• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Tiempo

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon: Tiempo

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon ruby (US)

.:: Introduction ::.
    I decided that I should start my very own full hack. I wondered what to base it on and watched Pokemon: 4 ever and got the idea of the base pokemon: Celebi.

.:: Story ::.
    Brendan decided that he would leave the Llamarada region and head to japan, to Johto. So after he moved in with his mum to Berton Town, he started his own adventure. He faced tough times and new characters. Only for one goal: Celebi's secret!

.:: Features ::.
    New storyline
    New Maps
    New region
    Catch all Legendaries
    Time travel

.::Characters::.

Sky & Brock
    Sky and Brock are the main characters of the story, who you will play.
    Brock is a determined young breeder, ready for action while Sky figures to be a nice little girl whose passion is coordinating.

Characters you will encounter

Lance
    Lance is the leader of Team DragonRage, a group of trainers who wish to plunge the world into peace and harmony. He, and his team, use strong Dragon pokemon.

Sharon
    Sharon is the leader of Team WaterPulse, a group of trainers of which is not much known about. She and her team use elemtal water/ice pokemon. Sharon is also a decendant of Giovanni.

Misty
    Leader of the gym in Curilean City. A close friend to Ash Ketchum.

Red
    Unknown trainer who uses a strong variaty of Pokemon. Sometimes mistaken as Ash.

May & Maz
    The twins. There father is a gym leader in the Hoenn region.

Prof. Beech
    The professor of the game. He gives you your first pokemon. He is very good when it comes to cooking.

.:: Team ::.
    Ashandmisty
    Brockman5
    Pachel22
    Erimgard
    eddie4ever

------------.:: What I need ::.
    TILESET INSERTER & MAKER
    SCRIPTER & SCRIPT INSERTER

------------.:: Form ::.
    What You wish to be: (choose from above)
    Nickname: (What I call you for short)
    Proof of valid work: (add proof of your work. It must be valid and not fake)

.:: Glitches ::.
    -In Sartin Town, the lady who tells you about the pokemart is in a wall of professor Beech's lab
    -The northern entrance to Farling Forest is kinda messed up. You have to keep pressing forward over and over again, and sometimes it sends you backwards instead. Also, once you enter farling forest....you can't get back out. for a while anyway.
    -When you exit Farling Forest through the southern exit, you appear outside of May's house instead of outside the forest

.:: Screenshots ::.

.:: Banners for sig ::.

.:: Betas ::.
    v1.0 Released late May​

Last edited:

~Red

Years
    Yes! It will feature Llamarada and Johto. It will also have tidbits of Kanto (Pallet town, Indigo Plateu, etc.)

Major update soon.

UPDATE:

These screenshots show WEST BEACH and the inside of the building in WEST BEACH. I wonder what the computer does?

Last edited:

~Red

Years
    I'm using different programs including: Advancemap, Advancetext, ScriptED and others.

You can now travel to a portion of JOHTO and KANTO. New screens coming soon.

UPDATE:

screenshots:

Last edited:

~Red

Years
    I've updated the first post.

I'm releasing a pre-alpha, V0.05.

It Looks good because many people underestimate my age and because i'm new but I've been hacking since I was eight, but on topic:

-Mapped Olivine and gym
    -Changed Pokemon data for Farling Forest

UPDATE:

just added some finnishing touchs to the first island.

UPDATE:

Olivine city:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    words to the wise... dont use rapidshare since all u have is 45days unless ur a premium mem. use mega upload or something since game files rnt thay big. excelent job on hack

~Red

Years
    It has tidbits of spanish seeing the Llamarada region is in spain. All the regions: KANTO, JOHTO, HOENN and SHINOU all are part of japan! look closely at Japan and see what I meen!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    how far does the first beta go?
    if there are rather significant modifications, I might just wait a month for the next beta, then again, this does look pretty good and I'm not a patient man :D

~Red

Years
    what do you mean pachel22?

More news: MUNCHLAX is catchable in ILEX FOREST

Spoiler:

updated first post

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    how far does beta .05 go?
    like, how many badges,towns, etc. are accessible, or can you give me a rough percentile estimate? I'd really like to play it, but as I said, if it's gonna double in size with the next release I'd rather just wait.
    by the way, I love the fact that you are putting bits of Kanto into it and also including all legendaries. keep up the good work :)
    do you have any advertisement banners for the game that I could put in my siggy?

PS I'm glad that all legendaries are in it....so long as they aren't too early in the game, I like a challenge :)

Last edited:

~Red

Years
    I need lot's of members to help with this hack (I definately need someone who can insert sprites and tilesets!!)

screens coming soon!!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Excellent! can't wait for the new screenies :)
    I wish I could hack so that I could help you, but this is not the case :(

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Does this mean girls can't be the main chracters?? :( Boys these days.. never thinking about the other gender! >_< I'll still play it though it's not like I shouldn't give anything a try!

~Red

Years
    Well your in luck Piplup! Brock is the male character and D/P girl is the female character!!!!

Here are some screens:

More screens on the way!!

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Thanks! ^_^

Thanks ash by the way I'm having trouble downloading.. how do i download? i only have pokemon dragonstone but can't realy hack it.. it was actually hacked once i got it :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back