• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
  • Hey Chris!" Chris' eyes shot open, and he sat back up. Running towards him was Caitlin holding a bunch of berries wrapped up in leaves. "I found some food!" she exclaimed, smiling whilst putting the berries on the ground near Chris. Then she turned around and went to the creek for a nice cool drink. Chris watched as she walked over to the lake, attempting to cup the water in her paws to take a drink. When that didn't work, she resorted to what Chris had done, and lapped up at the water with her tongue. After she was finished, Caitlin turned to Chris. "If you want, you can have food too..."

Chris glanced at the berries sitting in front of them. "Thanks." He said, giving her a smile before picking up prickly tomato looking one and taking a bite.
    He immediately froze, and for a moment, he thought he was going to spontaneously combust. The berry was extremely spicy, like a Jalapeno pepper, but at the same time, extremely delicious. Even as a human he liked spicy food, but this was beyond words. "Wow, this is good!" he said, taking another bite. After he had eaten it, he tried another blue looking grape one, just to cool his mouth down. Unlike the last one, this tasted sweet and instantly took the spicy flavor away.

Another cool breeze blew across from where he was sitting. "You know, it's kind of nice when things aren't attacking us." He laughed, taking another bite.Through all the fighting and everything, he must've not have realized how hungry he was, and finished another berry. "So, I was thinking that maybe we should try to head into that town Wallace was talking about." Chris said. He couldn't help but think back to that girl with Riolu. Not all humans here could be evil, could they? Chris continued on. "Maybe they can help us somehow. What do you think?" he asked
    , grabbing another berry and taking a bite.

Years
  • "Thanks." He said, giving her a smile before picking up prickly red tomato like berry. "Wow, this is good!" he said, taking another bite. Then he picked up a blue looking grape berry. He took a bite of it.

"You know, it's kind of nice when things aren't attacking us." Chris laughed, taking another bite. Soon he finished the berry. "So, I was thinking that maybe we should try to head into that town Wallace was talking about." Chris said. "Maybe they can help us somehow. What do you think?" he asked, grabbing another berry and taking a bite. Caitlin picked up a pink berry and took a bite of it. Sweetness filled her mouth, as she licked her lips. "Well sure, why not? Not everyone is a "trainer", right? I mean I think I remember watching one of them pokemon shows with my cousin, there was this lady who worked in a house... "Pokemon center" I think it was called... I think the lady's name was nurse happy or something..." She sighed, throwing another berry into her mouth.

"We should get the group, they will need to get to the town too." Caitlin exclaimed. She paused to look at the creek, flowing down through the ground.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    "Whatever, do what you want", She held up the fragmented orb in her paw and couldn't help but notice how it shone in the fading light. "We'll find out what happened before that rat." She turned and walked away, urging the others to follow. "I think we should find somewhere to sleep. It looks like it's getting pretty late."

"Well that was a warm comforting welcome eh guys?" Beo commented, and i could'nt help but snicker."Yeah I guess it is starting to get late, I say we work on finding a place to sleep, but we should also locate some kind of food if at all possible.. I mean I have not eaten since I was back at my dorm room, and to be honest i'm not even sure how long ago that was" Beo contiunued as his stomach growled. We where so close to eating the first time then the stupid birds had to come attack.

"Then we should split up so that we can find more, faster." Zerrah said, and emidiatly stuck her nose to the ground sniffing. She must have found something becuse she ran in some direction.

I decided I should look for something too. A couple of trees to the right of me there was a bush full of little cherry like berries, red on top with a wavy line in the middle seperating the red from tan. I ran up and picked a dozen or so holding them by the leaf. And with that I headed back.

I returned to find Zerrah exidedly excaming "I found the perfect place to sleep tonight! Follow me." We followed her to a fallen tree covered in vines. We waited for the grand tour.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo watched Zerrah take off in an unknown direction and Mai go off also he sat there for a minute, he looked close by for food but could not find anything at all. A few minutes later Mai came walking back holding something in his arms, they seemed to be berries of some sort.. All at once Beo was ready to leap at the berries and eat them all but he couldn't do that he was now part of a team and they should share them, he decided to wait for Zerrah to return. A little while later Zerrah had returned and looked at Mai and Beo.

