• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • Brooklyn had felt weird sensation as she wandered down the beach, searching for any signs of life. It was that weird feeling you got when you know you were being watched. Glancing around, Brooklyn's eyes narrowed as she scanned the beach and the trees nearby, something was here, she didn't know where, but it was here, she could feel it.

"Creepy" she mumbled to herself, feeling like one of those dumb chicks from a horror thriller. Sighing Brooklyn continued on, only to stop when she heard something whistling through the air, her eyes widening as twin sharp crescents of blue came flying towards her at unimaginable speeds "The hell!?" glancing around Brooklyn looked for the person, or thing that did that "Alright wise guy! Who's out there and why did you attack me!"

She looked towards the trees when she heard a loud rustle and was knocked speechless when a bird came shooting out from the green cover and slamming its beak roughly into her stomach "Eugh!" Brook gasped loudly when she felt herself soar through the air momentarily before she wound up hitting the grainy sand, tumbling until she wound up stopping, her limbs akimbo "What the hell just hit me" she mumbled wincing as she slowly sat up and spat out wet sand.

"Hn, you not as tough as I thought you were Meowth" a voice murmured from up above. Brook scowled to herself and looked up to glare at whatever was mocking her. It was a small black crow looking bird with a crooked beak, bushy broom looking tail and a feather crest shaped like a witches hat "Just what the hell is your problem! Why'd you attack me you stupid crow!?" she growled up at the bird, that sneered darkly down at her.

"First of all, my name is Murkrow you annoying cat, secondly you stole something of mine and I'd like it back" Brooklyn looked up at the bird incredulous "I stole from you? I didn't steal anything!" hovering in the air with one wing, he pointed to the coin around her neck "That Amulet Coin is mine you cat and I suggest you give it back" she glared "After you just tried to kill me! No way you dumb bird, piss off" she flipped him the bird with her middle claw and the Murkrow scowled before it began to hover out of sight "He I so showed that crow" she smiled slightly, before feeling bad about it moments later "I hope its not mad at me…"

She was caught of guard however when she felt a stinging sensation at the back of her head. The Murkrow had came back with a vengeance and was pecking at her head ruthlessly Brooklyn winced and instinctively brought a paw forward, claws drawn to Scratch the black bird, anticipating this Murkrow quickly pulled back and managed to dodge the attack, it then zoomed back in and resumed its pecking, this time however when she swiped at the bird, she got lucky, catching the it in the eye. Murkrow screeched, clutching its eye with its right wing before it took off into the horizon crying something about revenge.

Brooklyn sighed in relief and looked at the coin in her paw she bought the Amulet Coin up to her eye level, staring at it intently.

"What an odd coin… I wonder what it does."

Shrugging, she continued to walk on, glancing around for someone and as luck would have it, she found someone, three figures she could make out up ahead, she couldn't see what they looked like from her spot, but she noticed a mixture of brown, white and yellow "Hey!" she called out running closer to the trio "Excuse me!" she had dashed to a halt right in front of the three, well two, the third looked to by lying face down in the ocean "Are they alright" she glanced worriedly at the brown creature in the water before turning to gasp at the creatures that stood before her.

One was a short, chubby, rodent with short, yellow fur with brown stripes on the back. It had black-tipped ears and an unusually shaped tail, resembling a lightning bolt, two red sacs were adorned on its cheeks. The other animal, resembled a squirrel it had white fur with a faint blueish tint and had a short light blue stripe which started from its forehead and went all the way down to the tip of the tail. It had a large white tooth sticking out the front of its mouth and deep gray eyes. It had similar sacs on its cheeks, that were yellow instead of red. It also had a big fluffy tail that was almost twice as big as it was, with three spikes at the top of the curl. Its arms and legs were very short.

"P-Pikachu!"

She gaped at the yellow mouse before her, realizing what she had been turned into "I... I'm a Pokemon!"

