• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Tiempo

Status
Not open for further replies.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    Here you go ashandmisty this should anser your questions...well some i got stuck and couldn't continue....

BERTON TOWN

* When you click on the tree in the starting town it turns black and glitchy and get stuck and cant move....
    * The very start of the game seems the same... you ride in the back of a truck(maybe you can ride in the front seat??)
    * It says Cianwood on the tv....thats the same
    * It says dad on the tv(unless hes actually your dad
    * The house next to yours... the lady downstairs says she has a boy but its a girl..... whos name is "May"
    * The Pokemon center's door you cant clic on or walk into...(if locked make a message box saying that the door is locked, or that its closed)

FIRST FOREST

* I consider changing the starters(bulbasaur, quilava, and igglybuff? make the starters all basic not oe at a second evolved form...)
    * If you click on bulbasaur the game makes a loud noice and bulbasaur is automatically chosen as you starter...
    * In battle the back trainers sprite is not Brock...it is the hero from ruby..
    * When you send out bulbasaur the game makes a loud noise and slows down....
    * Also when the hero throws the pokeball it isnt a pokeball its some wierd green ball that doesnt look right....
    * After you save the proffesor when he talks he says "prof. Birch" which isnt the right proffesors name.

LAB

* Exactly identical to the ruby lab (well part of it)...edit it...
    * When the proffesor talks he says "prof. Birch" which isn't the right proffesors name.

SARTIN TOWN

* A lady that works for the pokemart stands "on" a house then gives you a tour while walking through a building..
    * At the southern part of the town the trees cut off into other trees...change that...
    * Once you walk into a house int he western side of sartin town you get stuck inside and can't leave....

CONCLUSIONS

* Fix these glitches to make this hack far more elite...don't release this beta to the public until fixed...
    * I am stuck and can't get out so fix those problems and send me a new beta...
    * When a new beta comes to me I can find and address more problems...Thank You....Good Luck...

sorry for any spelling errors...

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    * If you click on bulbasaur the game makes a loud noice and bulbasaur is automatically chosen as you starter...
    * When you send out bulbasaur the game makes a loud noise and slows down....

The above is because when i made the ips, it says that it exceeded over the 60mb limit (?) taking away 2mb of the data.
    All the other glitches should be sorted out soon...

There are new teams:
    Team DragonRage
    Team WaterPulse

Team DragonRage

Leader: Lance
    Type: Dragon
    Side: Yours

Team WaterPulse

Leader: Sharon
    Type: Water/Ice
    Side:
    Spoiler:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    when rescuing the professor, if you try to walk up the stairs, he gives you his usual message and then this happens:
    Pokemon: Tiempo

farling forets entry hasn't been fixed yet...

um, sartin town poke center...don't think it should look like this eh?

you can go into the pokecenter in sartin town, but the nurse won't talk to you/heal your pokemon....

the door in the back of the sartin town mart transports you to a buliding in kerrigor city...is this intentional? o.0

the nurse in kerrigor city won't talk to me either...this is becoming a bad habit....

there's a girl in kerrigor town poke center who says something about my fire type torchic...and I don't have a torchic

In kerrigor there's a boy who talks about looking into his reflection in water and asks what you see...he is nowhere near water

Is there a purpose for having a staircase leading to a roof of a kerrigor house with nothing on it? and also, inside the house they thank you for playing with wally and I haven't met him yet

The rocks just outside kerrigor don't look right at all:

route 150:

those half-trees dissapear and reappear as you walk pass them....and notice on the right side of the screen by the rocks, there is a little patch of blue/white....that's the clouds randomly appearing on land once every few seconds.

...hm little problem with wally:

takes you on a hike through some rocks, and then starts talking about grass that isn't there

alright, for all practical purposes, I think I'm done with the beta.

PS other than the two I pointed out, there were some other spots that the mapping was iffy, but I didn't point them out because some of them looked like it was just because you hadn't finished the area

Last edited:

~Red

Years
    This is because my screenshot taker exports them like this. I haven't got time to get a better screen taker.
    Most of the glitches you pointed out Erimgard are ether unfixable or just haven't been edited yet. Also the pokecenter doesn't work because it isn't finished yet! I've decided not to release a beta untill late May time.

News:
    Screens on the way
    Celebi IS catchable
    Route 33 (including Daycare) is finished.
    Goldenrod city will have leader Jasmine.
    Updated first post.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    well obviously some of the glitches hasn't been edited yet lol
    but, no glitch is really unfixable...some of these are pretty serious and you wouldn't want that bad of a glitch on the final version...

Years
    No offense but emigard is right.There are a lot of glitches and you seriously wouldn't want them to be there in your final version.Oh before I forget I posted cuz I wanted to say that I'm bored of the normal tiny overworlds.See whether you like these instead.I liked them.And once again I know nothing about hacking.I'm only good at RMXP so if you dont like them its ok.

PHEW....Long post

~Red

Years
    You should be directed to the game development thread krypton-knight.

Erimgard, the pokemart glitch IS unfixable, check it on advancemap and pokemart looks fine (?) Those tiles seem to look ok!

News:
    Deleted wally untill i get someone to change the script for me!
    The staircase the roof is gone cos' of the fuss!
    Celebi's event nearly added in.
    Goldenrod city map finished.

Years
    The game devolopment.To be hanest I am working on a game right now but I'm tired of noobs askin "wen can I download" so I'll make the thread after it is done.Anyway do you like the overworlds or not?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    i have new overworlds

i have new overworlds for the girl ashandmisty if you want them send me an pm and mail me the game as ips

~Red

Years
    Unfortunately we had to do a system restore because of reasons meaning i've lost everything i have done on Goldenrod city :(

But I'm back on track!
    Pachel22, use the last ips i gave you.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    we really need a scripter for this havk or some of the glitches i and erimgard will stay and they are pretty bad....like being stuck bad...

~Red

Years
    Aaaaah!!

My sister deleted my hack!! AAAAH!!
    I can't be bothered to continue it now! If you still have the last beta, put a link or attatchment so someone else can finish it for me!

Here is a new hack my team are making (meaning we've finished our last hack):

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, since you're stopping the project, the thread will be now closed.
    Good luck with your new hack.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back