• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Topaz/Amethyst Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Pokemon: Garnet Version

Name:

Pokemon: Garnet Version

Hack of:

Pokemon: Fire Red

Features:

- New Custom Trainer Sprites
    - Fakemon
    - New Hero/Heroine
    - Totally new Storyline
    - Time travel
    *all subject to change || More may be added.

Story:

Word has been spread that a group of miscreants have been performing secret operations. The main character gets up and goes downstairs. The character's mom tells him/her that she believes he/she are finally growing up to be responsible. Therefore, she says, she shall be entrusting them with a Pokemon. It's a great test of character and would be a great experience for the main character, according to her. After you leave the 2nd Gym, you see the team walking into the (2nd Town Name)'s museum. You follow them, and you see two. They've herded all the people to the sides. While you walk to the stairway, you'll have tobattle them. When you go upstairs, they'll be another one. Battle him. Then, one of the admins, a girl named Hex, walks through the doorway. She says, "You've been a pain in the but for these guys. I'm sorry, but I have to take you down!~" and sends out a Pokemon. Later on in the game you battle a trainer that is half human, half pokemon. Then you realize that they've been fusing them together.

*Basic beginning. There are many other twists and plots.

Screenshots/Videos:

:( None, yet.

Team:

None, yet. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Yes, it really does seem that way. Guess everyone else is trying to keep the old flame alive. ._.

I'm a bit new to hacking... I need a team...

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    You did say the storyline is basic; okay, I can live with that, I guess. But could you tell me something special about your game? Something that will make it shine, that will distinguish it from all the rest? Even if it's only a hint at it, as long as it's enough to tell me why I should play your game; what makes it really special? The time travel sounds pretty good - although I've heard it talked about elsewhere, and I've seen some in Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends. But I bet you can find something special to tell us.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Some have been added to the first post.

Anyways, I'm looking for a team. I'd love to have some help, as I can't do it all myself.

Back