"I found the perfect place to sleep tonight! Follow me." Zerrah turned and was ready to lead them. Beo quickly took after her with Mai following close behind. Zerrag lead them to a huge treee that looked rotted at the bottom, but at one point of the tree there was a hollow entrance and inside there was a pretty big space enough for all of them.

"Well I guess we can eat the berries Mai found, and then camp out in this tree for the night" Beo said pausing looking up to the sky it was getting pretty close to being dark out. "Ok so what do you guys think?" he said waiting for them to decide.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Well sure, why not? Not everyone is a "trainer", right? I mean I think I remember watching one of them Pokemon shows with my cousin, there was this lady who worked in a house... "Pokemon center" I think it was called... I think the lady's name was Nurse Happy or something..." She sighed, throwing another berry into her mouth.

<Nurse Happy? BowChikaBowWow.> Chris smiled, chuckling silently.

"We should get the group, they will need to get to the town too." Caitlin exclaimed. She paused to look at the creek, flowing down through the ground.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea." Chris said as he stood back up. The necklace on his chest bounced off his chest as he balanced on two legs. "They might be back at the cave or something. We'll meet up there and head off." Chris bent down and picked up some of the berries in his front paws before walking in the direction of the cave. It was kind of tough not having hands anymore and Chris dropped a few along the way. But every time he did, he just frowned, picked it up, and continued on. After a while, the had again reached the cave, although it seemed as though no one was there. "Hmm.. they must still be out looking for food. Chris sighed, sitting down onto the ground and placing the berries he was holding in front of him. "I guess we should just wait here then. Maybe they'll show up soon." He reached over and grabbed another berry, taking a bite.

Years
  • "Yeah that's probably a good idea." Chris said as he stood back up.The fragment orb bounced off his chest as he stood up. "They might be back at the cave or something. We'll meet up there and head off." Chris bent down and picked up some of the berries off the ground as he walked off to the cave. Caitlin walked along side Chris as they both walked into the cave.

"Hmm.. they must still be out looking for food. Chris sighed, sitting down onto the ground and placing the berries he was holding in front of him. "I guess we should just wait here then. Maybe they'll show up soon." He reached over and grabbed another berry, taking a bite.

"I sure hope so..." Sighed Caitlin. "I don't want to see another ghost for as long as I live..." Caitlin sighed deeply and through another berry into her mouth. "At least the cave doesn't smell any more..." Muttered Caitlin.

Caitlin heaved a sigh and began drawing mini pictures in the dust. She didn't know what they were, but she drew them anyway. "Here I am. Stuck in a cave. What next?" She felt a breeze come inside the cave and ruffle through her fur. It wasn't a cold breeze, it was more like a nice breeze.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Zerrah, Beo, and Mai entered the hollow trunk and began to make themselves at home. Zerrah went over to the mushrooms that she had found earlier and began to dig them up. She soon brought them to the center of the dwelling and dumped them into a pile. "Enjoy," she said to the others. She flicked one out of the pile with her paw and looked at the dirt-covered mushroom. "The only thing that I'll miss from my old life is the food," she thought to herself, trying to brush off some of the dirt. She slowly nibbled off a corner of the fungi and let the taste swarm her mouth before she swallowed. "Hey, these aren't half bad." She glanced over to her friends to see how they were fairing.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • OOC: back to work

Wallace walked of a few paces and saw a apple tree. "AHA, bingo............how to get them?"

