• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Misfits Story: Neverending Jounrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUICKtraina11

Water..Calm, Until Your Touch!
    Years
    OOC~
    ___I agree with Eletj, we need an OOC thread or something. I have no idea how to do it though so. Well I can't really help, but I bet we can do something.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Misfits Story Notes:
    OK here are some Notes EletJ and Rogue! Both of you need to make longer posts. This Warning one of Three FRom me. Also Eletj slow down on the Pokemon catching ok?

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    OOC: Okay, Thats fine Lostt. I thought the posts were getting better, but I'll keep trying. And I wont catch anything else till after 1st Gym? Is that long enough?

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "Hi my name is Matt, what's your name?" the newly arrived trainer asked. Before she could respond he added, "Did you recently get your Pokemon from the Professor's Lab, because I feel like I saw you there." I guess he recognizes me too. Laura was indifferent to Matt and his pokemon, but Pyro seemed a little suspicious of the Squirtle, probably because of the type difference. Thankfully, he had the good sense to not to act upon his feelings though.

"Chimchar chim?" he asked, as if wondering whether Matt and Squirtle were ok to have around. Laura laid a comforting hand on his knelt and said to Matt, "My name's Laura. Yes, I did just get Pyro from Professor Rowan's lab, and I think I remember you being there, though you didn't stay long after I got there. I guess you can stay the night." She looked around at the ones in the group who were awake to see if any protested, though she doubted that any would. I don't know what's up with this group! It's like we're sending out smoke signals or something saying 'Come and join us! The more the merrier!' I don't know what's with people wanting to travel together. Pyro's all I really need.... Yawning, she added, "I'm going back to sleep. Pyro and I are planning some tough training in the morning." With that, she laid back down in her sleeping bag and went to sleep.

The next morning Laura and Pyro walked by themselves in the wood, looking for a good place to train. "We need to back in time to see Toby and Rouge battle. It could be a learning experience for the both of us." Pyro nodded in agreement. Hearing splashing nearby, Laura decided to investigate. She came to a clearing, where she could see a shallow pond and a pink, slug-like pokemon slipping out of it. Pulling out her pokedex, she pointed it at the strange pokemon. "Shellos, The Sea Slug Pokemon.
    Its color and shapes differ from region to region. In the Sinnoh region, two types are confirmed.It lives along bodies of water. Its body shape its habitat."

"Sea slug, huh. Well, buddy you seem to be a long way from home. Come on Pyro. Let's battle it. It'll be good practice." "Chimchar chimchar chim!" Pyro shout in agreement, his expression becoming serious. He stood in front of the Shellos, prepared to fight.

"Ok Pyro. Start with Scratch!" Pyro charged foward, knocking the Shellos down as he scratched it across its chest. Shellos wasn't going to give up that easily, however. It rose to its feetlike appendages and kicked mud into Pyro's face. Yelling out in pain, he tried to rub the mud out his face with his hands. Crud... Pyro's weak against ground-type moves.

"You ok, pal?"

"Char!" Pyro wasn't about to lose his first fight so easily. Once he could see again, he glared at his opponent as if daring it to attack him again.

"Then use Scratch on Shellos once more and give it all you've got!" Laura smiled at her brave partner. Pyro lept at the Shellos, scratching it so hard that it stumbled back into the pond. It disappeared under the surface for a second, but then it floated back up, fainted. Throwing a pokeball at the fainted pokemon, Laura watched in anticipation as the Shellos disappeared inside. After shaking violently for several seconds, it stopped, and grinning, she picked the ball up and dryed it against her shirt.

"Way to go Pyro. We caught a Shellos!" Matching her grin, Pyro jumped up and down excitedly. "Come on out Shellos." She tossed the pokeball in the air and Shellos appeared in front of her. It looked at her and the Chimchar curiously but seemed to accept its new life. Laura gently picked it up and said, "Hmm.... Let's see... I know! I'll name you Shelly. It may not be very imaginative, but I think it's perfect."

