• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon toys; Anyone collect?

Years
    Not really, acutally. If I see something I *really* want, I buy it. If not, I don't. If I collected Pokemon toys, I'd have alot more XD
    I do have two Pokemon plushies (Torchic and Pikachu), and a few other random toys (like that Mew that came from Burger King).

Years
    I collect so many things.

I have a Mewtwo plush which is my desktop buddy (ill post pictures someday), Lugia Plush, Two Pikachu's and 1 Togepi.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    OH YEA!!! I collect EVERYTHING!!!!! I even have a special room in my house where I keep it in (it's a little tiny room in the back of my closet in my room) That's where we used to keep my barbies (lol), but I sold them all, and I didn't want my pokemon stuff getting lost around the house, so I turned it into a pokemon shrine (LOL)!!! I still think some things are lost though. I lost some of my games already :( . I'll have to look for them sometime.

[Paper Wings]

Cosmic Castaway
    Years
    I'm an avid collector. I even have an ovenmit with Pikachu and Mewtwo and the gang on it. But I have so much stuff, I can't find anymore places for it in my room and thus some of it has infiltrated my computer room. D; Kyogre, Charizard, and the Torchic tree do battle atop one of my monitors and Flygon, Mew, a Shiny Charizard, and Marshtomp chill out on the tower. Oh, and Sharpedo's floating around somewhere on my desk.

I'd love to bring out my Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Shadow Lugia plushies I ordered from The Pok?mon Center last month, but I'd probably get yelled at for having such a cluttered workspace.

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Most Obsessed

You all will probably freak out when I say this but I have over 8,000 collectables of Pikachu last I inventoried it in my computer, I have been collecting them for over 10 years and most of my collection comes straight from Japan all in mint condition and everything in its original packaging untouched..

My most prized possesion is that I own one of the actual Pokemon Pikachu Volkswagens, I do alot of Kids events and car shows with it as well as anime conventions and official pokemon events....I'd post pics of my collection but I have to have at least 15 posts to tag a link for ya to view it..u can also view all the events I do on cosplay.com under members galleries under PikaBelleChu...

I was also featured in many magazines, newspapers and was even featured on VH-1s totally obsessed show for my obsession.....I dont care what people say as many dont understand or think Im a freak cause of what i do, But I do it cause you only live once and I will make the best of it and just to see people happy when they see my car or the kids faces when they see there pokemon characters come alive before them is the greatest feeling in the world...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

^Yes, I've heard of you. The legendary pikebellechu, the virtually undisputable Number 1 fanatic of Pikachu.

Anyways, the only Pokemon toy I have is a Nidoran Male from Burger King and an Articuno (also from Burger King). I used to have a Gengar with light-up eyes too, but over the years the batteries died. They're now sitting in my room collecting dust.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Wow princesspikabellechu, you're like some sort of celebrity! (Well, at least more than I am, I was on local TV once when I was jumproping in the Rodeo Parade back when I was about 9... ~_~)

Ahem! Anyway, I have quite a few pokemon toys. I have I'd say about 40 of those little pokemon figures (mostly Kanto, some Johto), and Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie, and James figures as well. In addition, I have some talking figures too, like Pikachu, Togepi, Meowth, and Mew (my doggie loved those things). Yep, and I also have several plushies... lemme see if I can remember them all... Pikachu, Togepi (a big one), Flygon, Torchic, Mudkip, Plusle, Ivysaur (I'll tell his story in a bit), Psyduck, Bulbasaur, Marill, and Treecko. The Ivysaur is the most special one to me because he was the only pokemon figure left in the Toys R Us in town, and he must've sat there for years, with no one buying him. He ended up with a clearance tag on him, sitting in with the Mucha Lucha plushie things, and I felt sooo sorry for him. So I took him and hid him among some board games to buy when I had the money. Yep, and I did and now he sits on my bed, watching over my room. ^-^ I named him Kozue.

I don't really buy the toys nowadays, but I do still buy the pushies. However, if I do see a figure that I really like, I'll still buy it.

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    speedfreakish said:
    I haven't seen a 'toy' thread yet... I'm pretty sure there are people out there who have a toy collection besides their card decks and whatnot! anybody have a huge pile of Pokemon toys at home?
    hehe, oh and by the way, my sig is a pic of *some* of my Pokemon toys ^_^

I've never really collected the toys, but I do own a few of them. Like the Burger King pokeballs with that Mewtwo gold looking thingy. I still have it in a drawer somewhere. I'd have to dig to find it by now XD

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Ultimate Pika

Here is just one shot of my Pika Room..Believe me there are about 12 more shots of this room in all angles, Anyone who has viewed my collection in person cant believe the number of yellow when you enter the room of pika doom and the amount of little black bidy eyeballs staring back at ya...I once had my collection on a site but idiots had to come in and make fun of it, why because it was Pokemon, so I took it down...I mean Hey everyone collects something, I just happen to collect Pikachu, I have been collecting him for over 10 years now, finding things on Ebay, anime cons, friends and fans sending me new items, flea markets and so on, Everything I have is in Mint condition and in its original packaging, cant be a true collector unless u cant play with it....LOL...Last I inventoried my collection I stood at a little over 8,000 things....and its still growing and growing.....I swear I have more pika things then all the pokemon centers in the world combined at this point..But not as big as some colletors out there who collect Star Wars, I have a friend whos whole house is Star Wars not just one room like mine is trying to be contained in....and there are shows out there where I have seen worse, but give it time I'm sure I'll have that pika museum one day.......(o~_^o).....

I actually need to update these pics, these were taken about 5 months ago and well I have collected about 200 more things since these pics were taken...But I think you get the idea what a Pika-Holic I am.......

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm I have a few and would love to have more, but my mom thinnks that i "shouldnt waste my money"... I don't really think its wasting though

Back