Try # 1
    "Climbing is good for health and getting food" Wallace said getting to the base of the tree. He hugged the tree and tried to pull himself up, but as he tried to reach higher he fell down. "hmmm that won't work, maybe gravity can help me, if I get enough momentum i can run up the tree" He took 30 steps back and ran at the tree "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" as he reached the tree he slammed into it at full force and fell on his back dazed "That's not going to work"

Try # 2
    "With this bamboo stick i can run at the tree and pogo myself into the treetops to get the apple" Wallace said taking a few steps back "TURANIMO" He yelled running at the tree stick in hand, his stick got a perfect hold in the grass, his skill matching that of Olympic fighters. He flew up into the sky "Im gonna make it Woooooooooooo ..........Oooh crap" He yelled as he flew over the tree and slammed into the floor on the other side "......#@£%"

try # 3
    "VIOLANCE IS THE ANSWER i will throw these stones and hit the apples thus making them fall down, then all i have to do is collect them" He started chugging stones into the tree trying to hit the apples, however he missed and hit something else "grrr why is this so hard" Wallace complained, suddenly a angry Beedrill flew out of the tree "drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrilll" It hissed angrily. ".......this isn't my day AAAAAAAAAH" Wallace yelled running away in a random direction, the Beedrill in close pursuit. Wallace jumped into the river and luckily the Beedrill flew past him. he surfaced again "I WILL GET THOSE APPLES"

try # 4
    "Okay listen, i know i was rather mean and that we've had our differences in the past but, I really need some apples, could you please give me some, 4 or 5? Please.............................OH CMON AT LEAST ANSWER ME, im talking politely aren't I?" The tree however for some odd reason didn't reply "AH FIDDLE-STICKS"

try # 5
    "Shake it baby" Wallace said going up to the tree. "I'll shake the tree, that way all the apples will fall down" He grasped the tree "Here goes NRRRRRRGH" He tried to move the tree's stem but it wouldn't budge "OH CMON MOVE" Wallace yelled kicking the tree "WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME APPLES" The Beedrill in the tree got agitated by all his shouting once again "WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP" It yelled at him zooming out of the tree at him "OH CRAP" Wallace yelled once again running to the river.

try # 6
    "NO, NO I've had enough, GET SOMEWONE ELSE TO GET THE APPLES IVE HAD IT WITH THIS SH*T," He then left the site, on his way a apple fell onto his head "OUCH, hmm well at least i got one" then 3 more fell down and nailed him on the head "WOOTS apples for everyone, thanks tree" He then wobbled back to the cave. In the tree the Beedrill sighed "Thank god he's gone, I should of thrown those apples at him earlier"

Wallace came back to the cave "HEY GUYS I GOT 4 APPLES"

Years
  • "HEY GUYS I GOT 4 APPLES" Caitlin heard Wallace yell as he wobbled into the cave with an arm full of four apples. "You can go and put the apples over here..." Caitlin said, pointing near the berries wrapped in leaves.

"So does anyone know where Kate is...? She seems to have disappeared..." Caitlin heaved a sigh. "Or at least what happened to her?"

Caitlin gazed at the entrance of the cave. "Me and Chris thought that we could go to the town you mentioned, Wallace. I mean not all humans are bad, right?" Caitlin paused for a second. "Well... I think I remember when I was babysitting my cousin, I decided to watch a "Pokemon" show with him... In a town there was this lady... Who looked after "Pokemon"... I think her name was "Nurse happy" or what... What do you think? Should we risk going to town?" Caitlin said, slowly grinding her teeth together.

Caitlin gazed at the entrance of the cave. "Where's Kate? Is she in trouble...? I hope it's not a ghost or anything like that... I hope she's OK..." Caitlin thought nervously, as she unwrapped a berry and tossed it into her mouth.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • "Me and Chris thought that we could go to the town you mentioned, Wallace. I mean not all humans are bad, right?" Caitlin paused for a second. "Well... I think I remember when I was babysitting my cousin, I decided to watch a "Pokemon" show with him... In a town there was this lady... Who looked after "Pokemon"... I think her name was "Nurse happy" or what... What do you think? Should we risk going to town?" Caitlin said, slowly grinding her teeth together.

