• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Thunder-Yellow

Which do you think is better?

• LightningYellow

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • ThunderYellow

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Hey! What's this game about? Is there any new features? Or a new reigon?
    That room looks a bit too empty, you should make it smaller and fill in the outer edges with a black tile :)

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • ok i will.....theres going to be the seven islands in fr/lg,and and 8th island for the pokecommunity members....its a re-make of yellow

EDIT

heres the new & improved upstairs room

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ahhh! Much better :)
    This sounds kool! I made a similar game to this once.. You will have to research a lot of caterpillar tutorials.. I have a charaset of the pikachu from yellow versions which looks pretty good, should I upload it?

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Ahhh! Much better :)
    This sounds kool! I made a similar game to this once.. You will have to research a lot of caterpillar tutorials.. I have a charaset of the pikachu from yellow versions which looks pretty good, should I upload it?

sure!!!and do u have a sprite of pikachu that i could use in the intro?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I've got a question that MAY have absoultely nothing to do with
    the game. What's the attachment that you put on your last post?
    (the one before the last)

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • thats K_M's bed...lol he wants to be in is own little house with a little bed and scratch post......and the eevee/jolteon/flareon/vaporeon charaset is K_M's too....he wants to be a jolteon

EDIT

more screens

here:

the downstairs of your house(right) and Pallet Town(left)

heres the game so far:what i need fixed is the part where u walk out to the grass,and prof.oak stops u.......and the first battle....

and when your rival says that stuff b4 you go into the grass

EDIT2

nvm i cant figure out how 2 upload my game to lateralshift........

EDIT3

i did the box art....here

i redid pretty much every map i had b4,and made them look like they did in fr/lg

i have a problem.......i cant go in through the doors more then twice.....i made a page after the teleport w/ the door opening page.....

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Your chipsets seem a bit off colour and the pikachu on your box
    seems a little stretched out.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • well......sure.........go *link edited out* for my forum.......im going to post the new pallet town/route 1/viridian city soon......also there are 2 titles there....

Last edited by a moderator:

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • ok.........i'll try it(stupid 25 char minimum)
    ok.......im going to make this game a hack.....i do need some hacking practice afterall

Last edited:
    Back