• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • Pokemon: The Next Generation (More Members! I have lefted the cap!)

This is about a GROUP of friends going of on their pokemon adventure together.

Name: Your name
    Nickname: Your nickname to your friends only
    Pokemon: Your starting pokemon, it can be whatever you want as long as it's in it's basic form for the start of the rp.
    Nickname PKMN: Your pokemons nickname
    Description:Your description
    Description PKMN: Your pokemons description, like any unusually markings, etc.
    Age PKMN: Your Pokemons age
    Gender PKMN: Your Pokemons age
    Personality: Your personality
    Personality PKMN: Your Pokemons personality.

IMPORTANT!!!! Legendary Pokemon are excepted but they don't get their nearly all mighty powers until the end, or when they have enough experienced. When you want your legendary pokemon to have lendary powers please pm me, and I'll deside if it should or not. Your Pokemons description, age, gender, and etc. is as important as your description, age, gender, and etc. When he evolves you have to post his new description. Because what you put in, will effect what your pokemon will acts like toward pokemon and humans. And please don't double post if no one post in awhile, because you need everyone to describe what there doing at that moment in time. And we don't leave the town until everyone is ready to go, that means getting their pokemon and gear. We need at least 3 active people I'll cap the limit at 7. But the cap can be removed if needed. So have fun!!

Name: John Cook
    Nickname: Cookie
    Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nickname PKMN: none
    Description: Wears faded blue jeans, black muscle shirt, and has a black leather glove on hi right hand; he also wears black sunglasses, sometimes. His hair is black spiked hair with blond highlights through his hair, he is also very muscular.
    Description PKMN: His fur is ruffled at the top of his head, otherwise he looks like a regular Pikachu.
    Personality: Is laid back, but gives everything a shot, except drugs, and trys 130% always.
    Personality PKMN: Likes to be admired, loves attention, being only 2, he is very cute, and acts cute.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Name: Marina Lair
    Nickname: Mari
    Pokemon: Misdreavus
    Nickname PKMN: Muu-chan
    Description: Has long blue hair, blue eyes, wears dark blue shorts, white sleeveless shirt and a light blue backpack.
    Description PKMN: she looks like a normal Misdreavus.
    Age PKMN: 1
    Gender PKMN: Female
    Personality: Energetic, cheerful, kind and loyal
    Personality PKMN: Friendly, loyal, cute and responsible

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • John woke up full of energy, because today was his big day, it was time for him to become a Pokemon Trainer. But this was no odinary adventure, he was going to travel with his friends. He got his stuff and ate breakfast as fast as humanlly possible. Then he said bye to his mom and then rushed out the door toward the lab.

When he got there he found the professor already waiting for him. "I know what I want already. Can I choose it now?"

"Yes you may. But you still have to wait for you friends." The professor said. He nodded and picked up a pokeball.

"I choose you, Pikachu!" John screamed as loud as he could. As cute little pikachu came out of the ball. And rushed over to John's leg and cuddled with it. "Why is it acting like this? I thought pikachus were tough to tame."

"Yes. But this one is very young, so it thinks your its mom, well in this case its dad." The professor said smiling a bit.

John lefted it up so he could see him more clearly. The pikachu didn't stay in his arms for long, it jump on his face and hugged him as hard as that little pikachu could. When John tryed to get it of him, pikachu sent a wild thunder shock all over the room. Pikachu finally calmed down and rest easily in his arms.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Master Zackariath Riddle
    Nickname: Zack
    Pokemon: Beldum
    Nickname PKMN: None
    Description: Tall, learn, with brownish/black hair, and hazel eyes (although he wears chrome colored contact lenses.) With regular bluejeans, red shirt, and black leather trenchcoat (when cold)
    Description PKMN: Unlike mose beldums, rather than blue this one is silver. (shiny)
    Age PKMN: Freshly hatched
    Gender PKMN: N/A
    Personality: Cool, laid back, with quick wit, and a sharp tounge. But when he gets angry (which isn't easy) You'd be better off trying to dance with a rabid ursaring.
    Personality PKMN: highly intelligent, funloving, and has an almost dangerous taste for jokes.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Zack Riddle was running home during the rain, normally, in a storm this bad he would have stayed at the pokemon center, but the call he had received from his mother had made it so nothing would keep him away. "It's movinng."