"well im positive not all humans, er......people are trainers but i still dont want to fight, if its safe enough ill go for sure, we should ask Kate about this" Wallace finished eating a apple whole in one bite and munching on it "Also, we should refrain from calling them humans, make sure we dont forget we are too"

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Everyone was in the little tree cave and Zerrah brought some mushrooms in and they put the food on the ground infront of them. I never liked mushrooms but I do like berries. I looked at everyone and Zerrah had a look my brother used to have, the "Im gonna eat this?" look then she poked at the mushroom and took a bite, "Hey, these aren't half bad." she commented. I decided to have one, "Hey your right!" I exclaimed. Then I took to a berry, it was soft and spicy but not that spicy, i loved it! It may not have been the chips I was striving for but hey I got food, and I looked to see how the others liked the food.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • (OOC: YASHI. LIVES!!! It's alright ladies and gentleman, hold your applause *silence* "You suck!" *a Tomato Berry hits the jeering jerk who said that* Ahem, anyway, I'm back you guys and here's my post! Lets get this show on the road... and sorry its not an epically long 20 page post like I had stupidly promised Wolf... its about 3 pages >_>;;; But that's good, considering I went awol on my group Sorry guys! I hope this post did me some justice!)

After following Zerrah to the spot where they would take shelter for the night, it was a the inside of a rotted tree, with just enough space to fit their little group, Brooklyn quickly isolated herself from the trio, who seemed like the best of friends and curled up into a ball in a corner, blocking everything out everything they said or did, Brooklyn began to think.

"This is such a mess"the girl turned cat scowled "Its all stupid Chris' fault! If he didn't--!" Brook cut herself off mid-thought and frowned, oh who the hell was she kidding, she was just as much at fault as he was, but she initiated the attack by swiping his glowy little yellow ball, speaking of said yellow ball Brook glanced down at the half broken spherical shape that now hung around her neck beside the Amulet Coin, along with the dried and flabby looking berry Kate had given her, she had bitten her tongue to keep from lashing out at the girl as well.

If it was one thing Brook hated, was when people got smart with her and gave attitude, it pissed her off.

Grumbling to herself Brook chucked the berry out of the hollowed out tree and sat on her haunches with a frown etched on her features "I'm not forgiving that jerk for what he did... I should claw his damn eyes out" she hissed, her eyes narrowing as her claws instinctively shot out, only to retract when Zerrah startled her out of her stupor by returning with a handful up berries and mushrooms for them to eat, she frowned at the sight of the Mushrooms however "Ugh, this reminds me of camp... at least wild raccoons won't attack us and steal out food... I hope" cautiously Brook lifted a Mushroom to her mouth and slowly ate it, it wasn't half bad, but its not something she'd eat often.

"Thank's" she mumbled glancing at Zerrah, Beo and Mai before she sighed sadly "I'm sorry, for pulling you guys into this mess... your all welcome to leave if you want. You three seem like a nice little close-knit group and I'm sure you don't need me to ruin whatever it is you guys have got going on" shaking her head, Brooklyn walked towards the mouth of the entrance of their temporary home "I'm gonna go take a walk and clear my head... I've got some stuff to think about before figuring what I'm gonna do next"

Glancing up at the sky, she noticed the sky was turning dark, the sun had already set and it was starting to get pretty peaceful, her keen feline nose picked up the smell of the ocean nearby, so she followed her nose, which led her back to the sandy beach where their little adventure had began. Brook walked along the cool sand, enjoying the feel of the wet grainy dirt moving beneath her paws, long walks at night always seemed to calm her down, especially when she was upset, she'd do this a lot when she'd go with her dad for the weekend, she wander around Manhattan for hours, doing nothing but letting her feet take her where ever, to the park, the docks, just a normal peaceful little walk under the moonlight.

Brook paused briefly to glance up at the sky, sadly noticing that there was not bright and beautiful shining moon to guide her way "Its still nice though" her lips quirked into a light smile.

"Hehehe."

Brooklyn glanced around, her eyes widening as she heard a soft voice "What was that!"

"Hahaha."