Looking back down at Pyro, she said, "This day couldn't have started better, right pal? Oops, we'd better be getting back. Toby and Rouge's battle will be starting soon! Shelly return." After Shelly was safely back in her ball, she hurried back to the campsite and arrived just as Toby said "Rouge, you ready?" Good. We made it back in time. Let's see what these guys can do.....

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Teagan awoke all of a sudden, bolting upright. "What? What about a lima bean and a car chase?" she asked, almost screaming the words. Everyone turned to look at her, and she felt pink flush across her cheeks. "Uhm, never mind."

She noticed everyone was packing up and hurriedly began doing the same. As she did so, she thought about Nukenin in his PokeBall and Cyndaquil right beside her. She'd have to nickname him soon, but she wanted to think of a really original name, and besides, not a Japanese one because she decided to do it after Nukenin, not before.

Hmm. Flare? Flame? Blaze? All highly original names, but not original enough for her Cyndaquil.

"I'll get it later," she said to herself. "Come on, let's pack up this sleeping bag."

"Cynn...quil?" (Let's? You're the one doing all the work...I don't have any opposable thumbs to help you.)

OOC: If you get the joke in there, good for you.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily sighed, standing up to roll up her sleeping bag. Umbreon leaped off of the sleeping bag and stood back as Reily pulled the bag towards her, folding it in half the long way before rolling it into one short...package or something. She clipped it in order to keep it from unrolling and hooked it onto her backpack, thank god its not very heavy. She thought, attaching the small sleeping bag to her backpack. Umbreon watched her intently, as if hoping to learn something from the experience of watching Reily pack her sleeping bag.

"So..." Reily picked up the egg, which she had wrapped in her spare jacket to protect it, and held it, with the jacket that had been warming it, gently in her arms. "I guess this thing will be hatching pretty soon..." She commented, not having anything else to say at the moment." Umbreon nodded silently, its glowing red eyes blank and emotionless.

"Come on, Umbreon! No pokemon's going to replace you!" Reily said reassuringly, stating what she knew was Umbreon's main worry about her capturing new pokemon. Umbreon didn't look completely convinced, but relaxed all the same, it was easy to reassure Umbreon momentarily, though soon its suspicions and worries rose to the surface again.

"Look, why don't we go into the forest and train?" She suggested, and Umbreon leaped to its feet eagerly. "It would be great to work on that Shadow Ball, you know," the words had barely left her mouth when Umbreon motioned for Reily to follow and led the way. "If anyone else wants to come, they can!" Reily called without looking back as she ran to catch up with Umbreon, hoisting her backpack over one shoulder, unlike the way she normally carried it. She ran into the forest, keeping her pokemon in sight, though slowed down a little by her backpack. After a minute or so, she began to wonder exactly where Umbreon was leading her.

"Hey, Umbreon! Where exactly are we going?" Reily shouted, though her pokemon was only a few feet away. Umbreon signaled that he had heard her but didn't slow down or look back.

"Umbree!" Was the answering reply, and Reily sighed, almost impatiently. Suddenly, the trees parted ahead of them, and Umbreon led the way into a large clearing. There was a sharp intake of breath from Reily as she looked upon the perfect training spot.

"Umbreon! You've been wandering around the forest by yourself!" Reily exclaimed, trying to sound like she was at least slightly angry, "that could be dangerous, good thing you didn't go too far from the campsite." She was beginning to sound like her mother, and stopped, Umbreon, meanwhile, was looking too pleased with itself to notice. "Though I have to say that you did find a really good spot for training." Reily commented, her gaze circling the clearing once more. "Maybe we should go back and tell the others."

Just then, Umbreon jumped into the air, charging a shadow ball, the dark sphere of shadow flew upward into the sky and seemed to disappear. Reily smiled, congratulating her pokemon, "that was probably the best one yet!" Gee, Umbreon seems awfully excited about training here, it might be best not to ruin its excitement.

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years
    As Rogue rolled out of his cold sleeping bag he nearly stepped on Espeon and then almost stumbled on to Absol.

"Sorry you two." Rogue said

Since they were all up Rogue thought it would be a great idea to go and warm up for the battle Toby had Challenged him to.

