• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon theme songs.

Which Pokémon theme song is your favourite?

• Pokémon Theme

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Pokémon World

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pokémon Johto

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Born To Be A Winner

• Believe In Me

• I Wanna Be A Hero

• This Dream

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Unbeatable

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Battle Frontier

• DP (Diamond and Pearl) Adventure

• We Will Be Heroes

• ~Battle Cry~ (Stand Up)

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    Yo, I'm blade XZ and I've been a longtime fan of pokemon since the begining of time basically. I'm just wondering what everyones favorite theme song is, you can pick anything from the 1st season to the current one. Mine is definately the 1st theme song, with the johto league champions theme coming in at a close second. So now it's your turn what are your favorite theme songs?

Years
    I like most the first one too and the second (Orange Islands). The new ones are quite horrible in my opinion.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I really like the Johto theme, coming in second is the Hoenn theme. I rarely watch the show now though, so I don't really know what the Sinnoh theme is like. =P

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    The first one, fo sho. Then Orange Islands, Johto, then Hoenn... basically it goes in order of oldest to newest. xD

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
    High Touch! for me, as said above the Japanese themes are better :). High Touch is also the only Pokemon CD I bought.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    You gotta love the original. :3 That theme song was the best going. I can still remember Squirtle running over to Ash...

"Don't Say You Love Me" by M2M. Anybody? That song is epic. I have it on my iPod. I nostalgia everytime I listen to it...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Ooo!

1. Johto Champions (4th)
    2. Advance Challenge (7th)
    3. Pokemon Advance (6th)
    4. Johto Journeys (3rd)
    5. Master Quest (5th)

ahh good times, I used to sing along with them every saturday morning when they come on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I Find most of them quiet intresting. Pokemon Battle Dimension, is a good song in my case. But my personal favorite would be Johto League Champions.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The older theme songs definitely top the new openings today for the dub version of the Anime. I'd call out Believe in Me (Theme for Master Quest) and Battle Frontier to be my favorites though. The Master Quest opening just because it was simply one of the most catchiest and memorable songs and the Battle Frontier opening because the whole coordination of the theme and the opening video just suited well (Plus I admit it was catchy as well). :3

Back