• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    DJsTgIa.png

Pokémon The New Order

gpJwJPw.png

About the Fan Game
    Pokémon The New Order is an RPG XP Game that I've been developing since April 2020, probably due to boredom but most likely because I've always wanted to try and create my own Pokémon game!
    The game is a fangame made in RPG Maker XP and in no way do I receive any profit or monetary compensation for it. I have made this game under fair use laws and do not intend to breach those.
    The game takes place in the Fabelle region, a brand-new place with lots of new challenges to take on!
    However, the game is inspired by colonelsalt's Team Rocket Edition ROM Hack. That means the gameplay will take an unexpected turn. This isn't your usual Pokémon game with you being a child completing your dream as a champion...

3M1rxf6.png

The Plot
    You finally make your dream come true. Through your contacts, you manage to join the infamous Team Cipher, the dominant mafia group in the whole region of Fabelle!
    Complete numerous missions and climb up the ranks to fulfill your very own destiny! Develop bonds with your teammates!
    Fight off other villainous groups to reach the top!
    Discover the dark side of Fabellian history and all the secrets the government has been keeping away from the public eye!

Xx1D325.png

Screenshots
    fbZKtPj.png
    RvsJupo.png
    A03fGM8.png
    UMHr7bK.png
    yKVmSMg.png
    L43pReA.png
    x4ySFn7.png
    QuAdyKV.png
    zY4iTfC.png
    moUfFzH.png
    SGSsyEg.png
    ne9z3mf.png
    8AIGTge.png
    7AGI8eA.png
    qMenoMo.png
    AT0JCys.png
    VBDQEPi.png
    0mtlrZW.png
    XJw39fM.png
    eHZj06m.png
    ypkTgJy.png
    MmfXWnP.png

GIFs
    (Mostly outdated)
    Spoiler:

Old Screenshots
    Spoiler:

l9g0rBT.png

Features

The whole new region of Fabelle!
    gFfdgTM.png

Many new locations to explore and many new trainers to battle!

Gen. IX Pokémon
    While it may not be anything too new anymore, Gen IX Pokémon are included in the game.
    A unique, branching story
    Play the game, while making choices that branch the game, changing the story as you progress, and determining how the characters see you.
    Gen 3 style map
    The whole game gives off a nostalgic vibe from the old gen 3
    Mechanics and abilities up to Gen IX
    With Gen VIII Pokémon come their abilities!
    Miscelanous features that improve the gameplay
    More features, like HMs for items, reusable TMs, nature changers, an item updating your current objective and more...
    Encounet list and more
    ENCOUNTERS AND MORE

TBlZlB3.png

Download
    DOWNLOAD BETA V3

Changelog:
    DOWNLOAD BETA V2.1
    (Route 42 now has encounters plus the game icon has been changed)

DOWNLOAD BETA V1.0

Your save will be compatible with the newest version

JjuWa1k.png

FAQ
    (Yeah, too lazy to edit this section greatly. Any questions have been answered in the topic so scroll down if you're curious)

How many gyms does this game have?
    This game doesn't have any gyms, instead, you rank your way through the organization by completing your missions. Up until the end of Beta 3, your Mons should be lvl 43-ish.

Will my save transfer from version to version?
    Save files from older versions will work on the newer ones, not the other way around. So your save from 2.0 will work on 3.0, but your file from 2.0 won't work on 1.0.

How do I evolve this Pokemon in this game?
    All evolution changes are included in the Google Docs file, link to it is above the Download section

Will you be able to play as a female character?
    It might happen, but only after I finish the game. It'd require much more spritework and changes in the script for that to happen too

Is there a Discord for this game?
    Sorry, there isn't one. The game's taking a lot of time to make as is, so focusing even more of my time on managing and engaging in a discord server would be health detrimental xD

Where is the X? What am I supposed to do after X?
    You receive the Cipher Phone at the beginning of the game/it's pickable in the HQ or the Lab to receive hints as to what your current objective is. If you still don't know what to do, feel free to ask here

jbWmEBt.png

Credits
    Of course, I didn't make most of the assets used in the game. In this spoiler I've listed people whom I'd like to thank for their work, since without them, this wouldn't even exist.
    If you notice any asset you created in this game and you're not listed in the spoiler, I am terribly sorry. Message me and I'll quickly add you to the credits.
    If you see me using your work and you haven't stated it's completely free to use and are dissatisfied with me using it, message me and I'll work out the situation.