"Come on you guys they go warm up alright."

Both of Rogue's Pokemon nodded and started to walk behind Rogue. As Rogue and his Pokemon walked up the trail a bit to a quiet clearing he noticed how many Pokemon were out here. Rogue say flocks of starley's, groups of caterpie, a lots of golden and other water Pokemon swimming in the near by river.

"Come on you two there's an apple tree just up ahead, we will grab a bite to eat then start training." Rogue called back to his Pokemon.

When Rogue got to the tree he called over to his Pokemon. "Absol use Razor Wind on the branch.'

The Razor wind Absol used snapped the branch and it dropped to the ground.

"Good job Absol." Rogue said to congratulated his Pokemon.

"Now Espeon use Quick Attack and pull the apples off the fallen branch."

Espeon bolted at the apples with blinding speed, At the speed Espeon was going the apple just popped off the brand with a quiet "POP".

"Good job Espeon." Rogue patted his Pokemon's heads and then handed them both and apple witch they began to eat.

Rogue grabbed an apple and began to enjoy his breakfast.

After all three of them finished there breakfast Rogue began to walk to the middle of the clearing.

"Come on Espeon, Absol lets warm up so we can beat Toby." Rogue shouted over to his Pokemon.

Espeon and Absol ran from the apple tree to were Rogue was waiting.

"Alright you two lets do some warm up on your attacks."

(ran out of time kk someone else post kk i will finish this later and yes im fighting Toby but everyone that reads this pick who u want to win kk )

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily decided that they had better tell the others about the clearing that Umbreon had found. And apparently Umbreon agreed, because he decided he would like to lead the way back to where everyone was. So Reily quickly swung her backpack over her head, so that the strap lay across her back and chest, and ran behind Umbreon.

"Umbreon! Slow down, will you, I'm not capable of running, what? Thirty miles per hour?" She called, and saw Umbreon slow down his pace a bit, but not significantly. They arrived at the campsite in shorter time than it took them to get to the clearing in the first place. Reily stopped at the edge of the forest, pretty sure that no one had seen them.

"You know, I bet I could do a back handspring…" She muttered, taking her backpack off and turning around. Then she stood with her arms over her hand and pushed off with both feet. Almost instantly, the world turned upside down as Reily flipped over, trying to remember how to land it. Amazingly, though she hadn't practiced in a while, she landed the back handspring, though upon landing she stumbled and fell. "Dang, I could swear that was how you landed it. Maybe I need to practice a bit more. I haven't really practiced that much." She muttered, ignoring Umbreon's superior, teasing look.

"Umbree!" Umbreon said, as Reily stood up slowly, and brushed herself off, shrugging away the embarrassing fall with an attempt at a casual smile at Umbreon.

"Well…at least I learned that I need to work on my balance skills, or maybe stand up a bit quicker." Though deep down she was thinking, how did I miss that landing? I'm not an uncoordinated person! In fact, I'm very coordinated, I've got good hand eye coordination, and everything similar. Yes, I really am going crazy. I'm convinced of it. One of her many faults was to blame herself for everything, and to be especially harsh on herself when something she was attempting to do didn't turn out. This was categorized as one of these times. Anyway, didn't Toby challenge Rogue to a battle? I'm sure that should be interesting. Wonder who'll win.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Teagan watched as Reily did her back handspring. "Wow, that was really good! I always wanted to learn how to do it, but I never was able to. I got to beginner's front handspring though...but I always land either on my butt or just in the wrong position...and it hurts. Like I just broke my butt or something."

She realized again that she was over-talking, which wasn't something too unexpected from Teagan's talkative-ness.

"So, Rogue and Toby will battle? Cool. Can I be a cheerleader?"

Cyndaquil rolled its eyes at her.

"What, I'm trying every way I can to get Rogue to notice that I like him." She instantly covered her mouth as she noticed that Reily was right there.

"Well, Professor Rowan said it was obvious...but I really, really want him to ask me out," she started ranting again. "I mean, I know we're best friends forever, but once I turned 13 it was like BAM I knew he was actually a cute guy."