Rather than getting a free pokemon with his liscense, zack had decided to wait on a strange pokemon egg he had found. as he reached the house, nearly breaking the door in, he saw the egg in the incubator, violently shaking, and it was begining to crack.

It hatched right as he got there, and a small silver blob fell out. "bel" it said, and began to take shape as a little stake with a ball on the end. It looked around, and then floated towards me, and with only a little sting, it attached itself onto my shoulder. I got out my pokedex and pressed the info button.

"Beldum, the Iron ball pokemon. It says floating by generating a magnetic force that repels the earth's natual gravity. When it sleeps, this pokemon anchors itself using the hooks on it's rear."

But then I noticed something else, the picture in the pokedex showed a blue pokemon, what I had here was a silver one, since this was a new pokedex, with voice recognition i said "Define the unusual coloring of this beldum."

"Unusual coloring of pokemon. The cause is unknown, but there are rarley pokemon with different coloring's then the rest of their species. They are sometimes stronger than their normal counterparts."

"Bel" I heard again and it's grip tightened. "What does beldum eat?" "Beldum feeding habits consist of consuming any metal in solid or liquid form." I looked around, and found a box of paper clips. I held them towards the pokemon on my shoulder, when they all flew out of the box, and onto beldum's head, then metled into it. "beldum" it said, and closed it's eyes.

"Well, finally, my own pokemon." I said, then walked up to my room to see if I could coax it from my shoulder to a pokebal.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Marina woke up with a smile on her face, the first thing that came in her mind was that she was going to be a Pokemon Trainer and she'll be traveling with her friends. She took a bath, dressed up, and ate breakfast. After eating breakfast she ran to the lab.

When she got to the lab she saw the professor with a somewhat familiar guy, she couldn't see the guy because he was facing back.

"Ummm...Professor can I choose my pokemon now?"

"Yes, which one do you like?"

"Do you have a Misdreavus?"

"Of course, here." the professor said while handing Marina a pokeball.

"I choose you Misdreavus!" she shouted. A small but cute Misdreavus came out of the pokeball.

"It's so cute. How old is it?" Marina asked

"It's only 1 year old. By the way you should wait here until the rest of your friends come."

"Okay." Marina said

Marina looked at the boy who was playing with a small Pikachu. She went over to him and looked at his face and smile.

"Cookie!!" She said while hugging him. "Long time no see!" She said letting go of him.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Hey! Mari!" John said after enjoying the embracement. "I haven't seen you in a while! I see you got your first pokemon. A Misdreavous. Wow, she's very cute. Here look at my pokemon! Pikachu come on out!" John said. Pikachu came out of it's pokeball scratching his ear, then looked up and saw Mari. It immediatly run up to her leg and snuggled it. "I guess Pikachu like you." John said laughing.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • The next day, (after feeding beldum a spoon) I was in the lab talking to the proffesor about my beldum as marina aand Jhon came and got their liscenses. I didn't turn around to them, because I wanted to see if they would recognize me with Spiked black hair, and silver eyes. After Mari got her liscense, the professor handed me mine and said "Yes, your beldum is perfectly fine, despite it's unusual color." I thanked him then walked over to Mari and Cook, they looked up at me curiously and I said with a smirk, "What, don't recognize me?"

They looked at each other, bewildered for a moment, then...

"Zack?" they both said simultaiousley. "Yep it's me, and as you can tell, I've got a new look. AND a new pokemon." I said as I held out my pokeball and sent out beldum. "So that's what was in that egg of yours." Mari said. "Hey, isn't beldum supposed to be blue?" Jhon asked. "Well, yes, it is." I said. "But according to my pokedex, and the professor, there's nothing wrong with it, in fact, it may even become stronger than a normal one."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • (ooc: his eyes turn from silver to red, then to gold as he evolves.)

"I'm not sure, I guess because the rest of him is." I said. "I don't really care either way, the others could probably find us if we go ahead and start though."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "How about we go and gather the stuff we need for our trip? And then we can meet back here to see if anyone else has come." John said trying organize his thoughts. "Zack you can get the pokegear and stuff like that, Mari you can get the food we'll need, and I'll shop for the medicine and stuff." John said assigning his friends jobs.

