• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon to Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Before I explain the storyline, let me first reintroduce myself! I am Raichu Master, one of the legendary rpers on this site or rather was one, although I've been looking through all the current rps and there are also some very talented people here. It's good to see that the skill only increased instead of decreased.

Storyline:

Instead of people inhabiting the pokemon world. This rp takes place were there are no humans (meaning humans never existed!), so there for the pokemon were free to evolve into intellectual creatures, being able to talk, read, write, and reason. So now there are pokemon cities and villages, and instead of a human pokemon league, pokemon compete head to head to see who is the strongest.

Plot:

As a pokemon you can either be bad/good, enter the league and collect badges/explore the world around you, and become one of the most powerful pokemon in the world/lay back and take things as they come. The choice is yours.

Profile:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Special description: Anything that seperates you from the rest of your type?
    Personality:
    Career: Scientist, league member, student, etc.
    History: what you've been doing up til now.

My Profile:

Name: Jamie Conter
    Pokemon: Raichu
    Special description: Ruffled hair on top of head
    Personality: Smart and cunning, often thinking he's superior to everyone else
    Career: Collects badges and attends the Pokemon Academy in Pallet Town (Towns are the same and so are the islands)
    History: The time he spent with his parents he was a rich Raichu, and now is determined to be the strongest and smartest pokemon in the world. His parents died when he was young, leaving him out on the street, since he had no other relatives. From the time he was old enough to work, he worked hard and made money, now about 4 years after he started working, he has regained the wealth that he once remembered when he was small, but still isn't happy with what he's got, now he's on a quest for more than that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name:devyn
    Pokemon:eevee
    Special description: her fur is pink and navy blue
    Personality:she is king and sweet
    Career: Student
    History:she has been studing the effects off different berries on different pokemon

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: Welcome back! ^^;

Name: Kyle
    Pokemon: Quilava
    Special description: The flames on its body are blue
    Personality: Smart and curious. Usualy wondering about something or other.
    Career: Student scientist
    History: Kyle has been studing medicine for about a year. He is lookinginto the idea of Poke-made medicines. He has set out to study natural remedies in hopes of devoluping powerful healing potions. While studing medicines he took a second course in fistaid.

Sounds cool!

Charizard_Trainer

Slightly Insane Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    Name: Jessica
    Pokemon: Charizard
    Special description: Pink fur with a bright blue flame on tail
    Personality: Friendly, kind, sweet, slightly insane
    Career: Scientist on Cinnibar Island
    History: Born in Viridian Forest, raied in Pallet Town, travels around the world, setted down on Cinnibar Island with little brothers Josh; a Charmeleon, and Jacob, a Charmander.

Years
    Name: Eclipse
    Pokemon: Scyther
    Special description: she's black, and her white blades are stained red. her eyes are red as well
    Personality: Cruel, heartless, only gets her enjoyment from watching other's pain, and being a fighting machine, she can cause lots and lots of pain in a short time.
    Career: Assasian
    History: Nobody really knows. She is seen out of the blue after using Swords Dance and Agility, strikes or kidnapps someone, then is gone. The police force is after her, but every time she just sped away laughing.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    How are the gym leaders going to be set? How do we battle? Using other Pokemon when we are a Pokemon itself? o_O;...
    However, here is my (hopefully) satisfactory sign up.

Name: Vivian
    Pokemon: Shuppet
    Special description: She has clear optics of glittering cobalt, unlike the usual crimson ones. Surprisingly, there is an alluring yet peculiar sense of beauty with Vivian.
    Personality: Vivian never intends to be cold hearted. She hates light and prefers the sanctuary of darkness. She's also paranoia going out in public, afraid of what people might think of a Pokemon who actually enjoys duelving deeper into darkness. She isn't one of those mean pokemon who ridicules others for fun, although most think of her that way. The Shuppet can actually show a bit of emotions if Vivian has someone she can truly call a 'friend,' not a fraud.
    Career: Vivian lives in Lavender town, helping people who mourns for the deceased Pokemon. It isn't the most comfortable place to work, but she performs it with satisfaction.
    History: Her parents were Banettes, and vague ones at that. To VIvian, they were nothing more but silhouettes layering the background of her childhood. Even as a youth, she always had a certain fondness for death, although she herself didn't want to be involved in it. Her parents unfortunately passed away, leaving their daughter to dive deeper into darkness of her own misery. The chance came up when Lavender's tower needed an assistant. Fascinated, Vivian reluctantly signed up to work at the tower. Every since that age, which was quite young, Vivian worked there getting her lodging and support from the fellow townspeople.

