• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Time Travel

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
  • My 7th or 8th comic!
    Say hello to..... Pokemon: Time Travel!

Plot:
    Tom is a young kid who dosen't realize it, but in the future he is a big hero! Unfortunately a dark evil vialln from the future has set out to destroy Tom's exicstance so before Tom is ta big hero. Tom must adventure past the darkness and mostly the idiotic randomness to save his own existance.

Part 1: Metaknight
    Part 2: Nidoran Love
    Part 3: Fred

Here's the math:
    Posting + Insparation = New Comic

Credits:
    Me
    Spriters Resource
    People That Post
    (That's all I used so far)

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Hahahaha! I really love that episode. It makes me laugh after a hard day's work. It is nice to see you doing a comic again. I need to start one up again:remember me (Used to be coreystranick)? Well anyway, can't wait for the next random installment.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • improve its good....

lol that was funny... I wish too see more but I do have a suggestion...

Make the speech bubbles bigger so the text doesnt seem to roll onto the screen, make your jokes open to people newly reading your comics (i didnt get what was so funny aabout the guy in the cape and if hes from you older comic you should state it). and stik to a storyline but add randomness along the way....

goodluck with this comic and ill be back too see more...

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
  • i think its knid of like a mel brooks comic, cause heir actually aware that there in a comic. my brothr is a mel brooks fanatic. its sometimes funny, but it starts to get old after a little while, so please make the comic have an actual storyline, pleeese, i beg of u, pleeese

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • ahahahahahahha! Very nice (and funny) comic! Let the jokes be with you :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    it's quite good but i go on drunkduck and people say resize (if you have paint) otherwise good job ^_^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It's pretty bad to be honest, you mixed styles, I mean, you can;t put a platform game sprite on an overworld map, with overworld people, it looks stupid. The humour wasn;t exactly good and the breaking of the fourth wall got older than my grandmother, you may also want to use tails on your speech bubbles, you know, like in real comics. And the gay gag isn;t even funny, nor is the constant use of the word at innapropriate times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Vaati is right. I can't believe no one even mentioned this.

It's a bad comic. It seriously requires alot of touching up and rethought.

Vaati has basically everything covered, but there's also your comic about how much your comic sucks - BnG made that old when it was first done. Don't try and use self pity to get us too read it. We'll only read it if it's any good.

And at the moment I don't think it is.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • 1 word. Random. I hate random comics, most of the time their pointless and boring, much like yours. And the whole gay thing is stupid. Oh, yes, you see the blue panels on the side of your textboxes? Either get rid of them, or don't write over them.

Back