• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Radiant Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    We will be starting when everyone has posted their location. If you have posted your Location, you may post your first post.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Luke woke up by a peacening sound of bird song, which came from his open window. Looking at the alarm clock Luke saw it's only 7 AM, so he got up and slowly began working on his everyday routines. After he did everything he does every morning, Luke got to his kitchen and made himself and his vulpix something simple to eat. Vulpix which he got few yesterday from Professor was still yawning and laying on Luke's bed. In the few days they have been together they made a pact, that he will not send him into Pokeball unless he's very hurt.

After they ate, Luke approached his balcony and went outside. The wind was blowing, but that was very good feeling to Luke, who loved the wind. After taking his jacket and making his haircut Luke left his appartment and headed towards the caffe bar in which he was sure he will find his friends.

After 5 minutes of light walk, they got to the caffe bar and as he thought he found 2 of his friends there. He approached them and after a small talk with them, he handed one of them the keys to his appartment and left the bar.

After a little more walk, Luke and his Vulpix were out in the town outskirts, where Luke took one final glimpse at the Pallet Town, which was to him more beautiful than ever.....

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • "LESTER WAKE UP!" Yelled Lester's younger brother right beside his bed, "WAKEY WAKEY! Today's your big day!" Vincent yelled reminding him that today was the day he would finally get out of the house, and set off on his own Pokemon journey.

Lester woke to a bright morning, which was more vibrant than usual. He started off his morning with his usual routine, as any one would, Bath, Brushing your teeth and what not, all while his brother was screaming.

"Are you exited are you are you!?" Vincent said, he asked if Lester would release his Sneasel so Vincent could say his goodbys.

"Uhhh..." Lester said as he released his Sneasel from the Pokeball. It and Vincent played together for their last time while Lester walked down stairs to greet his mother who was cooking his favorite meal.

"Hey mom..." He said with a tired look on his face.

"Did you get any sleep last night" His mom asked.

"No..all I could think of was setting off, like is this the right choice..." He said.

After eating half of his breakfast as usual but this time because of his haste to leave. He called his Sneasel and said his goodbys, he knew his brother would shed a tear as soon as he left. He walked outside and towards the exit of New Bark Town, not bothering to look back at his teary eyed brother waving goodbys because he did'nt want to see his brother cry for him.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Ren woke up to the sounds of horns and Men yelling. he slowly sat up and looked toward the sky, it wasn't even dawn. Ren was sleeping near a ship-dock that was loading supplys on boats heading towards Canalave City . Men walked by Ren barley giving him a glance while they go and do there jobs. Ren was ok when he first entered jubilife city, but since recent events such as someone stealing his wallet, and Ren and Togeui having to skip dinner last night, He wished he stayed away from the big city. Togeui was sleeping next to Ren, as Togeui does every night.
    "Togeui, Time to wake up" Ren whispered to Togeui.
    Togeui was a bit annoyed when Ren woke him up, but soon Togeui was happy and was jumping up and down, until he saw other people walking around. Togeui instantly jumped into Ren's backpack.
    "Fine Togeui, you can be in my backpack"
    "Toge togepi!" was Togeui's reply.
    Ren packed up his little camp site and with Togeui and him ready to go, Ren started to roam the great city.

Kyo-chan

Beginning Breeder
    Years
  • Kyo awoke from a deep sleep inside his sleeping bag. He sat up yawning and rubbing his eyes as the morning sun broke though the trees. He looked at the edge of his feet and saw his Eevee at his feet just beginning to wake also.

"Morning little guy," he said smiling, "ready for some breakfast before we hit Sandgem town?"

"Eevee!" he crooned happily and jumped up.

Kyo laughed and began to start up his dwindled down camp fire to begin cooking breakfast. As the fire began to start he opened up his backpack and pulled out a container of his own pokechow recipie.

"Eat up Eevee." he said pouring it into a bowl for him. Eevee happily began eating as Kyo began cooking breafast for himself.

After eating and packing up his camp, Kyo trudged his way out of the woods and back onto Route 201 and toward Sandgem Town where he would try and visit the Pokemon Professor that resided there. He also needed to visit teh pokemart so he could get a few more pokeballs, he only had two empty ones on hand and only one potion.