Charizard_Trainer

Slightly Insane Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    I think we just battle each other.....Good thing I'm a Charizard! They can fly!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Gyms are set up like normal pokemon gyms, except pokemon are the gym leaders (remember no humans) And they have to try to beat them using they're own strength, meaning they use themselves. To prove themselves.

Ok now we can start! ^^

IC: Jamie was sitting on his back porch, tanning, or rather tanning his fur. They didn't have school today and he figured he could do some relaxing.

That was...until the mail pidgey swooped down and landed on his stomach. "What do you want thomas!?" Jamie exclaimed trying to get the bird off him.

"Mail from the pokemon league. It seems you're now eligible to compete for badges." Thomas shrugged as he flew away dropping the letter beside Jamie.

Opening his letter, it was in fact the league saying he was now aloud to compete. He had tryed four years earlier but he was still completely wrapped up in his studies, now that he was only his junior year he could relax a bit more, and decided to mail the league a letter to ask if he was eligible.

Years
    name:Jason
    pokemon:arcainie
    personality:Friendly likes to help out others.often his big mouth gets him in a lot of trouble.
    special description:abnormally long ears sticking out of messy,un-kept blond hair.
    career:student
    history:Lived on Cinnabar Island with his brother until he was ten.then he moved out to find his own pad.He evolved from growlithe when he was eleven.He often skips school and explores as far out as he can.His water pokemon friend,Garados sometimes takes him to the islands near by.

Welcome back Raichu Master!!I typed this all up before I remembered I had logged on for one of my friends.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Name: Mizuiro
    Pokemon: Jolteon
    Special description: she si pure pearl white with icy blue eyes.
    Personality: Shy, kind of kees to herself, but is really very friendly and loyal to friends. She adores wilderness.
    Career: Student
    History: Lives alone..in a house :P

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    The figure slinked around the corners so surreptiously, one might have safely assumed it was a random shadow. However wrong they were, it was easy to have mistaken Vivian for one. The Shuppet's cerulean penetrated across the room, watching the mourners deliver their words of sorrow and leave. Some wept for hours, kneeling in front of the perpetual blocks of cold, gray stone. She shrugged off the uncomfortable feeling.

She then hovered quietly over to the counter, where a local yet a rather pretty Clefable was attending to an old, feeble creature. She was kind, with her face angelic, obviously showing compassion for the poor Pokemon who had lost their loved ones.

Vivian stared at the large, bronze clock striking the end of her morning shift. Keeping her eyes on the ground, she exited silently, not wanting to shatter the dome of serenity. Her work seemed dull, yet Vivian somehow enjoyed it. Still, she couldn't help feeling a bit guilty whenever she entered the eerie tower, filled with the lost Pokemon's anguish and emotions tumbling about.

With a shudder, Vivian floated towards one of the nearest slopes, wanting to see the first violet rays of the sun at noon.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Begin when you want to! I'm amazed at the turn out for this rp! ^^

IC: After packing a back pack with a few things, Jamie walked out of his house, leaving his fortune behind to be in the league. Although he could take a fearow to Pallet town to school and then back.

Now was the time for Jamie to show the whole world what he was made of, as he walked down the path that led out of Pallet Town, an adventurous air around him, it felt good to him, to be out on the road. "Good times ahead." he said as he took a deep breath and exhaled as he looked back on the town one last time, before continuing onto Viridian City.

Years
    "please.. leave me alone.. I've done nothing to harm you" an old pokemon said to me. It was a butterfree, it's wings having slightly turned gray from age. We were currently in Viridian city, and I was after him, and his family. Rumor had it he had quite a large family, and I intended to eliminate every one of them. I rubbed my blades on each other, and moved forward, hoveing above the ground a few inches and moving soley with my wings. He trembeled slight, and I scopped him up from the ground with one blade, pinned him to a wall with the other between his body and head. I noticed a crowd gathering, but I would leave as soon as I killed him. Finally, he gave me his exact home location, and after driving my blades through his wings, I let him drop to the ground as I took off, avoiding several ember attacks from the growlithe police force that had arrived.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Name:Jerry
    Pokemon:Mew
    Special description:Very Plafull, Like Most Mew, But I Can Also Be Very Serious At Times.
    Personality:Playfull, Happy, Energetic.
    Career: Artist
    History: Been Drawing A Lot, I LLOOOVVVEEE Peco, And Mago Berries, And Will Do Almost Anything For One!