Cyndaquil rolled its eyes the other way.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    As her and Pyro waited for the match to begin, Laura noticed Reily coming out of the forest nearby. She didn't think much of this until she saw her flip over and do a handspring that was perfect except she stumbled and fell upon landing. She's athletic I guess. I'd better get Shelly out is she's going to watch the battle.

Before she can even get the pokeball out, Teagan praised Reily's handspring and started ranting about how much she liked Rouge and how much she wanted to go out with him. Whatever. It took every bit of willpower Laura had to keep her from scoffing and rolling her eyes like Teagan's Cyndaquil. Perhaps it was because she was almost five years younger than Teagan, but she couldn't see anything all that great about falling in love. She wasn't about to put her trust in anyone without a fight, even seemingly nice people like Rouge and Reily.

Pulling Shelly's pokeball out of her backpack, she said, "Come on out Shelly." Noticing the Shellos yawning and looking around blearily, she figured that it must've been taking a nap. "Shelly, there's about to be a pokemon battle between these two boys. Watch carefully because you might be in one someday. You, too, Pyro." After pointing Rouge and Toby out, she gently picked up Shelly and laid her on her shoulder. With a leap, Pyro landed on her other shoulder, causing Laura to sway a little under their combined weight. I guess I won't have to worry too much about jealously as long as I can divide my attention.

Both Pyro and Shelly watched and waited with such concentration that Laura was proud of the both of them. They needed all the help they could get if they were going to Roark, the Gym Leader of the Oreburgh Gym. We can do it! We just need to work hard and believe in ourselves. As long as we work together, there's nothing we can't do!

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby looked around at the group of travellers. He'd known Reily, Teagan and Rouge for a few years, ever since he had moved here. Laura, she had just joined them, so Toby didn't really know her well.Then there were those other two, who he didn't really know. He saw a pokemon sitting on Laura's shoulder. Toby would look it up later, he had preparing to do. He pulled out his pokedex, and flipped ot open, looking for something that would help.
    "Ah! Here we go! Battle. This should help". A sub-menu popped up. "Hmmm, Select pokemon? Okay. Lets have a looksey here."

Nickname: <Insert Here>
    Species: Chikorita
    Held Item: N/A
    Attacks:
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Razor Leaf

"Your a girl? Damn, there go my nickname ideas. What would you want to be called?"
    "Chiko!Rita!" I don't know, whatever, as long as its not Smelly Von-Stinkclepuss.
    "How about... Megan?"
    Megan nuzzled Toby's leg. "Megan it is then." He typed in here name. "Now for the others".

Nickname: <insert here>
    Species: Starly
    Attacks:
    -Tackle
    -Growl

"Well, he only just hatched. I probably shouldn't use him. I think I'll call you Ace". Ace chripped in affection. "Which just leaves.." he said, lowering his volume so others couldn't hear him.

Nickname: <insert here>
    Species: Buziel
    Attacks:
    -Sonicboom
    -Growl
    -Quick Attack
    -Water Gun

"I'll have to use you, Ace hasn't even battled yet. You could take em. I reckon I'll call you.... Sly." He typed in the last nickname. A screen popped up. "Select Referee", and alist of everyone one around him popped up. "Hmm... I can't pick me or Rouge.. I don't think Teagan would be a good Ref, she'd probably just be fawning over Rouge the whole time... I don't really know the others...So that just leaves Reily". Toby walked over to her. "Hey, Reily, could you ref me and Rouges battle? Its easy, your pokedex will tell you what to do. Please?"

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily smiled, "thanks, I've practiced for years, but I still can't land it right, and if you want to be a cheerleader, you should probably ask Rogue. He might find it good to have someone who supports him so strongly." She added, slightly teasingly. Umbreon looked confused. At that moment, Toby walked over, I wonder what he wants, aren't they about to start their battle?.

"Hey Reily, could you ref me and Rogue's battle? Its easy, your Pokedex will tell you what to do. Please?" He asked, Reily understood his request completely, but seemed to be looking through Toby rather than at him. Well, she was actually looking directly at him, but it was as if he was invisible.