It was soft and melodic, it reminded her of a baby or a small infant. Brook's gaze narrowed as she glanced around the beach, she wasn't going crazy was she?

"Aww poor Meowth, she looks so sad"

"She doesn't look sad to me..." this voice was gruff

"That's because your not a female dear, you wouldn't understand"

Where was that voice coming from? She looked above, left and right, on the water and she still couldn't find out who was speaking "Who's there!? Show your self" she growled

"Alright, Alright, no need to get snippy" the gruff voice responded and Brooklyn's eyes went wide as the ocean water before her began to ripple violently, before a large, blue scaled, dragon like serpent appeared before her, staring down at Brooklyn with large and rough yellow eyes "Holy--"

"Language young one" a softer voice murmured before the water on the right of the dragon began to ripple violently and another scaled creature appeared, this one looking a lot more nicer than the dragon. Brooklyn had to crane her neck up to meet this Pokemon's eyes too, they were gentle and tender, a deep watery blue.

"What..." Brooklyn paused to take a breath "What in the world are you two?" the nicer looking serpentine creature smiled and chided Brooklyn with a gentle look "I'm Milotic and this is my mate Gyarados" Milotic pointed to herself with her long and beautiful blue and red colored scale covered tail before pointing to the mean looking Gyarados beside her "Ooh.. I... I'm Brooklyn"

"What a lovely name dear" Brooklyn felt her cheek fur burn at the compliment "T-Thanks miss" Milotic laughed, it was a nice laugh, very melodic and relaxing, like the birds you'd hear singing on a Disney movie, she swished her tail dismissively back and fourth before bringing it to her face "Don't call me miss please, my mother was a miss... I'm not that old"

"Your old enough"Gyarados snorted and rolled his eyes from beside her, which caused him to get whacked in the back of the head "What was that dear?" she asked in a clipped tone "Aah n-nothing love" Gyarados gave a sheepish smile before muttering under his breath about women, this caused Brooklyn to burst into a fit of giggles and Gyarados to scowl down at her, quickly shutting her up and ridding her of the blush.

"Don't scare the poor dear" she reprimanded her life partner before glancing back at Brooklyn "We couldn't help but notice" Gyarados growled softly and Milotic gave a sheepish laugh "Okay, I couldn't help but notice, that you seemed to be a bit down" Brooklyn blinked in shock "H-How... how could you tell?" Milotic grinned "I'm a bit of an empath, I could practically feel your sorrow rolling off you in waves"

Brooklyn's blush returned full-force, with a vengeance, she was embarrassed "Ohohoho, no need to be embarrassed dear, I'm used to it. Care to tell me what's wrong? I'm a good listener" Gyarados sighed, showing his annoyance, Milotic ignore him, he really didn't want to listen to any sob stories tonight, there was more important things for him to worry about... like when he was gonna get some..... Riiight, moving along. Brooklyn glanced between Milotic and Gyarados nervously, when was the last time she'd talked to someone and let it all out... never, she always kept stuff bottled up and even now, she felt uncomfortable spilling her problem's to this really nice stranger "I... I'm sorry, but no..." Brook looked away sadly and Milotic smiled "Its quite alright, I understand."

An awkward silence filled the area and Brooklyn glanced around nervously, she wondered what Beo, Zerrah and Mai were doing at this time "Hmm" blinking Brook looked up at Milotic, who looked thoughtful, before she glanced over to Gyarados, who's eyes widened once he recognized that look "Oh no, no way! I will not!"