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Name: Beo Storm

Personality: Beo has a very awkward personality, meaning that he really cares for his friends and family but he has a problem showing it. For some reason he is emotionally crippled and hides behind his true feelings with jokes and smart remarks. Alot of people have a hard time getting along with him because they believe he is just cocky and a jock. The truth is he really cares for the people around him, and at night he lies awake most of the time wondering why he just can't express his feelings. Leadership is one trait that he possess well though, he likes to take charge in times of crisis which is a very good thing, but at times has gotten him in trouble.

Appearance: Beo is about 5'6 with an athletic build to him. His facial features would tell you he doesn't get much sleep from the heavy bags under his eyes and the angry look on his face. He has blue eyes and also a scar going across his left eye down across his nose. Beo's hair is a medium black and it is usually spiked up. he wears a yellow bandanna to keep the sweat out of his eyes. Usually Beo's outfit consist of jeans with a few holes, and a t-shirt.

History: Beo was born as a twin, and he was a very happy and loving baby when he was with his brother. Unfortunately his brother caught a really bad flu and died when they were two years old. From that point on Beo changed he was no longer the happy loving baby he was, instead he barely moved, barley showed any emotion. People say that twins have the greatest bond in the world, which may be why Beo is so emotionless as an adult because he lost apart of himself.

After graduation Beo left behind his friends and family and went to college. The first semester went by really fast and Beo got along with his roommate. Although his roommate was a big pokemon fan and always tried to get Beo to play it. He really wasn't much for video games, and then one day as his roommate had left for the weekend Beo was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling when there was a sudden knock on the door. Beo jumped down and ran to the door only to find no one there, but a package, with a letter strapped to it, he opened up the letter and began to read.

"
    Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!"

Beo stood there and for a moment scratched his head having no idea what to think of this. Then a bunch of thoughts rushed through his head. Maybe he needed a little change to his life, instead of the same old routine, maybe a little adventure could help him find a way to express his feelings. Not even hesitating he ripped open the pacakge to find a stange little black box, and for a minute wondered what could this little thing really do? Finally he opened it up and looked into it blankely, and then all went black.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Cyndaquil
    RP Sample: Since i've been away all of my Rp's have ended so I don't have a sample, but Shadow and Wolf you were both in my Rp. But if thats not good enough I will make one for you.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Ahh finally i'm done with class for the day" Beo said as he left the classroom and headed down the staircase. The weekend was finally here and Beo's roommate would be leaving till monday. As he walked back to his dorm he sighed with relief as he thought about what to do this weekend. Some of his friends were throwing a party tonight, he contemplated about going for a few minutes before pushing the issue away and entering his room to find his roommate had already left. Laying down in his bed he looked at the ceiling and his eyes started to close as he drifted off to sleep.

"BANG BANG"

Beo awoke to a loud banging on his door, he jumped down from his bed and walked to the door. Upon opening it up he found his friend Bill standing there arms folded across his chest.

"Dude! I have been calling you for an hour lets go, the party is about to start!" Bill said with an impatient look on his face.

"Ah i'm sorry man, I passed out after class, and i'm not feeling to well right now I think i'll just skip this one sorry" Beo said in a quiet voice, as Bill looked at him angrily.

"Whatever man, you always do this!" He said as he walked away leaving Beo to be by himself again. Beo then made his way back to his bed and closed his eyes. As he started to drift off to sleep there came another loud bang on the door.

"I"m not going to the party Bill!!" Beo shouted as he put a pillow over his face, before hearing the banging again. Jumping down from his bed once again he made his way to the door and opened it ready to tell Bill off but to his surprise there was no Bill just a small package. Beo picked up the packeage and noticed a letter on it, he opened the letter and started reading it.

" Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!"

Beo stood there and for a moment scratched his head having no idea what to think of this. Then a bunch of thoughts rushed through his head. Maybe he needed a little change to his life, instead of the same old routine, maybe a little adventure could help him find a way to express his feelings. Not even hesitating he ripped open the pacakge to find a stange little black box, and for a minute wondered what could this little thing really do? Finally he opened it up and looked into it blankely, and then all went black.

Chibi Buizel

Where the heck is the airport?
    Years
  • "Hey, are you alright? Hey! ...Ah well, guess I gotta do that.

Sloosh!

