• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Thunder Yellow

Is it good ?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be better.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Horrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokemonSandwich

Elite Pokemon Boxer.xD
Years
  • Hey people.

I'm finally gonna make a Pokemon game for RMXP. I have a story and here it is.

Pokemon Thunder Yellow Story:

It is 9:00 am in the beautiful region of Jono. It is a very special day for a boy.
    You wake up and realize its your Birthday. You have finally turned ten.You are now old enough to get your first Pokemon. The only thing you don't realize is that your an hour late. you rush to get ready and run downstairs. And you mom is there waiting for you. She says she is so happy that you are finally getting your first Pokemon.

When you get to the Pokemon lab. You notice there is only one pokeball left.
    You ask Professor Lin if he has more Pokemon to choose from. But no he doesn't. And the Pokemon you get is..Drum roll please.xD. Pikachu"who didn't expect that one.lol"

Before you leave with your new Pikachu you ask Professor Lin if he knows which Pokemon Phillip got. He tells you that you can find out by going to route 3 where Phillip is training.

Your objective in Pokemon Thunder Yellow is to complete your Pokedex for Professor Lin and to become the Pokemon Master with a lot of side quests. On your journey you will meet a lot of different characters like Sam your older Brother who was the Pokemon master.

Here is a breifing on the people in Pokemon Thunder Yellow

---[ Characters Profiles ]---

Phillip

Phillip is your rival. He is a stubborn kid. He is very cocky and thinks he is the best in everything. He uses a different types of Pokemon. Even thought he might be cocky he is a really strong trainer.

Professor Lin

Professor Lin is a leading scientist in Pokemon studies. He has a lot of information on Pokemon. But he does not have the information of the 100 Pokemon in the region of jono. So he sends you.

Sam

Sam is your older brother. He is the best Pokemon trainer in the world. he has beaten the Jhoto's Elite four and Kanto's Elite four with out any struggle. Sam was the champion in the Hoenn region for a while but he left because there were no good challengers. Sam has now created the Pokemon World Championship for the worlds greatest Pokemon Trainers.

Jacob

Jacob is the evil villain in this game. He has a grudge against Professor Lin because Jacob's father Elliot was Lin's partner. But Professor Lin found out that Elliot was changing Pokemon. He added a chemical that triggers the Pokemon's power and it enhanced it. The Pokemon began to act very evil. They attacked humans and Pokemon. Professor Lin got Elliot banned from the Pokemon research lab's. After that Elliot disappeared and hasn't been seen since.

So ya thats some of the story. I would really like it know if it sounds good. So let me know if you like it and all. And dont mind on givng some advice and some ideas.xD

PokemonSandwich:P

PokemonSandwich

Elite Pokemon Boxer.xD
    Years
  • Thanks for the comment Agent Destoyer. Ye the Pokemon WorldChampion ship is something I have always wanted to see in a pokemon game. Since every Pokemon ends at the Elite four.

Heres more of the story and more characters.

After battling Phillip you go to Fenelon Town. There you will meet Alek. He is a Pokemon breeder and is very experienced on handling Pokemon. He sees that you are a Pokemon trainer and asks you if you can help him out. After you help him you will get a Squirtle.
    You get a Phone call from Professor Lin. He says that all his Pokemon research has been stolen. And he demands that you go back to the Lab. On your way back you see a mysterious boy. He demands a battle. After the battle with the boy he says that you are a very strong trainer. The boy runs away. When you get back there is a police officer with professor Lin. And she asks you a few questions. And you describe the boy you battled with and then professor Lin realizes that the boy you battled was Jacob. You go off in search of Jacob to get Professor Lin' research.

---[ Characters ]---

Alek

Alek is a Pokemon Breeder. He takes care of all the Pokemon in Fenelon Town. He is a very kind person and shy too. He is a smart person but he lacks in confidence.

Susanna

Susanna is a Police officer in the town of Belden where the Lab is. She is a very feisty woman and always tries her hardest in any case she is appointed to.

PokemonSandwich

P.S A demo of this game should be out by February 08 :):P

PokemonSandwich

Elite Pokemon Boxer.xD
    Years
  • do you need any help? u've got rmxp. i can't do anything too hard but i can do basic mapping, scripting ect.

Im sorry Agent Destroyer I have a bundle of people working with me right now.
    If we do need your help I will pm you ok ?

There is going to be a demo soon. I will inform everyone later about the date.

we have a lot done.

we are thinking of using a pokenav. but our scripter is away at the moment. =[

We have made about 5 towns/cities. and a few routes.
    We are working on making an entire subway system.

Thanks for the comments. We promise not to give up on this project.

PokemonSandwich. =]

RomsMaster

N00B Master (and what)
    Years
  • Wow, Pokemon World ChampionShip, that sounds interesting
    Im really looking forward to the release of this game.

Back