• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon ThunderYellow?

Years
  • I have this idea.Maybe they could make LightningYellow with the little Pikachu around plus you can go to all regions(Kanto,Johto and Hoenn) like in the Anime and get all Starter Pokemon like Ash does in the Anime.It would certainly be cool! :bandit:

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
  • Celebi22 said:
    I have this idea.Maybe they could make LightningYellow with the little Pikachu around plus you can go to all regions(Kanto,Johto and Hoenn) like in the Anime and get all Starter Pokemon like Ash does in the Anime.It would certainly be cool! :bandit:

i'm pretty sure it won't happen first firered/leafgreen's strage space is 5.5 mb so times that number by 3 its would be 16.5 and the saving is normaly 60kb so add them together it wolud be 16.56mb so which means 4 a normal gba game it would be taking 30 secs to save and 6 sec to load and the freezing chaces will be more

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I don't think they will make another GBA pokemon game as now they have turned their full attention to Diamond and Pearl.

With built up tension as people wait for pokemon Diamond and Pearl the last thing i think Game Freak will do is destroy that tension by releasing another game before they release these two. It wouldn't make any sense at all.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • I think they should create an ultimate game with the following things:
    -Fully functional clock with night and day
    -All 386 pokemon made available in the game without stupid events which are only in America.
    -Berries regrowing like in R/S
    -No stupid 'berry glitch' like in R/S
    -A few new moves
    -All regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and the Sevii islands)

Wouldn't it be great?

klaus

I know, i'm sexy.
    Years
  • I have an odd feeling that D/P will have some sort of connection to Johto. I hope, Johto has been shuned into the corner.

I doubt that there will be a Lightning Yellow, i mean, FireRed and LeafGreen came out for ether two reasons.

1.The people at Gamefreak felt bad for their mistake in R/S. Notice the old pokemon in E.

2. They are wanting to drum up suspence over D/P. The makers combined Emeralds Battle Frontier by having Ash go back to Kanto(FRLG) though battling the Frontier Brains. (Emerald)

Afterword, D/P will be realeased. Their doing what they did after Kanto, the Orange Islands. Their doing the same thing.

Note:You guys got your answer to Orange Islands, Sevii Islands.

So, long story short, no, I doubt they will make a lightning yellow. It would be
    neat and hot if they did, but, i doubt it.

I still think the makers have this all planed out. They probably already have the 5th generations made.

As always, be kind to the mime.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Thats kind of bad cause then people will be showing off and then saying that they should keep on making those gba firered and stuff remakes like the yellow remake anyway they maybe will make jhoto for diamond and pearl and also access the other regions like orre and the orange islands hoenn and all the others and the sevii islands also.

klaus

I know, i'm sexy.
    Years
  • Well, the sevii islands I can cee, but, really, Orre and the O.I aren't really a peice.

Orre,was just something they came up with for the Gamecube, so I doubt it will make an appearence on the GBA or DS.

The Orange Islands are really just a filler of the show, they really didn't make a difference. It was just too fill the six months between Kanto and Johto.

The should make a remake for Johto, it's left out, but I doubt they will, FRLG was just as I said before a filler or an easy fix to their mistake of not putting the old pokemon in.

Again, I doubt there will be a thunder yellow.

As always, be kind to the mime.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • The chance is almost none since they're making all the other game, but remember Emerald, it was released after FR and LG.

klaus

I know, i'm sexy.
    Years
  • Emerald, wasn't it almost classified as a different game from R/S? I heard that somewhere.Other than that, I think it was just bad timing that Emerald came out after FR/LG

Oh well anyway,yes, the chances are slim. Oh well,*awaits D/P*

As always, be kind to the mime?

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I think there will be a Water blue version instead. If not for new pokemons (Jynx or Mr mime without trading), new move tutors like bide, skull bash will be featured.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • I love pokemom but personally I don't think there going to release anymore pokemon games in english after Diamond and Pearl. While it's still a huge craze in Japan it seems to be dying out in countries like America and Australia. I hope this doesn't happen though but i doubt that there will be a Thunder Yellow or whatever.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • mew_rocks said:
    I love pokemom but personally I don't think there going to release anymore pokemon games in english after Diamond and Pearl. While it's still a huge craze in Japan it seems to be dying out in countries like America and Australia. I hope this doesn't happen though but i doubt that there will be a Thunder Yellow or whatever.

I really hope not!!!!!! That would be horrible!!!!!!! :(

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • :D
    Actually they are making pokemon ranger for DS and more I think! But I doubt about thunder yellow because I think they might abandon the old lot once diamond & pearl pokemon are out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't care if they remake Yellow, Blue, or GSC...

As long as they make up for their incredibly-stupid mistake and create a way to connect the old games to D/P (through the otherwise-unused GBA slot, preferrably), then I'll finally be happy...

Back