"Well, lets go Eevee!" he said as he and his friend ventured off on their first adventure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    No...N-N-No!!
    Stop it you...evil...STOP!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Syrus awoke with a fright, his brow covered in sweat.
    "Another nightmare..." he panted. His blinds were golden on the tips of them, with rays of light shining through the gaps. He sat there in bed, quietly, until it dawned on him.
    "Oh man! We gotta go!!"
    He jumped in the shower and cleaned up before jumping out almost as soon as he jumped in, brushed his teeth, threw his clothes on, not forgetting to pause and breath every few seconds. He put on his favorite necklace, the one his father gave to him as a child, that had a black lightningbolt symbol on it. This is it, Pop, he thought.

He grabbed his backpack full of traveling gear, and ran into the hallway, shouting past his older brother's room, "Beo! Beo, wake up!! WE GOTTA GO!!!" His brother didn't stir. "Eh, whatever," he sighed, "He'll realize soon enough."

Syrus said a quick goodbye to his loving grandmother, the basis of which the boys were starting their journey. "Goodbye, Nana!" he said, before bursting out the door.
    "Bye, sweetie! Be careful..." she said quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syrus felt good about today. The sun was bright. New Bark Town's winds were strong as ever. It was the perfect day to begin his journey---well, he and his brother's, that is. After walking for a few minutes, he spotted Professor Elm's Lab on the horizon.
    "There it is!" he exclaimed. Syrus ran as fast as he could the rest of the way to Elm's lab, but had to stop for a minute to catch his breath when he got to the front door.

"Whew," he said, "that was farther than I thought." He knocked on the door, and almost instantly a man in a white lab coat opened the door and said, "Hello, Mr. Anthony! The professor's been expecting you!" Syrus followed the man inside to the back of the laboratory. He saw tons of books and gadgets around, among other things.
    "Cool," he said. When they reached the back, Syrus saw a rather sloppy-looking man with his back turned over a table from around the other lab-man. "Sir?" the man who had let Syrus in said, "One of the Anthony brothers are here." The brown-haired man turned around quickly and adjusted his glasses, knocking down a single pokeball. "Oh, my!" he said, "Terribly sorry!" He rushed over and picked the ball up. As the first man walked back to his quarters, the new man introduced himself, "Hello," he said with a chuckle, "My name is Professor Elm. You're here to pick a pokemon to start your journey as a... sorry, what did you want to become with your pokemon?"

"I want to be the first ever co-champion of the Johto league sir! ...With my brother, that is..." Elm noticed the boy was alone. "Where exactly is your brother, if I might ask?"

"He's at home--asleep," Syrus said blatantly. "Ah," Elm said, "Well, nonetheless, you still have to pick your starter!" Syrus wallked over to the table that Elm had been hunched over when Syrus first saw him. There were only two Pokeballs on the table.

"Umm..Professor Elm?" Syrus asked, "Weren't there supposed to be three starters to choose from?" The professor turned around and said, "Hm? Oh yes! I forgot! Here's the third pokemon to choose from." He took out the Pokeball that had dropped from his coat pocket and pressed the center button. There was a white flash that almost blinded Syrus, but as it faded away, Syrus opened his eyes to see a rather small Pokemon standing in the place of the flash. It had blue and tan fur, and slit-like eyes on his head, which was dominated by a long snout. It also had four red spots on its back. Syrus looked at it for a moment, and finally said, "What is it?"

"Why, it's a cyndaquil!" the professor said, "It's a fire-type Pokemon."

"Hmm," Syrus said. He comtemplated the choice; fire-types were considered strong, but this thing didn't even have the slightest sign of fire on it, which doubted Syrus.

"I don't know, " Syrus said, "Seems kinda...well, wimpy."
    The cyndaquil, upon hearing this, started the flame on it's back. It was rather large in comparison to its body.
    "Whoa!" Syrus exclaimed. He didn't expect much from something so small, but that flame...

"Hmm...I've changed my mind! I'll take it!" Syrus said happily. The cyndaquil looked just as happy as Syrus, and ran over to him. "Great! Then you're gonna need these!" Elm said, as he ran over to his desk and back to Syrus. The professor gave Syrus five pokeballs, a pokedex, a couple of Potions, and the Cyndaquil's pokeball. Syrus latched the extra five Pokeballs to his belt, put the Pokedex into his left-back pocket, and put the Potions in his backpack. He turned toward the fire mouse.

