• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN tRaDe ThReAd!1!1!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Totodile, Cyndaquil and Darkrai for
    Swampert (Lv81) Dialga (Lv59) and Lucario (Lv44)

could I get a treeco please? I can give you a suicune in return.

I'll give you a Sceptile (Lv76) for a Suicune, friend code is in signature.

Last edited:
    Years
  • are you trading the dragonite & deoxys? i have my trade thread in my sig. basically i can trade you any TM, so if you need any, im your man.

hmmm...for six TMs can you trade me:
    Dragonite
    Deoxys
    Totodile
    Garchomp

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Ambipom, sure, except for the Darkrai.

Yes, Eevee for a Mudkip.

I have all the TM's, I used an AR to get all the TM's, sorry, but I don't have any hacked Pokemon, I released all of them, every single one.

Jaypee

Pokemon Breeder and EV Trainer
    Years
  • Can you trade me your totodile/charmander/bulbasaur for my piplup/chimchar/turtwig?

also i have lots of spiritombs i got from breeding.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    is tommorow okay for you?

QUOTE]

Well someone did a deal for a Treecko and a Seviper for the two so that was kind of a better offer so sorry but I'll give my Swampert and Dialga for a Darkrai and a Bidoof or whatever?

Sorry again, but yesterday was my first day and I wanted to get a deal done.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    is tommorow okay for you?

QUOTE]

Well someone did a deal for a Treecko and a Seviper for the two so that was kind of a better offer so sorry but I'll give my Swampert and Dialga for a Darkrai and a Bidoof or whatever?

Sorry again, but yesterday was my first day and I wanted to get a deal done.

That sounds great, when are you available?

Back