"Er...yeah, sure, if you want me too. Oh, and-" Her gaze shifted to Teagan, better not to ask for her. That wouldn't exactly be nice of me. "Do you know how to control a shadow ball attack? 'Cause if you do, I could use some help with that after the battle. Well...good luck I guess." She tiltede her gaze towards the ground slightly, you'd have to be an observant person to notice, but if you were an observant person then it couldn't have been more obvious. She hoped nobody noticed, it was almost involuntary, as if something interesting had attracted her gaze towards the ground, but there was nothing there except for a couple hundred blades of grass around her feet.

(Is this considered short? Because I'll edit it if it is.)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Chapter 1:
    There is a Big Festival at Jubalife city.
    People have started reporting sightings of Team Galactic

Notes: Good Job Everyone Keep it up!

Zaine felt exhausted but he had to go on. He stood up stretched some then began packing his bags. There was a lost of commotion within the group he had camped next to. He rolled up his sleeping bag strapped it up and put on his back pack. While walking past the group he added. "Hey, i hope you guys know at Jubalife there is a big event set for Tonight...you should come, it will be a lot of fun it is a very big event with lots of rides and foods" Zaine motioned his hands forming a big circle "There will also be lots of trainers to battle against.. if i am correct there is a mini-tournament for both battling and coordinating, well, if you guys are coming i guess ill see you there" Zaine waved goodbye and set off.

A moment after Zaine left a man came running to the small group of trainers He stopped took a breath then asked, "Can you guys help me?" Without waiting for an answer he began to tell his story. "Some People from team Galactic stole some the necessary machinery to operate rides, without that there will be no festival..." The Man Sighed. "Oh, how rude of me i forgot to introduce my self... I am Chuck, I run the whole festival. it usually costs around $500 per family, but if you guys help me you will get free Admisson." He took another Breath. Chuck sat down to wait for the Childrens response.

Zaine found himself at the gates of Jubalife city. Two police officers stood at the gate when one whispered to other, "Man, I've been searching all day cant T take a break?" The officer paused then added, "I mean he doesn't even look like a criminal.."

"Hey, I want a break as much as you do but our shift isn't over for another hour, we have an order to search every one that wants to enter the city.. now go and search.. That is an order rookie!"

"What.. but i searched the last guy.." mumbled the rookie.

"And?" dared the Senior officer "I have higher Authority when I tell you to do something you listen with out hesitation.."

"Fine..." he grumbled as he Approached Zaine, "Sorry Kid, I gotta search everyone for the missing machine parts."

"Ok, Just tell me what you need me to do, I'll be happy to listen..." Zaine made a little fake smile.

"Ok I'll need you take off the backpack and the sweater" said the officer Pointing to his backpack then the Sweater. Zaine Handed the Officer the Backpack then took off his sweater tossing on top of the pack. "OK kid this will only take a minute" said the Officer as he unzipped the bag. He sifted through the contents closed it then handed it back to Zaine. "Ok you're good to go.." the officer let out a sigh then handed Zaine Back his Sweater.

Zaine stepped inside the city. The first thing on his mind was getting his pokemon inspected and registered for the Tournament. He walked over to the Pokecenter gave his Pokemon to the Nurse who said, "Be back in an Hour for them ok?" Her Tone was jolly.

"Ok, Ill be back in a Hour, Bye Nurse Joy" said Zaine as he Dashed out the door. He walked around the city a bit, untill he found the office of regestration. He saw that the line was Huge! Man, atleast 2 Hour wait... He had to go pickup his pokemon in a hour so he would go eat first. He went to the best Restaraunt in Jubalife City. As he entered the first thing he noticed was the Tacky Starlee and Staravia theme. Zaine orded a bowl of Rice, a Crecaun, then a soda. He sat at a table while he waited for his order. The rather annoying polka music, made the ten minute wait seem like an eternity.

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
    Years
    As Rogue and his Pokemon trained and warmed up for there up coming battle with Toby, Rogue began to see how strong his Espeon and Absol were.