A stream of water blasted Niku's face. "Hey! What's the big idea, you jerk?!" he shouted at the culprit. "Well, excuuuuse me, princess." said the one who sprayed the water. As Niku wiped the water out of his eyes, he realized that he was talking to a Totodile. "AAH!! YOU'RE TALKING!!!" yelled Niku, backing away at a rapid speed. "Well, of course I'm talking." the Totodile said. "YOU'RE A TOTODILE!! YOU'RE ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!" Niku yelled, pointing at the Totodile and sweating profusely. "You're a buizel! Your argument is invalid. And I have a name. It's Rasu." the Totodile said, pointing back at Niku.

As Niku heard this, he looked down at his hand, only to find that an orange paw was in its place. After seeing this, he examined his entire body, just as anyone would do if they had just discovered that they've become a furry. After doing so, he simply fell on the ground and passed out. "Ah, dangit. Looks like I'm gonna have to carry him." Rasu said as he picked up the inconscious Buizel and carried him away.

When Niku came to, he was laying on a bed of leaves. As he got up, an apple was chucked at his cheek. "OW! What the heck was that for?!" Niku said, rubbing his cheek in pain. "Good! You're finally awake! Now, Tell me. What were you doing on that beach?" Rasu asked him. But before Niku had time to answer, a feminine scream was heard off in the distance.

Years
  • "Omigosh, I've been kidnapped, thrown into the ocean, turned into a dog, and now I have a tail!" Caitlin heard someone say.

"Did you hear that??" Said Chris, gazing at Caitlin. She nodded slowly "Yeah... I did." She muttered. Caitlin peered at where the voice came from. It was an dog-like creature with thin pointed ears and a brown shiny coat. Chris went on all paws and sprinted towards this creature. As Chris ran, Caitlin rushed along to the dog-ish creature.

"Um Hi?" Caitlin said peering at the dog-creature with curiosity.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Lora turned around as she was done questioning the black dog to find someone behind her.

"Um... hi. Do you happen to know where to get some food, or know what I am?"
    She examined who had asked. It was a small yellow...rodent....thing. It had green ears and tail, along with green circles on her cheeks with a stripe through each one.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I have no idea where I am either." Lora said, looking around. "All I know is that we are on a beach and that their is sand and water around. And I think some trees over there." She pointed her nose to where she saw what looked to be part of a forest.
    "So maybe you may find some food in there. I don't know. I'm sorry, but I'm going to go off alone for a bit." And with that, Lora walked off. She felt kind of bad for leaving them, but then, she needed to have some alone time.

Lora walked along the beach, and tried to piece together what had happened. Were all of these other creatures connected with her somehow? They all seemed confused...maybe they were in the same boat as her! (OCC: No pun intended)
    She looked on, though, and saw a large cat walking along the beach, with something shiny around it's neck. She decided she might as well catch up and see if they knew how to get back.
    She sprinted along the beach until she reached the cat. It looked like a regular cat, although it had a shiny gold oval attached to its forehead and its tail curled up at the end.

"Excuse me," Lora said, trying to be ever so polite, "you wouldn't happen to remember being on a boat would you?"
    She paused as that sentence made her think of the song her brother listened to.
    "If you were," she continued, "do you happen to know a way back to our world?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "That was strange" Beo said to himself finally coming to. As he looked around he noticed something was wrong he was inside what seemed to be a crate. Beo started getting nervous and frantically tried moving around but there was little moving space. Finally he looked up and noticed a man standing above the crate.

"Hey you whats going on, let me out of here now!" Beo shouted to this man but to his surprise the man just smirked and walked away. Feeling a little upset and shocked at the same time from waking up in a crate he stopped panicking and stood still trying to figure out what to do, when all of a sudden the boat was struck by what may have been a wave and sent the crate with Beo in it tumbling into the ocean.

"Not good not good!" Beo shouted before knocking his head off the sides of the crate and passing out. A few hours later Beo awoke with the sun shinning down on him, pieces of the crate lay next to him busted up. He was a relieved to find he was no longer on that boat, but at the same time wondered where he was at. As Beo went to stretch he noticed something different about his hands. All of his fingers were gone and instead were replaced by what he really could not make out, they looked kind of like paws. Beo dashed for the ocean and as he saw his reflection he quickly jumped back in shock. For a few minutes he laid in the sand, till finally he realized what was going on.