------------------------------------
    Me And A Ponta Were Playing Tag In Front Of My House, And I Was Driving Her Crazy With My teleport Attack :P . When Sudenly An Espeon, Who Was The Mailman Came To My House. I Said To Him,"Hey, Bobby, Anything Good Come In The Mail Today?"He Replied"Well, You Got A Letter From Your Cousin, A Few Bills, Your "Psychic Pokemon Monthly", Some Junkmail, And A Letter From Something Called "The Pokemon Leauge", Most Likely Junkmail"
    So I Took My Mail, And Said Thanks, I Was Curious About This Pokemon Leauge, So I Took The Letter And Opened It. It Was Describing The Leauge. After Reading The Letter, I Thought It Sounded Like The Coolest Thing In The World! I Told Myself I Was Defenatly Going.

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I lay on my stomach in the lawn in front of my small house. The sun felt great on my back, and I was just dozing off when I heard something land in front of my nose. y ears twitched as I opened y eyes and saw the envelope in front of me. I sat up and opened it. Inside was a letter saying I was eligable to compete for badges. I was definately going. I got up and went inside to pack.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Vivian was...bored. Well, not technically bored out of her daily domestic customs, but bored in life. Everyday her work was the same, and as much as it fascinated her, she knew sooner or later it couldn't last very long. Nothing did with Vivian. The Shuppet narrowed her eyes, floating pleasantly besides the old Pokemon's homes and buildings, the silent path of Lavender chiming a song of melancholy.

To her surprise, she kept going towards one path, not exactly straying off course. Where, she didn't know, nor did she have a clue, but she kept traveling. Lavender town was but a faded memory as the Shuppet yearned to travel.

She halted in her path, the billowing cloak swaying with her.

Travel.

Almost smiling at the word, Vivian felt a great leap of bliss in her heart. Perhaps this was what life expected her to do- traveling? Rolling the foreign word off her tongue, she repeated the word over and over again, until it was imprinted in her mind. Right...she knew the nearest place could be possibly Cerulean, Pewter, and then Viridian. Vivian sighed.

She had a long way to go.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Name: Risa Akai
    Pokemon:
    Teddiursa
    Special description: Upon her right arm an emblem of a wing was marked, for her to realize her curse.
    Personality: Despite what majority assumes, Risa is not just a timid, fragile, little Teddiursa; she is but the opposite. Mischievous, boyish, and stubborn; she stands up for what she believes in and to others as well. She is perky, playful, and childish, which makes it hard for her to be serious at times of important matters. She is definitely unlike most Teddiursa.
    Career: Risa is a student in a Pokemon Academy located in Violet City, as well as an athlete. She also wishes to have a chance to collect all the badges in the three different regions.
    History: The Akai family, as Risa's grandmother informed, was given a curse that continues on every generation. Her grandmother didn't notify her of what the curse does, but it was said that it caused the death of her mother. Through it all, she managed to keep a normal life, and became stronger at that.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max
    Pokemon: Pikachu
    Special description: Looks exactly as the first blue Pikachu in my sig
    Personality: friendly to everyone, but brave in battles.
    Career: collecting badges to go to the Pok?mon League
    History: He has been training to be stronger.

ic: I was training behind my house. Running , running, and running, was the only thing I planned to do today. I was expecting a letter from the pokemon league, to let me participate on it. I wanted so much to be in the league. I stopped running when I saw a Pidgeot landing infront of me. "Hi Clark" I said to the Pidgeot, who was the pokemon who bring the mail.

"Max, this letter is for you" Clark said to me. I opened the letter and started to read it. I smiled as I hugged Clark. "ok Max, stop hugging me" he told me as he got away from me. "well Max, I think I will not see you for a while, so good-bye" Clark added, "yea, thank you, and good-bye!" I replied in happiness.

Obviously, the letter said that I could participate in the pokemon league. So I went inside my house, and prepared a little back pack, that suits my size. I closed the door, and walked to the road that led to the outside world. "finally...prepare yourself Pokemon League, because I'm going to win" I expressed as I started to walk outside Pallet Town, looking at the horizon infront of me.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Kyle smiled to himself. This was what he truly needed to do. Packing all his belongings into a tiny backpack he set out. After finishing his course in medication he was ready to see the world. "The world needs someone like me" he had said to himself, "I just hope I'm ready." Throughout his studing he had learned the pain and suffering going on from other attacks. Right then and there he had vowed to hepl stop the troubles as much as he could. He took one final glance at the home he lived in. "So long. I'm off to start my journey... And maybe find some berries too!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back