"Come on you two we need to get back before everyone thinks we got lost." Rogue said to his Pokemon.

As Rogue walked in front of his Pokemon he began to think if they other Pokemon he would love to catch on his journey. Rogue though of Bagon being a cool Pokemon but he always loved to find a charmander. He's parents had found a charmander when the three of them were walking through the trails behind there house. ROgue was only 6 when he helped his dad save that Pokemon's life.

As Rogue got closer to were they had camped he began to hear the noise of his freinds talking.

"Hey guy's im back, i hope u all got something to eat." Rogue said to his freinds as he came into sight.

Toby looked like he was all set for there battle.

"Hey Toby im ready when ever you are, its going to be a 2 on 2 battle alright since i only have two Pokemon."

(Hey Lostt dont get mad about this one being short or the ones of me and toby battling kk )

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    OOC: Rougeslay: We'll have to postpone.
    Lostt: hope you don't mind me ghosting the NPC.

"Sorry Rouge, looks like we'll have to postpone".Toby stood up, and grabbed his things. "Team Galatic? How will we know its them? I mean, they could be dressed as anyone by now?"
    "They'll be wearing their uniforms", Chuck pulled out a picture showing two bowl-cut guys sneaking out of a building. Their hair was a blue-ish green-ish tinge, and the uniforms had a weird shaped G on them.
    "That settles it! I'm gonna take down these guys! Rouge, looks like we'll have to battle later. I'll see the rest of you in Jubilife City". He sprinted of down the route, in the direction Zaine had gone, before stopping abruptly.
    "Reily! I'll help with Shadow ball later! Okay?" He yelled, before turning and continued running.
    ------
    Toby ran towards the gate, slowing his pace as he got closer. "Good morning Officers!" He called out.
    "Put your backpack on the ground, and take of your coat."
    "Okay, if you say so. You must still be looking for that machine part." He slung off his backpack. "Well, I'm here to help." He dropped his coat next to it. The officer smiled maliciously.
    "You'd thought we'd never catch you, did you."
    "What are you talking?"
    The younger of the two cut in.
    "Freeze, Criminal!" and leapt on Toby. Toby fell to the ground under his weight.
    "What the hell! I said I'm here to help!Do I look like some bowl-cut freaks to you?!" Toby yelled.
    "If your here to help, then what are those things on your arm, punk!"
    "They are called RDMs, you moron! They're the only things keeping my arms from shattering!"
    "Stop it!"
    "He's telling the truth, officer." Chuck and some others had followed him. Toby was glad they had. "I asked these people to help catch the real culprits."
    "Oh, I'm sorry..." The officer got off him, and looked deeply ashamed. Toby smiled.
    "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure I would have done the same thing. Although, there is something you could do for me. Could we have a map of Jubilife?"

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily was puzzled, Team Galactic? I...think I've heard of them somewhere before, just don't know where, or from whom. She said to herself, Umbreon remaining quite expressionless, the next thing she knew, Toby was exchanging a few words with a man, before turning back to the group.

"That settles it! I'm going to take down these guys! Rogue, it looks like we'll have to battle later. I'll see the rest of you in Jubilife City!" Then he was off, sprinting down the route, Reily could only assume he was on his way to Jubilife, to find somebody, perhaps, but she was certain that for all she knew, she could more than likely be wrong about that. Those guys, he means Team Galactic? I still can't remember where i heard that name, I'm pretty sure whatever i heard wasn't exactly good, though. I actually think I heard about them from some important figure, like that newscast lady or something.

"Reily! I'll help you with shadow ball later, okay?" He was calling over his shoulder, and Reily only looked up completely at the sound of her name, not having taken in any other words the man had been saying. Shadow ball? Oh...right, shadow ball. Umbreon looked about as perplexed as she felt, though she could only guess from the flicker of something that crossed Umbreon's face that it was confusion.