"I'm.. i'm a pokemon?" Beo shouted aloud. At that moment a strange smile came across his face, and thoughts raced through his head. "Was this the adventure that letter spoke of? and could this really be happening?"

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    The fox turned to me.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I have no idea where I am either. All I know is that we are on a beach and that their is sand and water around. And I think some trees over there. So maybe you may find some food in there. I don't know. I'm sorry, but I'm going to go off alone for a bit." Then it left.

I sat there for a while. Eventualy the silence and the fact I was sitting there with a black dog covered in bones, atleast I thought they where bones, freeked me out and I stood to go search for someone who could tell me somethin.

"S-sorry, but im gonna go search for food, maybe we'll meet again sometime"

Then I turned and walked off.

I felt bad for the dog because it was left behind, and I'd rather be in a group with someone then alone, but skulls and bones and stuff always creeped me out and trust me being around that stuff too long makes me paranoid.

After a while I looked back and I could'nt see that dog anymore. When I looked ahead again I saw a tan and dark blue animal, it looked like a mouse and a shrew where fused together. It seemed to be shocked.

"I'm.. i'm a pokemon?" I heard it shout.

I stopped. <a pokemon...>

"Thats it!"

I had turned into one of those animals like on Mike's game! Maybey that pokemon can tell me which pokemon I am and what I can do! And i might get some food out of the deal!

I finally reached it and I tapped it on the sholder.

"Hi, um... i heared you yelling and it sounded like you knew what you are and I was wondering if you could tell me what I am, and if you know where to find food that will help me too."

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Hey! Are you OK?!" A voice called. Kate flinched when she felt something press against her back and tried to inch away from it.

"I'm dead. Leave me alone." Kate muttered, her words turning into bubbles as Kate realized that she had almost been completely turned over by the waves.

"I… I'm a Pokémon!" another nearby voice said, obviously feminine.

"Pokémon?" Kate's eyes snapped open, a poor choice since half of her face was submerged in the ocean.

"Ack!" Kate gasped, jumping onto the beach and squeezing her eyes shut, shaking her entire body as she fought the burning in her eyes. After a moment, Kate found that the motion of shaking her body was so… natural. Kate continued to shake, feeling her fur dry off and become warm in the sun. A strange sense of contentment filled Kate and she smiled. After savoring the sensation for another moment, she sat in the sand, opening her eyes to peer at the people—er, creatures—before her. Kate couldn't say that she recognized any of them. They did look rather wet, however, possibly from Kate's little shake-down.

"Did you say Pokémon?" Kate asked. "You mean, like, 'have to snatch them all', Pikachu-" Kate looked at the yellow mousy thing that had been touching her back "-kind of thing?"

Before any of them could answer, Kate plopped down into the sand and muttered, "I knew that that stupid box wasn't for me. My brother must have ordered it or something and used my credit card."

But Kate knew that that wasn't true. None of her credit cards were missing and the note had said nothing about being paid for, only that it was "completely free" or whatever. It had been clearly addressed to her, but what did it mean? Why had she been turned into a Pokémon, and by whom?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo sat in the sand trying to figure out where to head to next he looked around and saw sand and the ocean, and maybe about a mile or so ahead were some trees, maybe a forest? he wondered if he should head in that direction. As he pondered this question a voice came from behind him.

"Hi, um... i heared you yelling and it sounded like you knew what you are and I was wondering if you could tell me what I am, and if you know where to find food that will help me too." The voice said as Beo turned around to see what looked like another pokemon.

"Well to be honest i'm not really sure whats going on, one minute i'm a human then the next i'm a pokemon? As for food I think are best bet would be to head in the direction of those trees, maybe there we can find out more about what we are, and what abilities we have" Beo said to this mouse looking pokemon in front of him.