"Time to go little buddy!" Syrus said, and pressed the button on the pokeball, releasing a red beam. The cyndaquil dodged it. "Hey!" Syrus exclaimed, "C'mon, cyndaquil! Return!" He pressed the button again. Cyndaquil dodged the beam again. Syrus began to get frustrated, but pressed the button again. The cyndaquil jumped to make the red beam miss agian, and landed on top of Syrus's head. "Hey!" Syrus yelled, "Don't mess up the hair!" Syrus ran around the lab trying to get the Pokemon off his head.

"GAAAHH!!! Get off me, you stupid flaming rat!" At this, the cyndaquil got a gleam in its eye, and blasted its flame again from atop Syrus's head. Syrus immediately stopped struggling.

"Touche," Syrus said calmly, "Well, I better get going Professor Elm."
    "Okay then, Syrus! Be safe! Don't get in too much trouble!"

Syrus walked out of the lab with the cyndaquil on his head, feeling good about the rest of the day. Then he realized that his brother wasn't walking beside him. Syrus took off his backpack and rested on a tree stump just outside of New Bark Town. I wonder what's keeping Beo? he thought.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Beo! Beo, wake up!! WE GOTTA GO!!!" A voice sounded as Beo lay unconscious in his bed, barley hearing his brother call for him to wake up.

"Just five more minutes grandma, the pancakes can wait to be flipped" he whispered in a sleepy voice obviously unaware of the time he slowly drifted back off to sleep.

"Oh my, why are you still asleep?" an older women said standing above Beo who was still asleep. He slowly opened his eyes to find his grandma standing there smiling at him. She was holding his back pack, and tennis shoes in her hands. Beo looked at his watch and saw that he was an hour late for receiving his first pokemon.

"What oh no!! Where is Syrus wake him up!" He shouted quickly throwing on his jeans and t-shirt. He ripped the shoes from her hands and quickly threw them on.

"Ohhh Syrus was already up and gone" she said to him. Beo stood there for a second before an angry look came across his face.

"Are you kidding me! He left without me! He is gonna hear about this" he shouted before reaching over to his stand and grabbing his head band placing it on his head. He then said goodbye to his grandmother and darted out the door..

"Oh poor Beo that kid can't seem to remember anything" she said waving his backup in the air. Beo came rushing back and grabbing it off her.

"Thanks Grandma, I'm just really excited to recieve my first pokemon finally!" he said before saying his final goodbyes and racing off towards Prof. Elm's lab. Along the way Beo started to wonder exactly where Syrus was.

Finally he saw the lab, and made his way to the door.

"Hello?" Beo shouted as he opened the door and looked inside.

"Oh hello there you must be Beo, Syrus's brother right?" the man in the white lab coat said.

"Yes that's me is my brother still here?" Beo asked kindly with a smile.

"No i'm afraid he left just a few minutes ago, now follow me to the proffessor" the lab assitant said leading Beo to a back room where another man in a white lab coat stood, only this man was more important.

"Ah Beo Anothny I presume?" He asked looking a little frustrated with him for being late.

"That would be me and i'm really sorry about being late, but can I pick my pokemon now? I think I already have made my decision!" He said excitedly awaiting Elm's response.

"Yes yes right over here are the two remaining pokemon please chose" Elm said as he anticipated to see who he would chose.

Beo walked over towards the two pokeballs and realized that Syrus had already taken the third choice. He looked to the ball on the right and picked it up. "I choose you totodile!" He shouted releasing the pokemon from it's ball.

"Toto-----toto--dile!" the little blue gator pokemon shouted aloud as he looked happily at his new trainer. Beo smiled back and then went to return totodile into it's pokeball but just couldn't do it.

"You know what buddy, you can follow me as long as you promise to keep up" Beo said to his pokemon who agreed.

"Well I guess I should get going then" Beo spoke back to Elm who had a rather giddy look on his face about the new team.

"Yes yes but first take this" he said handing Beo a few pokeballs, a pokedex and some potions. Beo took them and than said his goodbyes before running out the door with Totodile following right behind.

"Syrus you better be close by!" Beo thought to himself as he headed off down the path from the lab.

Falcon Wing

Years
  • Upon reaching the exit, Lester noticed the Big building, he then remembered that he forgot to get his Pokedex. He walked towards the big building hoping it was the Professors lab.

"I hope this is Professor...ummm...I forgot his name!" He said as he paused upon reaching the Building. "O well, It wont hurt to ask. I guess". He continued to walk towards the Building. He arrived to the door, but before even knocking he noticed a boy sitting in a tree. "Wonder who he is?" he said, adding "And why is he sitting up there"

Before even knocking he noticed the door rattle open. it was a strange man in a scientist suit, he thought the man was just leaving but he somehow knew Lester was outside.

