• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Toy Box

Tsukasa7

Banned
Years
  • Hello everybody! I've spent alot of time finding and collecting many items and Pokemon throughout my many trades and game resets and now im giving them away. I've got lots of pokemon for all who want them and im giving them away for a reasonable deal. All you have to do is give me any pokemon you dont want or need or even care for and i'll give you a pokemon of any kind you ask for and if I dont have it in My Toy Box I'll find one for you and give it to you and and another thing, im also giving items away too as well as berries and TM's. One final thing! THIS IS NO FAKE i've given lots of pokemon away in the past on these forums and now that im back i wish to give more. My toy box remains within the boundries of pokemon diamond and pearl oh and Platinum as well and I use My Pokemon Ranch for the wii as storage just in case your wondering where i put all my pokemon when i do a game reset. Anyway if you use black or white let me know so i can transfer my pokemon and i'll be happy to trade from there as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    umm hi. are you able to trade with black? cos i really would like to have latias/latios. especially if theyre untouched :) and for items, maybe a life orb, leftovers? well, i have some adamant mareep, encore cottonee, and some roost brave bird murkrow. :D

my sister also plays in the 4th gen games. she would really like to have thunderbolt, brick break, ice beam. and for pokes, any starter pokemon except piplup (she like chikorita, im sure. lol), scizor, snorunt.. and i guess just those. :) would you be able to help us? thanks soo much. youre too kind :)

oh. my sister told me she wants a ditto and/or eevee as well.

Last edited:

Tsukasa7

Banned
    Years
  • i will get them to you asap.

Please create a list of pokemon and items you wish to have and i will get back to you on my inventory status of what i have left to trade (which i have alot left to trade). if you wish to have items and you are using a black or white version the items will not carry over to the next game from my diamond to white.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    ive played pokemon for years i pokemon white all i need is a kyogre shiny if possible and jirachi shiny if possible

Years
  • My DS isn't connecting to the WIFI for some reason and it's really making me mad. I would love to trade and battle....but it's so complicated. I need help.

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Would you happen to have a pikachu? It doesn't need to be special/flawless/shiny or anything like that. I'm playing white. =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    Would you be willing to trade any of the event legendary dogs especially suicune for a zoroark? Im using white :)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Would you be willing to trade any of the event legendary dogs especially suicune for a zoroark? Im using white :)

Sorry to dissapoint, but if you haven't noticed he appears to have been booted out of the community, so don't get your hopes up.

Back