• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**POKEMON TRADING**

cloud8151

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey guys I wanted to start a new thread for trading Legendary Pokemon so any way post away :)

*Here's the rules*

-No trading for HACKED Pokemon THERE REALLY BAD

-No saying you have a certain Pokemon and you really don't have it you'll just disappoint people

-If you say your trading a shiny Pokemon for a really rare Pokemon make sure it's actually shiny there's a big rarity difference between shiny and not shiny

-Please put in what game your trading D/P/P cause it can get realy confusing
    and here's just a tip

USE LOGIC.If you are about to trade a legendary or shiny for some common Pokemon or a hacked one (even though you sometimes can't tell so always check) think
    about it because you might make a really dumb move O_o

and finally to get to the trading enjoy :)

Last edited:

bulbarawr

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    LF: Movie Arceus (LEGIT)

ALL I have to offer:
    distant land lugia (almost UT)
    Mattle Hooh (almost UT)
    Agate Celebi Lv100
    10ANIV Celebi UT
    Gamestop Deoxys (almost UT)
    TRU Manaphy (almost UT)
    Alamos Darkrai UT
    Phione UT
    Shokotan Pichu UT
    NZ Jirachi UT

PM me please

Last edited:

cloud8151

Pokemon Master
    Years
    LF: Movie Arceus (LEGIT)

ALL I have to offer:
    TRU Shaymin UT
    distant land lugia (almost UT)
    Mattle Hooh (almost UT)
    Agate Celebi Lv100
    10ANIV Celebi UT
    Gamestop Deoxys (almost UT)
    TRU Manaphy (almost UT)
    Alamos Darkrai UT
    Phione UT
    Shokotan Pichu UT
    NZ Jirachi UT

PM me please
    dude i know this is realy pathetic but i have legit movie arceus but the only probolom is I don't have wi-fi O_o if I do ill trade u asap so you can wait or look for another one oh and what game are you trading on

Back