"Hi are you here to pick up your starter Pokemon?" The man in the overcoat said, "No I already picked up my Sneasel last week." Lester added, "But I do need a Pokedex!, you got one of those?"

The Man walked into the building as if he were inviting Lester in, he walked towards another man in an overcoat. "We have another guest" Said the strange man who answered the door"

"Already? my, my! More and more People are seeking to be a Pokemon Trainer!" The strange man said turning around. He had on glasses and was fairly tall. He fit the description that Lester's mom told him of the Professor of New Bark Town.

"I recognize you!" Said Professor Elm surprisingly, "Did'nt you pick up a Sneasel last week?" He added.

"Yea, but apearently you forgot to give me my Pokedex, nice job Professor!" Lester said confidently. "Ahh Im very sorry but last week I was so full of new trainers I lost track of what's what, and eventually, forgot to hand out Pokedex's im greatly sorry!" Said Professor Elm with a sincere look on his face. He walked towards a small table filled with documents and picked up the strange devise, "I should really order more of these! This might be my last one!" Professor Elm said.

"Lucky I got here when I did huh?" Lester said. "Well here you go!" Said Professor Elm while he handed over the Pokedex" Lester remembered to ask for the Professors name before he left to remember for convienence.

"Whats your name" Lester asked with a confused look on his face. "Uhhh, really? Im uhh Professor Elm!" He said surprised because this was the first trainer in a while to acually forget his name. "Well...see ya later!" Said Lester.

"Before you leave, remember my words...never give up. Their is a whole world of Pokemon out there and a whole world of threats, do not give up! I see great potential in you and that Sneasel of yours...treat it right and never forget why your trying to be the best!" Professor Elm said, Lester never heard words like this since his conversation with his Father before he left to Sinnoh.

"Thankyou" Lester said.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lester walked out of the Lab with a new outlook on things, he wanted to show his Father that he could be a Champion, he decided to devote his time into his Pokemon.

"This is it, no turning back..." He stated. "Only look forward,I will be the best!" He said with such a force it made the flock of Pidgey on the roof fly away.

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • As the alarm went off Rehoma jumped out of bed imediatly relizing whats going on.

"todays the day, wait no its not, yeah its I think, yeah your right it is. Rehoma argued with himself as he got into the shower. He took a while to get extra clean for his big day. His mom cooked him breakfast while he was in the shower so he could eat it on the way to the profesors. He got out of the shower gouing to his room to put on his clothes when his mom scream BREAKFAST IS READY. He then found the clothes he would wear after arguing with himself some more.

After scarfing down breakfast on the way he put the plate in his backpack. He got to the door when he stopped to see the definition on it. It was just a regular brown door though. He went in looking around to see anyone he might know. He did see a person that he saw walking around the town one day.

"Hi you must be Rehoma," said a voice that came from the back.

"Y-Yes sir I am." Rehoma answered in a scared voice.

"Well I'm profesor oak. I will let you choose your pokemon." Said the person as he emurged from the shadows of the back of the room

"Hi profesor how are you today." Rehoma said trying to start a conversation.

"Good, but I can't talk I have a lot of more people to tend to so you will choose one of two pokemon I will place in front of you." Oak told him taking two pokeballs from his pockets, "now I have just gotten back from Johto so these two only come from there so I show them both to you"

"Ok sir I will have to get a biography from both first" Rehoma exclaimed trying to sound proffesional.

"Fine then I will give them to you. The one on the left is a fire type and the one on the right is a grass type." He told the young boy.

Ok the one on the left is fire, but the one on the right is grass? I say left, no right no left, no right, yeah left. Before he could continue argueing he blurted out I'll take the one on the left.

"Ok here you go" Oak said as he gave the new trainer the ball,"I would realease him before I would leave if I were you. He then went to a shelf and pulled out a box that said new trainer on it. He gave Rehoma some potions, five balls, and a pokedex.

A white flash came out hen he pushed the button on the ball. In the flash came a little houndour. He looked up at his new master and gave him a warnig growl. As Rehoma bent down to stroke the new pokemons back it turned its head to bite his hand. As Rehoma jerked his hand from the teeth Profesor Oak laughed. Rehoma pulled the pokemon's ball out to return him the houndour ran to his side and whimpered

"Ok buddy, if you don't want to go back into your ball then we need to be nice to each other." Rehoma told the dog pokemon. As they left the building the two looked at each other and smiled. This is going to be the greatest adventure anyone has ever had because I have the best partner around. Rewhoma thought to himself as they left the building.