"Toby, wait!" She called uselessly, then sighed and turned to the group. "Well, he was quick to take action, do you think we should follow?" She asked, Umbreon blinked up at her, and Reily tried to read her Pokemon's expression, had there been much of an expression at all.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Teagan watched as Toby ran away. "Well, it would figure that everyone is suddenly running away. I am not going to get involved in this. Because every time that I get involved in something that involves the police, it usually involves me getting in trouble." She thought a bit. "Does the word 'involve' sound weird to you now?"

I can't go anywhere where the police are, or they'll know that I'm here! Teagan could feel her thoughts moving a mile a minute, and she blocked out everything around her. They don't really know much about me - it would be normal that they'd want to go after Team Galactic.

She turned to the group. "You guys know about the fire, right? Well, I can't go to the police, at least not looking like myself..." She trailed off as she thought about something.

"That's it! I can dye my hair!" She held up a strand of her blonde, short, layered hair sadly. She'd miss the natural blonde...but this was the only way.

"What do you guys think? That way they can't recognize me."

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Reily tried hard to imagine Teagan with a hair color other than its natural blonde. It, obviously, proved an impossible feat, even Umbreon seemed to have trouble taking it in. Teagan without blonde hair isn't Teagan! Was Reily's only thought.

"Well....yeah, your reason makes a lot of sense," Reily said, slowly, cautiously, "but I would feel weird talking to a Teagan without blonde hair, maybe you should try using a wig? Unless it accidentally fell off or something, maybe you could color it with something not quite as permanent, I mean, dye wears off, but there might be something that won't last quite as long..."

"Umbreon!" Umbreon protested, and Reily put a hand on Umbreon's head to quiet it.

"Umbreon, I think we should probably let Teagan decide what she wants or doesn't want to do. Get what I mean? Not to be mean or anything, I think your opinion is very important, but in this case..." She trailed off, realizing that she couldn't go on speaking any farther without someone noticing that she was muttering to her Umbreon.

Reily stepped back, taking a good look at Teagan's facial features, and her face shape, before falling silent as she thought for a moment, though it was difficult with Umbreon staring at her continuously and nudging her hand ever so often. "I think you would look really nice with darker hair...I don't know though, its your choice ultimately, but yeah...just saying...." She began, though she began to lose certainty as soon as she began speaking. Was she really making such a big deal of things? It sounded as if she were deciding what to do after a person had died suddenly, and hopefully, it wouldn't get as bad as that.

Ooc:// Ratiosu- I just found out that your name means "Latios!" How cool is that? I mean, I've always known that Latias (my is and always will be best friend) 's is Ratiasu in Japanese, but I've never put it together. *feels extremely stupid*

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Ooc:// Ratiosu- I just found out that your name means "Latios!" How cool is that? I mean, I've always known that Latias (my is and always will be best friend) 's is Ratiasu in Japanese, but I've never put it together. *feels extremely stupid*

OOC: Wow. *shakes head* Wow. JK. I used to have something about it in my sig, like 3 years ago, but then I was like, "Hey, whatever, they can figure it out themselves." So I guess we're kinda like sisters then (Ratiosu - Latios, Slytherfang - Latias)! XD

IC: Teagan thought about what Reily said. "Yeah, I guess you're right, the only thing is that I'm too scared of it falling off, like you said, and besides, I need to kind of become a new person. The police can figure me out from my personality, and it's like, you know, if I have the same hair, then there's a clue that it's me. Y'know?"

She loved her blonde hair, and the 'dumb blonde' assumption that came with it (especially since she definitely fit that personality), but there had to be some kind of change. Especially if she wanted to catch Rogue's eye - he didn't seem to be very interested in her right now and she wanted to do something drastic for him.

Yeah, she was slightly obsessed. But that would be Teagan for you.

"Nukenin," she asked, turning to her Shedinja, who had shown an extreme dislike of its Pokeball, "do you think I should dye my hair? I'm thinking jet black with blond tips."

Nukenin, being dead, just kind of floated there and stared.

"Yeah, thought so. That great of a color, huh?" She took Nukenin's silence to mean he was amazed at how great it would be.

"Oh yeah, you guys, this is Nukenin, I just caught him. Isn't he adorable?" Teagan said to the rest of the group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back