• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    So, which are we deciding on? Baby or cute? Pachirisu and Skitty isn't a baby Pokemon, it is just cute. There are millions of cute Pokemon, so you think we should have all of them? XD Anyways, I am out of this discussion, I already stated my opinion on it, and I am confused on what this club is about. If we have cute Pokemon, then the club will be overloaded. I don't understand the concept of this club, so I am leaving this matter.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yes let us make votes!!! I agree to that...and welcome new member, glad to have you here...wolflare will add you to the list soon enough!! ... I hope... lolz

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ok...I'll do this again I guess for reasons of the Pokemon I don't think should be on the list:
    Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Elekid, Smoochum, Magby, Riolu, Munchlax, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr. Wynaut, Nidoran (F), Nidoran (M), Vulpix, Grolithe, Eevee, Togepi, Sunkern, Tyrogue, Ralts, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Luvdisc, Budew, Pachirisu, Buneary, Chingling, Phione

Nidoran F+M: I understand now so nvm

Vulpix+Growlithe+Eevee: I love all so very much dearly, but yeah the evolve through stones but these I don't really mind staying

Sunkern: Same as above although I just don't really like it:\

Ralts: Uh yeah it looks nothing like a kid so I don't think it should stay

Skitty+Plusle+minun: Can stay or not I don't realy care

Luvdisc: Looks nothing like kid, and acts nothing like a kid...it also has no point in even existing in world of Pokemon so yep...

Pachirisu: Runs totally on hyperactivitiness. I compare him to my ADHD friend who is hyper.

Buneary: Could stay I guess but kind of acts like adults

Chingling: OOps! It can stay it breds from Chimecho and is a baby!!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Here is a list of the Pokemon I think should remain toddlers:

Pichu
    Cleffa
    Igglybuff
    Azurill
    Smoochum
    Munchlax
    Happiny
    Bonsly
    Mime Jr.
    Wynaut
    Nidoran (F)
    Nidoran (M)
    Eevee
    Togepi
    Tyrogue
    Skitty
    Pachirisu
    Buneary
    Chingling
    Phione

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    No I don't think we should have them. But I suggest we have Manaphy it makes sense with Phione up there.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    No I don't think we should have them. But I suggest we have Manaphy it makes sense with Phione up there.

No offence but we NEED to have Elekid and Magby. They ARE baby pokemon, Manaphy isn't necessarily a baby, but Elekid and Magby are 2 of the first EVER actual Babies. They need to be added.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I agree, I think magby and elekid need to be here...:)

Also, I have this weird feeling of shutting this place down...why is that??? :(

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Goodies if you restart it, how exactly will you remake it to be?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    what changed might you make if you were to recreate it?

King!

better
    Years
    I say we should keep the list the same, keep it that way, and get back to normal without arousing discussion. This club was perfect and went soooo well without adding or changing or taking away anything, and I'd hate it to move downhill.(plus my wittle pipwup!) Why make things different if they were fine at first. I mean, over 200 posts on the first day! That HAS to be a record or SOMETHING!

Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I say we should keep the list the same, keep it that way, and get back to normal without arousing discussion. This club was perfect and went soooo well without adding or changing or taking away anything, and I'd hate it to move downhill.(plus my wittle pipwup!) Why make things different if they were fine at first. I mean, over 200 posts on the first day! That HAS to be a record or SOMETHING!
    It depends on what type of posts. Off-topic or on-topic.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    okay I'm settin my foot down! It is time to bring this group back to what I made it for...the fun of it all!!! and I won't let a list ruin it, I'm going to finish this list by myself and what it is, it is! good enough for you all???

Expect it to be updated by tomorrow morning for everyone....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back