• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trainers of Old and New

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hello Everyone! Im Shiny Dragons Den! (Ya, a mouth full XD), and I love hacking roms, and playing Hacked games. Even though Ive, Been playing around with roms on and off for years, I still haven't really finished a project.( Mostly due to my pc breaking down, or my file gets a virus). So this time Im hoping I can at least get a good start somewhere in a rom Hack. I have yet to make a youtube channel, but ill work on it, as soon as i can. I have great ideas that I would love to put out there, so looking forward to getting my hack on XD!

P.S. G/S/C is still the best Gen ever!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! You seem very enthusiastic about Rom hacking which is nice to see in someone new. I'm also into Rom hacking but i'm a novice at best. If you ever need help or have a question about anything of that id be happy to help if i can. The emulation page will probably be your best bet to learn from some tutorials and maybe ask some of the community members for assistance. Also doesn't help to make some friends in that area to keep you going. (motivation to keep making it really does help) Also second gen was a great one... most people really thought it as the best. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your hack goes well and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thank you! And i might need some help with one of the projects, we'll see XD.
    Im working on a B/W hack, and I havent seen nor heard an Event Editor(scripting or soemthing like). What Im doing is a Tribute to that best Champions ( in my opinion ).

Back