"Oh by the way i'm Beo, and if you'd like to join me your welcome" He said with a smile on his face.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    ((OOC- Oh gosh, sorry for missing so much! I've been really busy with work this week.))

Zerrah watched as the orange fox-like creature turned it's back on her and walked off and glanced at the green and peach colored mouse-like creature standing next to her. She felt the awkwardness in the air and decided to try to strike up a conversation with the creature. But before she could even open her mouth, the little mouse excused herself and walked off in a hurry. Remembering how frightening she must look to these other things had her a little sad. She pulled herself to her paws and decided to search for food, as her stomach was loudly protesting its emptiness. Just then she heard a burst of surprise, "I'm... I'm a Pokemon?" Her head snapped around until she spotted a small little shrew-creature that had spoken.

"A Pokemon? What in the hell is a Pokemon?" Zerrah puzzled over this for only a few moments before she decided it didn't matter and she started to jog off to a small crop of forest. Once there she began to smell the forest floor for any signs of berries or some other edible plant. Within a little while she had gathered a small pile of food. As she sat down to feast, a small puff of pollen tickled her nose, causing her to sneeze. Immediately a small burst of flame issued from her nose and mouth, catching some of the dried leaves on fire. Jumping back in surprise she screamed "What the hell am I?!"

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Sumner was awakened by the familiar sounds and smell of the ocean, he leaned up and groaned but as he looked around all he could see was darkness.

"Am I... In a box?" Sumner said with some surprise. Still groggy he wasn't sure of his surroundings. "Wh-where the hell am I?" He asked himself out loud.

Sumner stopped and he could hear loud voices outside the box. They were completely muffled and Sumner couldn't make out what they were saying but he tried to respond, he began slamming on the walls of the box trying to get their attention but something was wrong, his body didn't feel quite right. All of a sudden a loud crack of thunder split through the silence and Sumner could feel his crate shifting over the surface it was on. Sumner felt a loud slam and the smell of Salt water became much much stronger.

"HELP! HELP!" He yelled frightened that he might drown. Slowly the smell of salt and seaweed began filling Sumner's head and he began drifting off again. He worried if he fell asleep he might never wake up but to his frustration his consciousness left him and the last thing he felt before going back unconscious was the wood at the base of the crate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumner could feel sand sifting through his every joint as he lifted himself off the ground. He looked down on the ground to notice a nice sandy beach and that his feet were mysteriously missing. He saw water ahead of him and as much as he was afraid to look he needed to know.

Am I dead? Is this heaven? Is this hell? Am I a ghost? I'm so confused.... Sumner thought as he glided effortlessly through the air towards the ocean ahead of him.

He looked deep into the waters and as soon as they became still he finally got a good look at what was wrong. He was a hideous gray ghost with a white skull and a single red eye, his arms were pulled back into a formal position and were for some reason extremely comfortable. Sumner felt nothing but complete shock and awe as he looked down at the monster he had become.

"Is that a duskull? Wow, I had no idea they even lived in these parts! It's amazing where you can find Pokemon nowadays!" Sumner turned to see a young boy roughly 9 or ten standing with a crimson orb in hand at the ready.

I'm... A Pokemon? Sumner thought to himself.. I need to get out of here ... Now!

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    (OOC: dboring if this isnt what you meant by "feel free to go off it how you please" i will delete this post ^-^)

The shrew pokemon turned around. "Well to be honest i'm not really sure whats going on, one minute i'm a human then the next i'm a pokemon? As for food I think are best bet would be to head in the direction of those trees, maybe there we can find out more about what we are, and what abilities we have"

I nodded my head.

He smiled and continued, "Oh by the way i'm Beo, and if you'd like to join me your welcome."

"Ok im Mainasu, but you can call me Mai, and I think you are right about there being food in the woods, lets go."

So we started off across the beach to the woods. When we got to the woods I spoted a tree full of berries, and pointed to the tree.

"You where right there are berries!"

Then a fire caught my eye, I froze and a shiver was sent down my spine, I did'nt belive who was next to it, that black bone dog that creeped me out.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • OOC: I appointed threw a pm and got accepted um so...yeah.

