• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tilko Adventures

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
  • Hey everyone.
    For those of you that remember it I was making Call Of Latios.
    Well long story short, I've lost pretty much all the data and work I had for it.
    But do not worry I've decided to start a new game and due to my greater knowledge of sphere starting out this time I will be able to progress much faster with more efficient code.
    I would rather people didn't ask questions about COL, it's gone, lets just focus on the new game.

The name of the game currently is "Pokemon: Tilko Adventures"
    While Tilko is the name I used for the region in COL, all the maps will be re-designed.
    It will have just your regular old Pokemon game storyline well since its just fun to play and fit's well into a Pokemon game.

============
    :Features:
    ============
    It will have some of the features of COL plus some new ones.

Reputation system:
    You start out as a novice and the more trainers you beat the higher your reputation gets so if you beat a trainer with a good reputation like a gym leader then your reputation will increase more than it would if you just battled a normal trainer.
    If you get a really high reputation you will be able to catch legendary Pokemon.

All Pokemon available:
    Every single Pokemon from the previous games will be available in this game.
    You might not specifically be able to catch them all but you can get them.
    Like you might have to do certain tasks to get some Pokemon.
    If I can get enough info on the D/P Pokemon I will include them

Forfeit mode: In battle you will now have the opportunity to select whether you want to battle for an item or money.
    If you pick an item a bag menu with your opponents items in will be shown and you can select which to battle for.

==================================
    ==================================
    Now for the really good bit!

This game will have something new to fan games, well at least I haven't seen it in a fan game yet.
    It will be touch-screen enabled! (like D/P on the DS)
    Here are some screens to demonstrate:

Since I am in early stages I haven't ripped the full font yet, which is why it's all in caps.
    These are the only screens I have for now. I hope more up soon in the next few days.
    =================================================

Also if anyone wants to lend a hand with custom tiles/graphics it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, would love to hear comments/questions.

Years
  • Great to see you back on pkmcommunity. Good you are starting a new game. Don't you have a story for the game yet. Anyway hope the touch screen really works because if it does this game is going to be the best.
    Good luck on it.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • No, no story line yet, well just the standard collect gym badges and battle the elite four.
    Well it's not so much touch screen as click screen.
    I'm working on the enter name now so I should have screens of that tomorrow and hopefully some menus.

Back