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    I would have been done sooner, but my stupid older brother kicked me off the computer. Anyway, here it is!

Adam woke up from a dream. He had dreamt that he had finally defeated Lance, the current Johto/Kanto League Champion, and a dark cloud had descended upon the Indigo Plateau... But it was just a dream. For now. Besides, he had yet to get his Cutom-mad Black Pokedex from Professer Elm yet! He turned to see Murphy upside down on his bed and laughed. He rubbed Murphy's stomach to wake him up, and got dressed into his usual attire. Adam then walked out of his room, and shouted to his mum, 'Mum, I'm leaving now! I'll be sure to write and I'll show you all my new Pokemon!'
    'Alright, dear, just be careful, and I can't wait to see them!'

Adam reached the door of the lab and took a deep breath. This is it, he thought. My time to shine... 'ARGH!' Adam was knocked back as a boy burst out of the door. 'I'm sorry... Have you seen a guy with a Cyndaquil come by?'
    'Um... No, I'm sorry. Should I have?'
    'No, it's fine... You have an awfully posh accent. Sorry, anyway, maybe we'll battle someday! Your Poochyena seems really tough!'
    'Thanks, I hope so! Your Totodile looks quite tough too.'
    'Ok, see ya! SYRUS!!!' The Boy shouted as he ran down the road with his Totodile at his side. Adam shook his head and walked inside.

Professer Elm had his head in his hands, and was sobbing. 'Professer, what's wrong!?'
    'Adam... I'm so sorry... Your Pokedex was stolen...'
    'By who!? We need to find them!' 'Alright, calm down. There were two people... One was a man, he had a red gown on and a hood of the same colour, and the other was a girl, she wore the same, but in a deep purple. I'm so sorry Adam, to put you up against fully fledged criminals... I wish I could help, but I need to wait for some other trainers...'
    'I understand sir. Can I Just have a few Pokeballs and a couple of Potions?'
    'Of course, Adam, now hurry! They can't have got far!'

Adam ran down the road, looking for the people Professer Elm had described. He saw them, finally, in a patch of grass, harassing a girl. 'Hey! You took my Pokedex! Give it back, and leave her alone!'
    'Pah! You, a boy, think you can challenge us!? Come on, we'll take you down, two on one!'

'

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • A New Day is Dawning

"You might want to make that a two-on-two battle," said Gamis as he walked up to Adam. "You must be Adam. The name's Gamis, and I'm here to lend ya a hand."

An hour earlier...

"Thanks Professor Elm!" said Gamis as he got his starter Pokemon, Magby. "You are very welcome," said Professor Elm as he handed Gamis a brand new Pokedex, five Pokeballs, and a potion. "Do you have your cell phone?" asked Professor Elm as he got on his computer. "Yes sir I do, and I also got your number already," said Gamis as he threw his starter Pokemon's Pokeball into the air. In a brilliant flash of light, a small red Pokemon formed. "Hello Magby," said Gamis as he bent down to the Pokemon.

"Mag Mag," said the Magby as she stepped back a few steps to Professor Elm. "It's okay girl," said Elm as he gave the baby Pokemon a slight push back to Gamis. Gamis then slowly petted the baby Pokemon's head, letting her know he wasn't going to hurt her. "See? I'm not a bad guy," said Gamis as he picked Magby up. "Be careful," said Elm while Gamis was holding Magby. "She's still a baby, and she can't really control how hot her body can get."

Gamis nodded his head and started walking away, but not before Elm spoke up again. "Gamis, I went to great lengths to get you that Pokemon. Please take good care of her." "I will Professor," said Gamis as he walked out the door.

As soon as Gamis got outside, he pulled out Magby's Pokeball. The baby Pokemon then started crying. "Magby Magby!" she shouted as she grabbed a hold of Gamis's leg. "Okay Magby, I'll put it away," said Gamis as he put the Pokeball in a side pocket on his backpack. "Now then, how about we go and train?" asked Gamis as he looked to the exit of New Bark Town. "Mag!" shouted the Magby as she started running to the exit. "Hey wait up!" shouted Gamis as he ran to his Pokemon. He finally caught up to her when he saw that a Pidgey had stopped her from going any further.