"Aww, please Gary-bear"

"Gary-bear?" Brooklyn stifled a snort, while Gyarados blushed, his blue scaled skin turned a light purple "N-No! I will not allow it! I'm not a ferry!" Brooklyn was confused "Ferry?" Milotic nodded "Not to far from here, is a pretty little light show, the Illumise and Volbeat do it every time this year, its absolutely breath taking" Gyarados frowned "Its also for couple's only, not a couple and a stray cat"

Brooklyn brushed off the insult and looked at Milotic again "Couples?" the serpent blushed and nodded "Yeah, it's like a little love dance, the Volbeat and Illumise fly around the water, and light up their tail lights to attract their potential mates, then onces the ritual is over, they put on this pretty little show... we were actually heading over there, but you looked a bit down"

"Oh. W-Well... I don't want you guys to miss out on the show... I mean you've wasted a lot of time talking with me right?" she frowned "Only the beginning" Milotic giggled behind her tail "Its a long mating ritual, we've got time to spare"

"We'll... I don't wanna ruin you night, so you guys go a head. I'll just stay here and look out at the ocean" Milotic looked at Brooklyn briefly before nodding "Okay!" Milotic smiled and turned towards Gyarados "C'mon Gary-bear! Lets go see the light show and ignite some old flames!"Gyarados nodded and murmured "Gladly, that's the smartest thing you said all night..." that earned him a smack in the back of the head and Milotic frowned "Just for that I changed my mind!" the beautiful serpent then flicked her tail and dove into the ocean, Gyarados looking dumbfounded for several moments before following the fuming Milotic "Wait! I didn't mean it! Come back Milly-poo!"

Brooklyn chuckled at the two's antics "Gary-bear and Milly-poo. Ugh, such cheesy little love names" she glanced up at the sky, which had gotten even darker than before, little clouds were floating in the sky, even the moon had come out, casting a beautiful silver ray of light, that shined down on the ocean, it was so pretty. A sparkle of light flashing from below caused Brooklyn to look down and glance at the ball around her neck, a bit of light from the moon had reflected on it, causing it to glow.

"Even if the day was bad... Tonight was... nice." Brooklyn turned away from the ocean, heading back to their hollowed out tree, a small grin plastered on her face, the need to curl up into a ball and sleep like a dead man sounded wonderful right now.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    "I'm sorry, for pulling you guys into this mess... your all welcome to leave if you want. You three seem like a nice little close-knit group and I'm sure you don't need me to ruin whatever it is you guys have got going on. I'm gonna go take a walk and clear my head... I've got some stuff to think about before figuring what I'm gonna do next" Brook said as she headed tword the entrance of their little cave.

Mai kept eating, he felt bad for Brook. He was wrong about thinking Brook would be a bossy grouch, so he kept some for her when she returned. After eating Mai got up and decided to go collect food for later. "Im gonna go walk too, I'll be back in a few."

Mai left the cave in search of food. He found a bush of blue tomatoe lookin berries and they looked good. Then he realized he had nothing to carry the berries in, so he looked around and saw a small teddy bear with a hole in the top of its head, and he took out the stuffing. It reminded him of one of those backpacks that where made to look like stuffed animals, but this one did'nt have back pack straps.

He whent back to picking berries and decided to think about what Zerrah said earlyer. Of course he was'nt in a bad situation as hers was but would he go back to human life? He may be shorter now, but he had some freinds and some sort of powers and at homeit was boring and his parents where nothing to him, ever since the divorce and he hardly interact with them, plus. But Beo and Brook would go back to humanity. He would have Zerrah. Zerrah was'nt how he first thought becuse of her apperance. He'd been making false judgements all day. If he whent home Zerrah would be left alone to start again after helping us and get nothing out of it.

In the end he decided he would probably stay in this new pokemon world thing. The bear was full of berries so he headed back. "I got a bag and berries. I think im gonna go to sleep now." he said to Zerrah and Beo as he laid down, he was tired from the day's events.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "I'm sorry, for pulling you guys into this mess... your all welcome to leave if you want. You three seem like a nice little close-knit group and I'm sure you don't need me to ruin whatever it is you guys have got going on" shaking her head, Brooklyn walked towards the mouth of the entrance of their temporary home "I'm gonna go take a walk and clear my head... I've got some stuff to think about before figuring what I'm gonna do next" She said as she left the tree..

In a way Beo felt bad for her, it seemed whatever had happened to them today was putting a lot of stress on her, or maybe it was something before this he didnt really know what to think about it.. He then noticed the berries lying there on the ground and started eating away at them thanking Zerrah for finding them..