(Credits are bound to change as more Betas are released)
    Spoiler:

If you find any bugs, errors or typos, be sure to message me

Last edited:

CelinaNeelu

CelinaNeelu
    Years
    • Age 17
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    A game where you join Team Cipher haven't seen one of those before anyway Ill defiantly play this game good luck though making a pokemon fan game isnt easy at all.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    A game where you join Team Cipher haven't seen one of those before anyway Ill defiantly play this game good luck though making a pokemon fan game isnt easy at all.

Thanks, although I've had my share of non-Pokemon fangames I appreciate the support, it is indeed tiring making one.
    Although, I might've chosen a better name for my team, as it's not the same as Cipher (Without the Team) from Colosseum series >.<

Tenshi333

I love Fairy Tail and Fairy types
    Years
  • Heyo, Angie here!

I just wanna say that the game looks very cute, 'gratz for that!
    The only thing that disencourage me from playing is the lack of newer gens... But, best of luck, mate! I hope your game gets well recognized!

Ciao, Angie out!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Heyo, Angie here!

I just wanna say that the game looks very cute, 'gratz for that!
    The only thing that disencourage me from playing is the lack of newer gens... But, best of luck, mate! I hope your game gets well recognized!

Ciao, Angie out!

Thanks a lot, I didn't really want to include newer gens since there aren't many sprites of Pokemon that aren't static, but I may add some in the new versions. I appreciate the response!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    How far along is this one? It looks pretty interesting.
    Thanks, well, the game uses missions rather than gyms, but I'd say it's 6-7 hours of gameplay. Your Pokemon should be around level 25 by the end of the Beta.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't know if it happens with other trades as well, but trying to trade Pancham for Riolu in Matu City just crashes the game with this error.
    url]

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen today
    I'm just wondering how your going about the Evolutions of Traded/Item trade Pokemon requirements?
    Link Stone of sorts?

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I'm just wondering how your going about the Evolutions of Traded/Item trade Pokemon requirements?
    Link Stone of sorts?
    Actually, I've been thinking about that. For example, Magneton evolves when leveled up at an electric place, but I've changed it so you just need a Thunder Stone for that. The same will probably go for the traded Pokemon. Making an evolutionary stone shouldn't be an issue and that's probably how I'll solve that problem.
    And also, I've fixed these bugs and the download link now leads to the bugfixed version. I hope it works now!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen today
    At the end of the Beta, after the meetings, if you go to the 1st floor, it'll repeat the message of having the Meeting, either by Elevator or Stairs and port you to the room. Making you unable to leave the facility. Unless this is intentional to keep you in the building for the next Beta (As it looks like we have to talk to the boss at next release)
    https://prnt.sc/vitnyb
    https://prnt.sc/vito95

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    At the end of the Beta, after the meetings, if you go to the 1st floor, it'll repeat the message of having the Meeting, either by Elevator or Stairs and port you to the room. Making you unable to leave the facility. Unless this is intentional to keep you in the building for the next Beta (As it looks like we have to talk to the boss at next release)
    https://prnt.sc/vitnyb
    https://prnt.sc/vito95

As much as I dislike it, I really didn't want to add any level caps to the game to make it feel too easy, I wanted to forbid people from gaining additional levels until the next Beta releases. I'm not sure whether it's a good solution to it, but I think it's only fair that you don't get overleveled in the upcoming missions 😣 I do feel sorry for those who wanted to explore more of the region, however there's only as much as the missions offer and I'm going to include more freedom in the upcoming missions, maybe some additional places as well!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    For trade pokemon, is there a way to evolve them?

Not yet, there isn't. However, in the soonest update, there will be the Trade Stone introduced, or some Pokemon that are evolved by trade will simply evolve by leveling up.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Not yet, there isn't. However, in the soonest update, there will be the Trade Stone introduced, or some Pokemon that are evolved by trade will simply evolve by leveling up.

ok just wanted to check on that, thanks

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Back