Wallace awoke rubbing his head "awww damn.........where on earth am i, all i remember is opening that box and......." He looked around noticing everything was completely dark ".........ok either im blind or its dark outside, but even if it would be it wouldn't be THIS dark" Wallace tried to get up but banged his head of something making him fall to the floor again "uuuuuugh what happened?" he felt around him, he identified the substance around him as wood, and that he was in a box "Oh jeez im in a box, D-did I get kidnapped.......naaah then I wouldn't be in a wooden box, time to get out of here FALCOM PAWNCH" Wallace shouted striking the box, but for some odd reason he didn't get threw and recoiled his hand in pain "UAAAAARGH BAD IDEA" after calming down he inspected the wood more "weird i should be able to get through here, it's only wood, I never knew how physically weak I was" He sat down in the box thinking.

"Ok so im in this box...maybe i can make it topple over" He thought his face lighting up in the dark, He took a few steps back and rammed into the box making it move "ONE MORE TIME" He yelled running at it again, this time making it topple over, the lid breaking of making Wallace roll out of the box like a bowling ball, into a tree. He stayed in that position for a moment collecting his thoughts before getting up "EYAHAHAHA Wallace wins once again" He looked around him curiously, not noticing he was a Wobbuffet "and thus Wallace's epic quest to find out where the hell he is begins.....by going towards those...................what on earth...." He stopped as he looked around noticing there were a lot of weird....things around the place. That looked like "OH MY GOD MONSTERS" Wallace shouted as he turned around to escape but ran into the same tree he had hit before at full speed, making him fall over onto his back dazed.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "P-Pikachu!" Chris turned, the word catching his attention, and saw some sort of cat standing a bit farther down the beach. Aside from the fact that it was standing on two legs, it looked like a regular cat. White tail, whiskers, a tail; it had all of the characteristics of a cat, although the cat did have a strange coin around its neck and on its head. A maroon furred fox stood behind it. Again, it looked like an ordinary fox, except that instead of one tail, it had about 6, all spaced out like a fan.

<Is anything here normal?> Chris briefly thought before he was interrupted.

"I... I'm a Pokémon!" The cat yelled with a hint of astonishment in its voice.

To this, the dog-like Pokémon got up and shook, causing Chris to step back with his paws in front of his face and getting his already wet fur even more drenched. "Did you say Pokémon?" She asked, and Chris momentarily forgot about the cat. "You mean, like, 'have to snatch them all', Pikachu-. " The dog turned its head and looked directly at Chris. "-kind of thing?" Chris was about to open his mouth to protest when the creature laid back in the sand. "I knew that that stupid box wasn't for me" She muttered. "My brother must have ordered it or something and used my credit card."

<Credit Cards? And a box? Then…> Chris sighed, and he could feel his ears drop down to the sides of his head. "So, you must be a human too, right?" Chris didn't await a response, instead continuing on. "That means… that me and Caitlin aren't the only ones!" His ears perked back up as a newfound energy and hope flowed through him. Sure, it didn't seem like a huge deal, but right now, Chris was just glad he wasn't along. Also, the more people/Pokémon there were the better chance they may have at finding food, shelters, and etcetera. And who knows? Maybe she could tell them where the hell they were. Quickly, he put a slight smile on. "Anyways, I'm Chris, what's your name?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Ok im Mainasu, but you can call me Mai, and I think you are right about there being food in the woods, lets go." Mai said as the two started making there way towards the trees.

Along the way a few questions still remained in Beo's head. <How long would I be trapped here, can I trust Mai, and what am I going to do about classes?> But he decided to shrug these off and have a good time at the moment.

As the two of them made there way through the forest Beo looked around for any sign of food or other pokemon until finally Mai shouted.

"You where right there are berries!"

Beo looked up to the tree in front of them

"now the only question is how to get the berries down?" Beo though aloud before seeing a frightened look come upon Mai's face. Then he saw what had scared him, it was another pokemon, this pokemon looked like a dog, only it had pure black fur, and sharp fangs, it also had bones scattered around it's body.

"Mai it's ok it's just another pokemon, I bet maybe it can tell us where we are and what we are" Beo said as he started to approach the black skeleton dog pokemon.

