• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok'emon Thorns of Envoy

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    Unlike the orginal Envoy thread i'm going to put a lot more work into this hack.

Hack of: Fire Red

Story: You have just started your journey in the region of Zontex. You start off like any other trainer with your first Pok'emon and you have got yuor first badge but then you hear rumours of a legendary pok'emon has been saw o top of m.t. Storm. When you arrive up the mountian you see the POK'EMON has teleported away and you see a cloaked tranier with his Murkrow. You hear him talk about an attack on a nearby city. You are just about to leave when he has spotted you. You are taken away to a secret base where you have to make your escape and save the region from this mysterious group. At the same time as working your way to be a top trainer

Features:
    - A whole new enemy team
    - Some Gym leaders are themed (e.g. farmers)
    - Some Fak'emon
    - A whole new take on victory road

I'm so far working on the way up to the first gym.

Looking for:
    Spriter both Overworld:William Wolf (mapping aswell)
    Battle Spriter:
    Scripter:
    Beta Tester:

Last edited:

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    i don't want to say the rest off the stroy because it would ruin it. Also it is my first hack so it won't be that great. If i get some help with it there will be hopefully the first beta coming out shortly.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Don't mind him Sneasel he said the same thing on my Post. I'll help you with your hack if you need it

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Also btw your game looks as though it could become amazing

I can make overworld sprites and maps. That's all I'm good for

Back