• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Shadow Zone and the Twilight Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: It's only the second day, I believe ^^;;;

"I know AJ, but this city was too far away to reach in one day. We would have to have been practically running the whole time just to make it here the forst day."

He shrugged his head and kept walking, darting around different peoplethat were coming in the opposite direction. They were now only a couple blocks from the Sky Tower, and Toren hoped that everything would run smooth as silk.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke then looked up to find Toren and A.J. Appently A.J. found away to Toren and now it is Mike's and Terra turn to find a way there. Mike picked up Toren's pokemon and said, "We need to hurry. We are way behind. Time to catch up with TOren." He then looked at Terra and said, "I going to try clear a path up for us."

He then took her arm and was pushing through the other people. "Excuss me. Pardon me." was what Mike said as he pushed his way between people. He was hoping that Terra or the pokemon mind. Char sure didn't because he was enjoying this.

They finally made it to Toren. "Hey" said Mike making it to Toren. "Brought your pokemon."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Oh, thanks, but he probably wished that you hadn't."

He shrugged his head, taking Cyndaquil and setting him ion the ground beside of him. The fire Pokemon growled a little bit, but then finished off with a glare and walking along beside of him. Toren thought it was ridicoloud that he was still mad, but when he got a grudge, boy did he know how to stick with it a lot, which annoyed Toren mostly.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Chat looked at Toren and then his pokemon. He thought that they need to lighten up. Mike thought the same too. He remember that he and Char had the same problem too but now they are the best of friends

Mike then siad to TOren. "Hey. Toren. Maybe you should settle things with your pokemon. I mean me and CHar didn't have a good relationship in the begining and now look at us. We are the best of friends. Try to find a common ground to stand on."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "I know, I've tried. I've apologized time after time, but he just isn't accepting. He's still a little young, so he still has that stubborn nature about him. I'm sure it'll pass after a little while."

He smiled faintly and stopped right beside the Sky Tower. They had finally arrived. he looked up at it, and amzed how large it was. So many people were bustling around in it, it was one of the most popular places in the city.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Name:Nicola,Age:10,Gender:Female,Discription:A brunette thats hair goes down to their knees,a blue shirt, brown pants, a Chinese,and ayellow backpack.Personality:Quiet,adventorus,and mysteriuos.History:A calm chillife,homeschooled child.Pokemon:Togepi.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike then shugged and said, "Ok. Hopefully it will past and you guys will be friends."

MIke also awed the Sky Tower. He never seen anything like this before. He seen pictures of other towers like the Battle Tower but never anything like this. He was wondering what people were doing here. "What is this place anyways?" asked MIke.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Yeah, I hope so too. Anyway, this is the place where most of the busines in the city take splace. So much research and development take place here, it's amazing. Say, Terra, why don't you check the book? Maybe it has another clue for us...(Hint hint)."

He said, tearing his eyes away from the Tower and looking at the rest of the group, who a bunch of people who were trying to move around found to be quite an annoying obstacle.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was a bit amazed. He found it cool and exciting to be near this tower. He took a picture of it.

Mike and Char being bumpted a bit by other people trying to get around them. He found them a bit rude. Maybe the group should have just stayed on the moving pathway. Char just roared at them to scare a few. MIke then shock his head at him.

"Let them be. They just busy." said MIke.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "what does the tower look like" I said tugging on terra's sleeve
    "is it big or small" I pondered
    "whatever it is I need to take a picture" I told her
    "so can you?" I asked digging through my bag almost taking something bad out.
    "here" I motioned giving her a camra phone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back