"Well that was delicious! I hadn't eaten all day and that made me feel much more energized.. Apart of me does not even want to sleep yet" He said before looking outside of the tree wondering where Brook had taken off to..

Beo had finished up eating and was now outside laying down next to the tree the were going to sleep in tonight. He started thinking about all the things that had happened today, it all seemed like a really fast dream. He then started to wonder about this group of his, they had split from another group and in his mind he wondered if it was best to split up. In a way he was the only one who wanted to follow this Brooklyn character. But he could see she was all that bad, and felt good when she apologized to them. As Beo lied there his eyes slowly started to close before he heard something coming closer.

"What was that?" Beo asked before finally seeing it was just Brook heading back to the tree. For a second he wondered exactly where she had been all this time and decided maybe it was best to start a conversation.

"So it's really nice out tonight wouldn't you say?" Beo asked her acting causually laying against the tree.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Brooklyn paused when she reached the entrance of their "cave" she had been thinking, still a bit unsure of what their best course of action would be, that is if the trio would agree to follow her. Maybe they could hang around the beach for a bit, or go explore the island, she supposed, she would ask them what they had in mind, Brooklyn wasn't really leader material, but if she had to, she would lead them the best she could.

Beo had startled her with his question when she had made it closer to the cave, his abrupt question caught her off guard and she blinked before stammering out an answer "Y-Yeah... its a nice night" she thought about the couple she had just met moments ago "I met a weird couple though, two big dragons, one was blue and looked like something you'd see out of a chinese storybook, the other was so pretty and reminded me of a swan... they called themselves Gyarados and Milotic, they were... odd." she frowned thoughtfully "I mean, Milotic was nice, but Gyarados seemd like a bit of a grouch"

"They went to go see..." she trailed off trying to remember what Milotic had told her "Ummm some thing about a mating ritual.. these Pokemon are trying to find their mates or something..." scratching her head she looked at Beo "So... umm" this was very awkward for her "How... are you?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Y-Yeah... its a nice night" she thought about the couple she had just met moments ago "I met a weird couple though, two big dragons, one was blue and looked like something you'd see out of a chinese storybook, the other was so pretty and reminded me of a swan... they called themselves Gyarados and Milotic, they were... odd." she frowned thoughtfully "I mean, Milotic was nice, but Gyarados seemd like a bit of a grouch"

"They went to go see..." she trailed off trying to remember what Milotic had told her "Ummm some thing about a mating ritual.. these Pokemon are trying to find their mates or something..." scratching her head she looked at Beo "So... umm" this was very awkward for her "How... are you?"

Beo could see that the previous convesation was making her a bit awkward feeling, and the quick subject change startled him a bit.. although truth be told he was glad she was talking to him, it seemed Mai and Zerrah were going to sleep and he was not tired yet.. He then looked back to her..

"Oh well i'm not bad considering everything that has happened today" He paused for a minute taking a break then he started back up. "It's weird though to tell you the truth, in a way I feel better, I dont know really I guess the thought of something new makes my life more exciting before this it was really at all" He said before quickly looking back up to the sky... It was tough for Beo to open up to people, and he really didnt know much about Brook.

"Well enough about how I am.. How are you" He said still staring at the sky trying to act cool.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: YAY FOR RANDOMLY INSERTING FASHION ACCESSORIES! It doesn't do anything, wolfsrain, don't worry ;) Kate got a little loopy from the flowers… And yes, she did get that scarf from a human xD)

Kate pranced back in the direction of their cave, humming a little tune as her feet silently padded against the grassy forest floor. When she finally got to the entrance, she looked inside to find the other Pokémon-people sitting around eating berries, more likely than not trying to think of what they should do next.

"Hey guys," Kate said, her voice unusually bright.

She flicked her head to the side, causing the pale blue fabric of her new scarf to rustle. She lay down and began rolling a berry between her paws even though she wasn't hungry, beginning to hum again.