"Alright Magby. Our first battle together! Let's start off by using Smog!" said Gamis as he pointed to the Pidgey. Magby then breathed in clear air, and then she breathed out a greenish-purple air that surrounded the Pidgey. This made the Pidgey start coughing, but then the small bird Pokemon started flapping its wings, which caused the Smog to go away. The Pidgey then charged at Magby. "It is about to use Tackle! Dodge it and use Smog again!" Once again, Magby breathed out the polluted air towards the Pidgey, who got caught right in the middle of the attack again. The Pidgey then fell to the ground because of the pain it was in. Gamis then realized that the Pidgey probably breathed in way too much of Magby's attack.

"Think fast. Think fast!" thought Gamis as he watched the Pidgey suddenly charge at Magby. Magby got hit by the attack head on, but something had happened to the Pidgey after its attack. That's when Gamis noticed several burn marks on the Pokemon. "All right! It got burned from its attack on Magby! Maybe I should try Magby's other attack."

"Magby! Use Ember!" shouted Gamis as he watched Magby slowly get up. Magby then shot off several small fireballs at the Pidgey. Gamis was glad to see that they all hit the Pidgey head on. "I should catch it," thought Gamis as took out a Pokeball. He then threw the Pokeball at the Pidgey and watched as the Pidgey got enveloped in a red light. The red light then went into the open Pokeball, taking the Pidgey with it. Gamis's excitement started building up as he watched the Pokeball wiggle once, twice, three times...

Back to now...

Gamis stretched out his hand to Adam and smiled. "I hope your Poochyena is as tough as it looks. My Magby and I have been training for a while now, and we are starting to get good." Gamis then looked over at the man and woman. "Those must be the ones who stole your Pokedex. Professor Elm called me two minutes ago and explained to me what had happened."

Last edited:

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    'Your timing couldn't have been better. I'll take the one on the right, you take the one on the left. Now, run girl!' Adam said, shaking Gamis' hand. The girl the two strange people had been harassing ran off towards New Bark town. 'Fine then, if you want to play that way, we'll take you both down! You don't have a chance, not a teeny one! You're all going down!' shouted the woman in purple.

'Go, Baltoy!' The Woman shouted. The man sent out a Pokemon, but Adam didn't have time to look. 'Alright, Murphy! Attack with Bite!' At Adam's command, Murphy leapt towards the Baltoy and bit down on it's heead, hard. The Baltoy screeched in pain and tried to shake Murphy off to no avail. 'What are you doing, you worthless clump of earth!? Use Confusion!' The Baltoy put it's arms to it'd head and focused, but nothing happened. Exhausted witht he effort, it fainted. 'How dare you! What are you doing to my Pokemon!?' The strange woman shouted. 'Fine then! Go, Nidoran!' The woman threw out a pokeball; but it was a strange one. Rather than being red and white, this one was red, purple, and black. Adam regarded it as a seal or someting, but it was rather odd. A Female idoran came out of the Pokeball, and gave out a defiant squeal. 'Alright, Nidoran, use Poison Sting!' The woman yelled. The Nidoran leapt towards Murphy.
    'Dodge it, Murphy, and use bite!' Murphy leapt to the side and leapt of a tree to smash into Nidoran's side. The little Pokemon gave a weak squeak and collapsed. 'Excellent work, Murphy!'
    'Damn it! Just... Damn it all! You! You and your Pokemon together... Agh! Such a bond will break when the master gains the ultimate power! Phobos, you lost too!? Ugh... Fine. I, Arquen, will retreat. I suggest you do too, Phobos.'
    'Fine, Arquen, but the master will surely punish us... Ugh, see what you've done now, you fools!?' The man called Phobos yelled. 'We will see the end of you both!' And they turned around and ran, but Arquen had dropped something; Adam's Pokedex. 'Thanks so much, I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't turned up, Gamis!'
    'No problem. I'll see you around, I guess.'

Falcon Wing

Years
  • Lester finally made it to the outskirt of the town, after stopping for a snack at his favorite diner. The diner was fairly small and didn't have much people, but Lester had been going to this Diner since he could remember, his father would walk with him from their house to the diner everyday, just to tell Lester a story about his conquests as a Pokemon trainer, telling him every story about winning Pokemon badges, or even coming third in a Pokemon League sponsored tournament.

Lester walked to the exit off the town with his hands in his Pocket and his head held high, he looked back at the diner, and smiled, he looked at his house, which he could see barely but enough to reminisce at all the great times he had with his finally.

