn't back down.

Nukenin stared right back creepily.

"Okay, well, that's kinda creepy, so, uhm, I'm kind of new at this, but, uh, go PokeBall!" Teagan threw the PokeBall and it hit Nukenin's shell, sucking him inside.

"Please..." Teagan watched as the PokeBall wiggled slowly back and forth.

Cyndaquil stared at it, eyes wide. "Quilll..." (If it gets caught, I'm going to go kill myself. These kinds of things don't happen.)

The PokeBall stopped wiggling and a red light shone in the center, then disappeared, indicating that the Nukenin was caught. Teagan jumped around happily and took the PokeBall from the grass where it lay. "Whoo, yeah, I caught a Nukenin!"

Cyndaquil took out a knife and looked at it suggestively.

"Cyndaquil!" Teagan took the knife out of his paw and threw it into the woods, where some poor Wurmple who was being attacked by a Bidoof (yeah, everyone despises him) caught it. The Wurmple looked at the knife and then up at the Bidoof with an evil smile. The Bidoof got huge eyes and ran away, screaming. Wurmple chased after it and eventually caught up with it and ate it and evolved twice from the good meal.

"Now. Let's go back to the campsite. Cyndaquil, can you give us some light?"

"Quil, quil-cynda!" (So now it's us, huh? Now that you have your very own spirit-sucker to boss around.)

"Ah, don't worry Cyndaquil. He'll never replace my first Pokemon."

How cute ^^

OOC: GOD, that was long. I got my writer's block broken. Yay me! So. Now...we wait XD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    OOC: BACK im gonna just do a fade thing so im caught up with you guys..

Zaine had just ended a battle with some trainer who he did not know when a wild Buizel Appeared. Since the battle had recently ended he still had croagunk out. "Alright croagunk use Mudslap" the Croagunk braced itself then shot of stream of mud at the Buizel who quickly countered with a watergun witch tore through the mud and straight to Croagunk. The croagunk staggerd back a bit then waited for an order. "Croagunk! Listen, wait until the Buizel uses his water gun, then charge at him and use Astonish okay?"
    "Croa..Cro...Cro" The Croagunk stood by Idly waiting for the blast of water, when it came he ducked under it charging towards the Buziel and then did an Astonish Attack. The Buizel staggered and then fell to the ground. "Now When I say use Mud-Slap" The Croagunk nodded. As the Buizel tried to get up Zaine Yelled "Now" and th Croagunk shot a mudlsap, bowling the Buizel over. The Buizel layed ther in deafeat. "Alright, Your Mine" said Zaine throwing a pokeball at the Buizel. He hadn't wondered what a Buizel was doing here. The ball stopped moving and Zaine Picked it up.
    Zaine was feeling a bit on the tired side but he had to make it to Jubalife city. He took off down the path seeing a group of Trainers resting near by he said "Hey i saw you guys at Rowans lab..." He sat down still keeping a distance. "Mind if I camp here?" he asked being as friendly as possible. He didn't wait for an answer and began to unpack his things. He had lied down in his bag and then closed his eyes. He got up because he couldn't sleep. He let his pokemon come out of their Pokeballs and he went Trudging off. He was walking through the forest witch became a bit creepy at this Hour. He then was jumped by a bug pokemon and its two goons. He couldnt see who they were so he pulled out their pokedex. The bigger Pokemon read Pinsir the Stag Beeetle Pokemon,
    With its horns, it digs burrows to sleep in at night. In the morning, damp soil clings to its body. When the temperature drops at night, it sleeps on treetops or among roots where it is well hidden.

The Two Smaller ones were both the same and read as, Pineco the Bagworm Pokemon,
    Pineco hangs from a tree branch and patiently waits for prey to come along. If the Pokémon is disturbed while eating by someone shaking its tree, it drops down to the ground and explodes with no warning. It spits out a fluid that it uses to glue tree bark to its body. The fluid hardens when it touches air.

Zaine Had no Idea what to do his pokemon were in no shape to fight the three enemies. He returned the Pokemon and then began to run. He tripped over a tree root his pokeballs went flying. They were out of reach and the Pinsir came Along and grabbed his pincers around the boy. The next thing he noticed was was an Infernape shooting a flame thrower at the Pinsir and his goons who quickl retreated. A Man said "Be careful" Zaine had looked up to thank the man but had found him gone. The Infernape fought with Power was it by any Chance Flint's Infern Ape? IF it was why was he over here? Zaine asked him self over and over before he returned to the his sleeping back where he had fallen asleep quickly due to exhaustion.

Misfits Story Notes: Time to to end the Day Finish UP ALl the Convos and Whatnot.. then the new day will start.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily yawned unsleepily, if that was possible, and lay back on her sleeping bag, Umbreon lay down next to her, his eyes narrowed. He seems content enough, good, then I don't have to worry about him jumping up and attacking somebody. Reily said to herself, reaching into her pocket as her cell phone gave a quiet beep. She looked at the screen for a moment. New Text Message, it said.