"I don't know about you guys, but I vote that we go to the flower town," Kate said, rolling over on her back and staring at them, giggling as she stared at them upside down.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"Oh well I'm not bad considering everything that has happened today" He paused for a minute taking a break then he started back up. "It's weird though to tell you the truth, in a way I feel better, I don't know really I guess the thought of something new makes my life more exciting before this it was really at all" He said before quickly looking back up to the sky.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]She nodded in agreement with what he said, considering all that has happened today, it wasn't all that bad and yeah, being here as a Pokémon was a bit better than her sitting at home falling into the same normal routine that she had done for the past 16 years of her life, all this adventure, it was like a rush, who knew what they would run into next "Well enough about how I am.. How are you" she heard him ask while he stared at the sky. [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Brooklyn frowned thoughtfully "I... I'm good, surprisingly" she mumbled fidgeting with her half of the orb around her neck "I think that walk and meeting that couple was what I needed" she scowled suddenly "I'm still mad at Chris though, I'm not gonna forgive him... yet" she trailed off and shook her head at the thought of their groups ever meeting up.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]But enough about him, we need to worry about us, like what were gonna do in the morning" she clenched one of her clawed paws into a fist "we can't sit here and do nothing, we're gonna find out what happened to us, way before that dumb rat, I'll make sure of it!" her slitted cat eyes blazed with a determinated fury, Brooklyn hated to lose a challenge.[/FONT]

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris leaned against the cave wall, closing his eyes, trying to convince himself that Kate was OK. She had been gone for a long time. If anything happened to her, then it would be his fault. He closed his eyes tighter. She was the one that followed him.If it wasn't for the argument with Brook, then she could be here now. "Stupid cat..." He muttered under his breath, hopefully out of the earshot of everyone else as he held up the fragmented ball.

"Hey guys," Kate said, her voice unusually bright. Chris dropped the fragment, letting it bounce against his chest before looking at her. Almost immediately, he let out a sigh of relief. She looked fine, although she did have a new blue scarf around her neck.

"Welcome back." He said calmly as Kate laid down on the cave floor, knocking the berry back and forth between her front two paws and humming something.

"I don't know about you guys, but I vote that we go to the flower town," Kate said, rolling over on her back and staring at them, giggling as she stared at them upside down.

Chris was a bit skeptical about Kate. She wasn't like this usually. Thinking it was maybe just him, Chris shrugged it off before responding. "Right then, we all agree." He said as he again propped himself up onto two legs. "Lets go." He began to lead the group out of the cave, another thought crossed his mind. How did Kate even know there was a town there, let alone know it had flowers. He looked back at Kate before again shaking off the thought, labeling it as another stupid thing. She had probably just seen it from the cave or something and maybe smelt the flowers. Content with the explanation, he again continued out of the cave and in the direction of the town.

(OOC: I'll post more later. This is about all of the strength I have to post right now...)

Years
  • Caitlin stared at the ground. "Where's Kate?" Caitlin sighed to herself sadly.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Caitlin noticed Kate march in the room, whilst happily humming some sort of tune to herself. "Hey guys," Kate said, as she strutted into the cave. She had a bright blue scarf wrapped around her neck. Caitlin smiled weakly. "Oh thank goodness she's OK..."

"Welcome back." Chris said, as Kate laid down on the floor, bouncing a berry between her paws.

"I don't know about you guys, but I vote we go to flower town," Kate exclaimed, whilst humming cheerfully and staring at them.

"Right then, we all agree." Chris said, as he brought himself onto his legs. "Lets go." He began to lead the group, as Caitlin followed closely behind. "How does Kate know about this town?? How...?" Caitlin slowly shook off her thoughts. Perhaps Kate just heard another trainer or "Pokemon" mention it somewhere.

"Do you know where this... "Flower town" is?" Caitlin piped up as they were trudging through the green forest. "I hope we don't get lost... After all Kate probably doesn't know... Right?" Cailin kicked up piles of dirt as they walked across the forest floor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back