"New Bark Town, Mom, Dad, little bro, don't forget me. Ill be back" He said, with such a voice as if he were about to cry, which he was. But he held in his tears and walked out of the town. Only to see two strange looking people running by him. One was a girl and the other, a boy. They ran off in the manner of defeat, "Wonder what happened to those two?" he said while scratching his head.

He continued walking, before he would go off to the next town he would see what kinds of Pokemon their were on the outside of New Bark Town. He saw Pidgey, which he thought was fairly average. He saw a Rattata, which he also thought, was average. "Looks like if I want some good Pokemon imma have to really look." he muttered in disappointment. He started walking when he saw two boys, whom he though knew each other, but it looked as if they were going their separate ways.

"Wonder who those two are?"

He started to walk towards the two people who he though were in fact, trainers. He finally arrived to the boys and heard them speaking of the two People who ran off, he finally put the puzzle together, the two boys defeated the strange looking people. "Wow, they had a battle, and I missed it!" he said, mad that he was in the diner conversing with the owner about being a new trainer, as if he were stuck their listening to the owner's old Pokemon tales and legends about the Pokemon called Ho-oh. Lester likes watching Pokemon battles just as much as he loves battling with them, he studies other people's strategies, and loves to incorporate new ways of battling inspired by those who he watches, this is why his battling style is much like his father's.

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • After walking out of the door to the profesors, he saw to people battling a little girl about the same age as himself. The girls pokemon looked lliked it was about to faint. "Ok houndour our first battle." Rehoma said to his pokemon before running in front of the girl. Houndour ran to get hit by the attack the girls pokemon would have been hit by.

"Ok houndour time to burn up the feild with ember, no bite, yeah ember now on that magnimite." Rehoma shouted, "are you ok?" The houndour let out many balls of fire at the steel pokemon. They all hit right on the button. the little pokemon soon fell at the super effective attack. The ally poliwag soon finished the other one. They ran away shouting the hurt is coming.

"You sure you are ok." Rehoma asked the girl again.

"Yes I am. Thank you for saving me and my poliwag. By the way my name is Sumi. What is yours?" The girl asked.

"I'm Rehoma. Would you, no I shouldn't ak you, well she might say yes, but she will probably say no since we just met...." Rehoma kept arguing with himself.

"Will I what?" She said confused that he is doing this.

"Will you join me on my journey to become pokemon league champion?" He asked.

"Of course I will since you just saved my life and all," she said in that girl voice.

"Great, but we need to catch pokemonm early so we don't miss out with them and us bonding," he said thinking of what he will say next.

"Thats true, we don't need to miss that part," She said laughing at him. Rehoma now sittind layingf back on a tree was to busy grooming his pokemon that was laying in his lap to notice her laighing at him. Then he got up and started to walk off to the way to route one.

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    (lol am i suppose to be in johoto or something?)
    Ren has been exploring the great city for awhile. he found a restraunt that let him work there for a bit for lunch, then he left to explore the city. "Hmm Togeui..we have seem to got lost and went back the way we came..."
    "Toge toge togepi!" Was Togeui's reply. he hated the city and the people in it.
    "Alright...we will go back to sandgem town..."
    'well... i will rest at the pokecenter and get some potions from the mart... and...well since I'll be there I'll vist the profeser of the town... he was gone last time so i hope he will be back.' that was all the insperation Ren needed. he activated his speed shoes that he got in hoen and speed off towards Sandgem town.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • The Battle...

Magby came out from behind Gamis and went in front of him. She was ready for a battle.

"You will not defeat me, the great Phobos!" shouted the man as he threw a Pokeball into the air. Out came a male Nidoran, who Gamis simply scoffed at.

"If you are so great, why do you have such a common Pokemon?" asked Gamis as he started laughing. "I'll show you! Nidoran, use Double Kick!" shouted Phobos as the male Nidoran ran to Magby. "Magby! Hit him with an Ember attack!" shouted Gamis as he saw Magby shoot the fireballs at the Nidoran. It greatly weakened it, but it still got the Double Kick on Magby. Gamis watched as Magby got hit by the first and second kick. The first knocked Magby a few feet, but the second one sent her flying into a tree. "Magby no!" shouted Gamis as he ran to his Magby, but he was surprised when he saw Magby get up almost immediately.

"MAG MAGBY!" shouted Magby before she fired another Ember at the male Nidoran. This attack did the trick and knocked out the Nidoran. "Return!" shouted Phobos as his Nidoran went back into its Pokeball. "Stupid kid, take this!" shouted Phobos as he threw a red, blue, and black Pokeball into the air. Out came a small Abra, who looked to be asleep.