Reily sighed, she wasn't extremely fond of text messages, they were annoying and pointless to her, mostly because her most recent text messages said, "Hello, would you like to buy some Sweetscent Soap?" Or something like that. She wondered how they had managed to send it to her, whoever "they" were, luckily, though, it was from Connor.

hey guess what? I was training w/ char. Look what he did 2 me.

She pressed a button on the phone, opening up the picture he has just sent her, Connor looked almost the same as always. He had hair that was between medium and dark brown, and his eyes seemed to contain a trace of laughter, but his bangs had been singed and blackened, probably by his Charmander's ember attack. Reily stifled a laugh, she would have Connor tell her the whole story when they got to the next Pokemon Center. Wait, I wonder what Connor's doing this early in the morning? Reily suddenly wondered, then shrugged, oh well, its his business, it'd be best not to wonder.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Hey Rouge", Toby said, since almost everyone was awake. "Hows about a battle in the morning? My pokemon are itching for some exercise? Plus, it would be good training for the Gyms?"
    Toby waited for his reply, before falling asleep from exhaustion.
    -------
    The sun broke over the horizon, and Toby rose with dawn. He packed up his gear, and left a note with his stuff back at the camp site, and walked into the woods.
    "Rise and shine, little ones", He let them out. "You two, its time for some early morning training!"
    "Chiko!"
    "Starly!" They chorused. They hadn't gotten any exercise yesterday, with the exception of their battle, and Toby thought they needed to get out of their pokeballs, since they had slept in them. Toby looked at his surroundings. There was a river close by, and Toby could here splashes. He walked towards it, and noticed a orange pokemon. It was swimming up and down the river, and diving off rocks. Toby pulled out his pokedex.
    "Buziel, The Sea Weasel Pokemon. This pokemon swims by rotating its two tails like a screw. It has a floatation sack that sits on its neck, like an inflatable collar. This collapses when it dives." Toby watched the pokemon for a moment, before it noticed him. It growled, then sniffed the air. It sniffed again, and smiled, then ran towards Chikorita. She barked, and charged. She hit the Buziel hard. It fell to the ground, but jumped back up. Now it was ready for a fight. It ran at her, faster than a Tackle, and hit Chikorita dead on. She winced.
    "Chikorita! Use Tackle!". She charged again, and hit the Buziel in the side. It yelped, and fell to the ground. Toby dropped a pokeball, then kicked it at the helpless pokemon. It absorbed it in a red flash, and rolled, once....twice...Ding! Toby grinned as the pokeball bounced back to him.
    "Good girl!" He scratched the underside of her chin.
    "Star! Star!" His starly called out, it wanting attention as well.
    "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. Although, I wonder why Buziel acted like it did?"
    "Chikorita, The Leaf Pokemon. The leaf on its head produces a sweet aroma, that attracts other pokemon. This leaf is also used to measure the temperature and humidity. It also loves to sunbathe".
    "I can use that to my advantage when catching other pokemon. Intresting. Anyway, guys, Time to head back. Lets keep this on the down-low, okay guys. Don't tell anyone about Buziel yet. I want him to be a suprise. Okay?"
    The two pokemon chirped their agreement. They got walked back to the campsite. Toby pulled open his bag, and grabbed a couple of potions. He sprayed one on Chikorita, and healed Buziel too. He noticed that the others were awake.
    "Rouge, you ready?"

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily spotted Toby, and gave him a small smile, the Starly egg held gently and protectively in her hands. She was wide awake, though she had stayed awake for most of the night.

"Good morning, Toby." She said, he looks happy about something...She gazed fondly at the egg in her hands, and Umbreon stared at the egg enviously. Suddenly, Reily understood Umbreon's behavior whenever she said something nice about another pokemon.

Umbreon was, and still was, a somewhat jealous pokemon, and for years he had been Reily's only pokemon as well, meaning that he got all of Reily's attention. During the years that he had stayed with Reily, he had become accustomed to getting most of Reily's attention. This translated to the fact that Umbreon disliked Reily suddenly paying a lot of attention to a pokemon other than himself. Reily did a facepalm, silently chastising herself for being so stupid.

"Everyone else seems to be awake, or partially awake, at least." Reily muttered, mainly to herself, glancing down at the small egg in her hands, it should hatch soon, as Toby's Starly was of the same nest and it was also pretty recently hatched. Soon, maybe even today, then we'll have to start working with the baby Starly, Umbreon and I, should be interesting, maybe even fun…She was feeling oddly enthusiastic about training this morning, she didn't know why. Maybe another walk in the woods would be a good idea. So far, Umbreon's best move was its Shadow Ball, which it had learned accidentally when he and Reily were defending against a gang of bullies, it'd be great to work on improving it.

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    OOC: Um Slytherfang, Buziels in its pokeball, since Toby doesn't want anyone to know he has it yet. Its a suprise, hes gona use it againist Rouge. I think we should make an OOC topic for this thread, so we can post stuff like this in there. Just a suggestion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back