"Excuse me, do you happen to know where me and my friend are at, you see were not really from around here" Beo said putting a smile across his face trying to be as friendly as possible.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: speed posting isn't pretty O.o')

"I'm Kate," she muttered, her tail whipping over the sand as she concentrated on the Pikachu in front of her, who was looking at her with a strange expression. "Yes, I am a human, and why are you looking at me like that?"

Kate was suddenly drenched by a surge of water that flew out of the ocean. She was about to protest when she saw just what it was that had splashed her. There was a giant lobster thingy standing over her, nearly blocking out the sun with its huge size. There was a yellow star stuck to its head and a blue strip running across its chest, sticking out against its white and red body. It was looking at her with narrowed eyes, its enormous claws snapping together.

"Gleh," Kate choked, frozen in place by fear and suddenly feeling incredibly sick. The creature lunged at her and she suddenly remembered her legs.

"Yikes!" Kate shouted, falling aside to avoid one of its huge pinchers that was now deeply buried in the sand. Without a second thought, Kate spun around and ran for her life away from the beach and soon found herself in a wood. She stopped to catch her breath, her heart continuing to pound away in her chest. Kate tensed after a moment, realizing that she had just abandoned the rest of the people-Pokémon on the beach with that monster.

"An Eevee!" A voice cried from behind her.

Kate spun around, finding, much to her surprise, that there was a girl standing there. She wasn't very old, probably around the age of ten or so, and wasn't dressed like anyone Kate had ever seen before, but the fact that she was looking at a human was astounding.

"A human? I thought… But everyone was a Pokémon," Kate gasped.

The girl reached into her pocket and took out what appeared to be a video game or something. She held it in Kate's direction and pressed a button.

"Eevee. The evolution Pokémon. A rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms." The machine announced.

"What the heck's an Eevee?" Kate demanded, then shook her head. "Never mind. You've got to help us. This giant lobster thing came out of the ocean and it started attacking us. Please help us!"

"Go, Riolu!" the girl yelled in an excited voice, throwing a red and white ball into the air. A red beam shot out of the center and a blue-and-black dog-like creature suddenly appeared, its creepy red eyes fixed on her. It was bigger than her, but not nearly as big as the lobster had been.

"Uhm, where did you…? Never mind. The beach is over-"

"Riolu, use Quick Attack!" the girl shouted.

"Wait, you're attacking me?!" Kate's eyes grew wide and she back away. "What have I done to-"

The dog was suddenly lost in a blur and Kate was struck hard in the stomach by something. She was thrown backwards and was slammed to the hard dirt ground. Kate curled into a ball as pain surged through her. She looked up to see the dog standing over her, a confused expression on its face.

"Why don't you fight back?" It asked, its voice obviously male.

"I don't want to fight you," Kate spat through gritted teeth as she stood. "I need your help-"

"Force Palm!" the girl yelled.

The dog slashed out at her with its paw, striking her beneath the chin. A wave of energy pounded through her and Kate screamed in pain, feeling a wave of blackness threaten to overtake her. She managed to stay conscious, her legs shaking with effort as they held her up. The dog was looking at her, his expression unreadable. Panting heavily, Kate forced herself to look past the dog, finding that the girl was fumbling with her bag. After a moment she pulled out another red and white ball. Kate realized that it was some sort of ball that held Pokémon. Kate wasn't about to let that girl put her inside that and let her bring her who knows where. Kate lunged forward, feeling her body pick up incredible speed just before she collided with the dog. He was surprised, stepping back a bit in response to her sudden attack. Kate just spun around, using the same speed she had suddenly gotten before to race through the woods and return to the beach. She couldn't tell if everyone was still there, but she could clearly see the lobster facing off with a group of smaller Pokémon.

"There's a girl behind me!" Kate yelled, her voice unintentionally shrill. "She has this Pokémon that's attacking me!"

Kate glanced back, finding that the dog was hot on her heels, its paw glowing with power and its eyes narrowed.

"No!" She screamed, running past the Pokémon-people and the giant lobster and jumping into the ocean.