"All right Abra! Use Psychic!" shouted Phobos as he pointed at Magby, however, nothing happened. Actually, something did happen. The Abra woke up and looked at Phobos like he was stupid. "Fool," said Gamis. "Your Abra doesn't know Psychic yet. Magby, use Smog around the Abra!" Magby did as she was told and surrounded the Abra with the greenish-purple air. "Now, finish him with Ember!" shouted Gamis as Magby shot the fireballs into the Smog, which caused a small explosion that knocked out the Abra.

After the goons said their not-so-polite farewells, Gamis bid Adam farewell and went to Cherrygrove City. He was excited that he was actually on this wonderful journey. "Magby, you are shy to people and Pokemon when you are not battling, but when you are battling, you are one of the most head-on Pokemon I have ever seen. We will need to get you knowing moves that can take full advantage of that," said Gamis as he and Magby finally arrived at Cherrygrove City.

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Adam continued walking up the road. He saw a trainer struggling to beat a Sentret and laughed. 'Look, use a scratch attack!' The trainer nodded and shouted to his Rattata. 'Ok, Rattata, use Scratch!' The Rattata scratched the Sentret, kncking it down, and Adam nodded. 'Now, throw a Pokeball.'
    'Alright! Go, Pokeba..... Wha?' The trainer stopped mid-throw as a haze covered the landscape. 'Argh! Move it!' Someone said as the trainer got knocked out of the way.

'Who's there? What's happening.... whoa!' Adam yelled as a Murkrow flew into his face. 'Argh! Murphy, tackle it, quick!!' Murphy rammed into the Murkrow, and the shouting continued. 'Hey! Who's there? What's happening? Let go of my arm, incompetent fool!'
    'Alright, let's end this! Murphy, Tackle again!' Murphy jumped into the Murkrow. 'Muuuurkrow!' The Murkrow wheeled around and lew into Murphy, sending him flying against a nearby tree. 'Murphy! Quickly, get up and use Howl!' Murphy sprang to his feet, took in a deep breath, and howled. 'Poochyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyena!' The Murkrow flinched in fear. 'Alright! Pokeball, go!' Adam hurled a Pokeball towards the Murkrow, still dazed. As it was engulfed in red light, the haze cleared up, and Adam saw the people making the commotion. They were Phobos, Arquen, and another person dressed the same as Phobos. 'You were defeated by THIS weakling!? You, child, approach.' Adam clenched his jaw as the Pokeball settled he picked it up and walked over to the strange man. 'You would do well to stay out of our affairs. Now... For your punishment.' He turned to Arquen and Phobos. 'Please, no! We'll do anything!'
    'You know the price of failure. But first, I want to see that the child learns the hard way that standing in our way results in pain. Go, Nidorina!'
    'What!? We're battling here!? Uh... Murphy, quick, Bite it!' Murphy leapt forward and grabbed the Nidorina by the throat. 'Insolent child. Nidorina, Double Kick!'
    'Um... Murphy, return! Go, Antonio!' Adam threw his new Murkrow's Pokeball at the Nidorina. Antonio (His Murkrow) Came out, and with a caw of defiance, glared at the Nidorina.

'Alright, Antonio, use... Night Shade!' Antonio closed it's eyes and a ghostly figure of it emanated from it's body. The Ghostly Antonio charged into Nidorina, slamming it into a tree. 'Niiido!' The Nidorina fainted, and Adam punched the air. 'Very good, child. But you can't beat this next Pokemon. Go, Salamence!'
    'What!?' Adam shouted as a Salamence materialised.
    'Now, Salamence. Fire Blast.'
    'Argh!!.... Urgh...'

Adam woke up several hours later, with his Pokemon by his side. 'What... What happened? Murphy, Antonio, are you ok?'
    'Murk...'
    'Pooch...'
    'Ok, we need to get to Cherrygrove city! And fast! Come on, you two!' Adam ran down the road, knocking someone down. 'Sorry!' Antonio flew over him, and Murphy accidentally stepped on his face. 'OW! Watch it, brat...'
    'I'm so sorry!' Adam saw the gates to Cherrygrove city ahead. with a sigh of relief, he ran even harder than before.

btw, everyone may catch one new, first-stage Pokemon of any type. It must be able to evolve, and no legends, obviously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back