John ran out the door and into the pokemart. He saw thousands of cool herbal and organic stuff to pick from. He went from isle to isle to see the selection before picking anything.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • In the electronics store, there were tons of pokegear and the pokenav to choose from, but I went straight to the upgrades desk, and had all three of their pokedexes (which they gave him to check for compatibility) upgraded to include the fuctions of both, and as an extra, Ieven had a portable TV hooked up to them, much simpler than buying each of the items, when they could have them all in one. Then I started back to the lab, wondering if anyone else had shown up yet.

No One

In Particular
    Years
  • Name: Fredi Isten
    Nickname: Fredi
    Pokemon: Spheal
    Nickname PKMN: Icicle
    Description: basic blue attire plus: Blue coat and long jeans
    Description PKMN: got its nickname from only having one fang, other than that it is normal

Edited: Age PKMN: 8, was living off its own bluber while it was in the hole, forgotten.

Gender PKMN: Female
    Personality: strong willed and has a wont to know more
    Personality PKMN: modest

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Gary Yauu
    Nickname: Gau
    Pokemon: Zigzagoon
    Nickname PKMN: ZIGGY
    Description: Tall
    Description PKMN: is gold and brown (shiney)
    Age PKMN: 1 and a half
    Gender PKMN: ♂
    Personality: Courageous
    Pokemons personality: Friendly and Courageous
    Clothes: Bluejaen jacket and blue jeans

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Marina was in the food store. There were many different kinds of food in there, she couldn't decide which to buy so she bought the stuff she thought was delicious. She went to the cashier and paid for the the things she got.When she got to the lab she saw John waiting for them.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I headed back to the lab, with the upgraded pokedexes. Mine was black, Jhon's was the color of raichu's fur, and mari's was a pink and white combo print, but I had the original cases, just in case they didn't like the colors.

No One

In Particular
    Years
  • Fredi had been wandering through the forest, just to get a fore taste of what he will be experiencing on his journey. He knew the dangers of leaving the town without a pokemon. But he just wanted to explore, and so he did.

After a while he thought about going back, only because he was having to work his way through many spiked vines and bushes. When he finally turned around and took another step, broke a rotting root under his foot. Fredi fell down three feet, the root was the only support one could have from falling down a hole that it guarded. When Fredi got his leg out he saw a pokeball, thinking that it was going to be a free pokeball for him to use on a pokemon he reached down hard -because the hole was so long- and pulled it up.

Fredi with this new found confidence rushed faster back to town than he left from it. He trpped over a log that was very close to town, dropped his pokeball, and much to his supprise a pokemon came out.

"Spheal!" The new gained Spheal cried as it had been released from its ball, it feeling more like it had been released from a prison. Fredi was speachless as he saw he had gained a pokemon out of sheer luck.

Spheal having been in its ball for so long -and without food and water- was exausted and imeadiatly fainted. "I've got to get this poor fella to safety!" Fredi told himself, picked up the ball and the Pokemon and ran faster to town.

((Pant, pant, pant... uhhh... What town are we in anyway?))
    -----
    Edit:
    -----

((I've made a modification,
    in my application.))

Fredi quickly dashed through town and into the small pokecenter that we had. "Nurse! Nurse Joy!" Fredi yelled as he entered, visibly shaking those who were already in there.

"I found this Spheal out in the forest! And it fainted! Its hardly breathing!" Fredi was speaking, although not clearly or with breath.

"Oh, My! Quickly, prepare the emergency room!" Nurse Joy ran off to the emergency room to heal Spheal.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • After they got there stuff, John went out to try to see what was keeping everyone else. When he was walking past the pokecenter he noticed some guy rush in the pokecenter with a spheal. As he got to the widow of the center and peered in he noticed it was Fedi. John rushed into the pokemon center and went to Fredis side. "What's wrong Fredi?" John said trying to figure out what went wrong. "You don't have a pokemon yet, so why are you hanging out here? COme on the professors waiting for you." John said trying get him to move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back