• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Titanium

Who looks better shiny?

• Mew

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Salamence

• Lugia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Pokemon
    Titanium

Story
    You wake up and find yourself dreaming about your starter. What will it be? Then you realize you over slept and all that's left is a pikachu, a staryu, and a diglett. You take the one you want and go explore two new regions: Picsa and Hydra. You find out about team rocket and their plan to take over the world and make a new world! It's your job to foil their plans before they control every legendary on earth and desroy it to make a new world.

Hack of
    1636 pokemon Fire Red

Features
    • New hero/heroine(Ash/Dawn)
    • New characters
    • Picsa/Hydra(new regions)
    • New Maps
    • New Story
    • Catch all legendary pokemon
    • New and harder gymleaders
    • Harder trainers
    Media

Screenshots
    none yet

Maps
    none yet

Banners
    none yet P.S. if you can make me one tell me.

Need help if you can do something like mapping, scripting etc. post a reply!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I don't think its possible to include that many regions,

Get a story up and this might be worth reading, otherwise... no thanks.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Yeah I'm almost positive that 5 regions won't fit. If we can get a story to understand the game then more people will be interested and possibly help.

Years
    Agreed maybe 3 at most. I'm a little worried about the starter triangle. Other than that the story is a bit cliche. Sorry, add some better features.

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
    I think you should stick with Hydra and one region of your own choice.
    Furthermore, I'm pretty positive the name Titanium is already taken. I'm afraid you have to choose another name.

Back