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Wallace heard screams and jerked up "WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH WHAAAAAT" He jumped up and saw a brown fox like being run from the woods, and some weird dog thing following her "CRIPPES ALMIGHTY she needs help" Wallace immediately ran towards her, very slowly "why on earth am I so slow?" He tried harder and harder to run faster but simply couldn't pick up speed. "eyaaaaaaaah" he somehow managed to get in front of the riolu "STOP RIGHT THERE OR ELSAAAAAH" He called as the riolu just jumped on his head and continued his pursuit "OH NONONONONONONONO" Wallace called now also starting to follow them, they couldn't go much further, the beach was just ahead. He could see other creatures there, he had to admit he was a bit scared but they didn't seem hostile like that dog thing

"I need to save her, hopefully she won't be afraid of me if she was afraid of that girl" He thought hurrying along. Still oblivious to the fact that he was Wobbuffet himself. "HEY YOU DOG THING, STOP NOW THAT'S AN ORDER" he then tripped over a rock and fell over, again. "Why do i keep falling over, it's not like i have 4 feet or something gosh" He got up and looked "AAAH WAIT UP WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years

• "I'm Kate," she muttered, her tail whipping over the sand "Yes, I am a human, and why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, I thought that-" Chris started to say, when he was cut off when a huge wave of water hit him. Quickly, he closed his eyes and covered his face to block some of it. <Damnit.> He thought, shaking his head to get some of the water off, <Why do I keep getting soaked?> Once some of the water was actually off, Chris re-opened his eyes, although he really wished he hadn't. Standing a few feet in front of him was some sort of giant lobster. It was easily 3 times his height and had some sort of star on its head. Foam bubbles from its mouth dripped onto the ground as Chris gaped at it.

"Heh... Hi..." Chris finally stammered out, backing up a little bit. Caitlin seemed to do the same thing, and Kate just took off running."You... er... a Human too?"

"HUMAN?" The lobster yelled. "Are you blind or just stupid, Pikachu? Me human?!" It let out a hearty laugh, causing Chris to take yet another step back. "Those soft shells are always on my sand!"

<Soft shells…?> Chris instinctively cocked his head sideways as the lobster put a pincer up to its head, as if it was thinking.

"So Pikachu, if you asked me about humans… then you must be one of their Pokemon! And so they must be here!"

"What?" Chris asked, still keeping his head turned. "How does that make any sense…at all…?"

"Quiet!" The lobster yelled. In a flash, it swiped it's claw across the dirt, kicking up what seemed like a tornado of sand. Before he could even react, the lobster leaped through the cloud, grabbing Chris in between his claws. "Those stupid humans! Always destroying everything of mine!" The lobster yelled, gripping tighter every second. "But now, I'll destroy one of their Pokemon!"

All of a sudden, everything began to slow down, and a burning/tickling sensation started to form on Chris cheeks. It felt as though he had stuck his finger in an electrical socket, only this was happening to his whole body, and that this actually felt good. The experience all happened in fast and slow motion for Chris. Electricity erupted from his cheeks, filling his whole body with an even stranger and more pleasurable sensation. A field of electricity then flew from him and into the lobster and causing it to drop Chris onto his back. The field of electricity died around him, as Chris rolled onto all fours and watched the lobster flinch in pain. Chris stood there in awe and dumbstruck of what had just occurred. Never in his life, would he forget what had just happened.

"There's a girl behind me!" Someone yelled, in an extremely shrill voice. Chris quickly turned to see Kate running towards them. "She has this Pokémon that's attacking me!"

"Yeah! Don't mind the giant lobster!" he yelled back, sparks enveloping his body.

"No!" She screamed, running Chris as well as the giant lobster and jumping into the ocean.

"That was sarcasm!" Chris groaned, running after Kate on all fours. However, he was stopped short as the lobster slammed down one of its giant pincers in front of him.

"What! One wimpy little shock and you think we're done?" The lobster laughed.

"Ah… Damn…"

(OOC: If you see anything on Catcher in the Rye, that's because I'm working on PC and school @ the same time... :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back