• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years

• Welcome to Pokemon Transformation!
    (Revamped!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Owner: Wolfsrain 23
    Co Owner: ShadowYashi
    Note:
    Yes, Grishnax will not be able to continue on the last one, so he asked me to take over. However, we felt it would be more beneficial to restart/revamp the thread and address all of the mistakes and misconceptions instead of continuing the old one.

So without further adieu, I give you Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Transformation is a game where you, a human, are turned into a pokemon. This is a very free-thinking game, so you can choose your own destiny. You can become a trainers pokemon, you can be wild, heck, you can even form a colony of pokemon! You can team up, or go solo! The options are only as limited as your imagination (and some basic rules).

Signups are currently:
    If a spot is open, send me an SU via PM. First come first serve

Max # of players: 11
    Players now: 11

wolfsrain23 as Chris "Chris" Eaton (Pikachu)

Sumner as Sumner Ekhardt (Duskull)

ShadowYashi as Brook Harris
    (Meowth)

Zanny77 as Lora "Kitsunebi" Davenpor (Vulpix)

Sandeon as
    Mainasu "Mai" Genten (Shiny Minun)

Mira as
    Katharine "Kate" Anderson (Eevee)

Election as Maxwell "Max" Riverton (Treeko)

Baby Cynda as Cynda Lee (Shiny Charmander)

KiyoshiOokami as Zerrah
    Kalukai (Houndour)

Blue Mew as Caitlin Dunken(Pachurisu)

Chibi Buizel as Niku Azumaya (Buizel)

dboring as Beo Storm (Cyndaquil)

Wobbuffet as Wallace Turner (Wobbuffet)

Omnizaru as Todd McArthur (Teddiursa)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Player Stats:
    (You will be added once you wake up. We are going by DPPT level up.)

Chris Eaton: Male Pikachu
    Lvl 10
    Moves: ThunderShock, Growl, Tail Whip, ThunderWave, Volt Tackle

Brook Harris: Female Meowth
    Lvl 10
    Moves: Scratch, Growl, Bite, Fake Out, Assist

Maxwell "Max" Riverton: Male Treeko Lvl 7
    Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb

Mainasu "Mai" Genten: Male Shiny Minun Lvl 8
    Moves: Growl, ThunderWave, Quick Attack

Zerrah Kalukai: Female Houndour Lvl 9
    Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog

Caitlin Dunken: Female Pachurisu Lvl 9
    Moves: Growl, Bid
    e, Quick Attack, Charm

Katharine "Kate" Anderson: Female Eevee Lvl 10
    Moves: Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Tackle, Sand Attack, Iron Tail

Niku Azumaya: Male Buizel Lvl 5
    Moves: SonicBoom, Water Sport, Growl

Wallace Turner: Male Wobbuffet level 9
    Moves: Counter, Charm, Splash

Beo Storm: Male Cyndaquill Lvl
    Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen

Todd McArthur: Male Teddiursa lvl 7
    Moves: Covet, Scratch, Fake Tears, Lick, Leer
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Plot Summary
    So if people fall behind in posting for whatever reason, they can check here and get back in :)
    Last Update 7/06/09
    Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Story:
    Your story begins on Earth, not the Pokemon world, as a human. You have had no previous interest in Pokemon, but you know about it. Some of your friends play it, and some of the information has rubbed off onto you, but you don't have much interest in Pokemon. One day, a strange package arrives at your house, addressed to you.

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

You reread the letter, looking for fine print to say something about money, but there is nothing. You decide that it's a good deal, so you go to read the instruction sheet. It explains that all you have to do is open H.T.P., and the rest will explain itself. You decide to check it out, to see if it's worth it. H.T.P. is an unmarked black box, with a single edge jutting out. The edge is obviously where you open it from. When you open H.T.P., the world goes black.

When you wake up, you find that you are on a ship. It appears that you are in a crate, but you can't tell. You hear voices shouting outside. You hear a crack of thunder, and you feel the crate start sliding. You start to fall, and slam into the sea. Because you are in a wooden crate, you float, but you are slammed into the sides of the crate. You fall unconscious...

You wake up to find you are on a beach, with the crate destroyed. There is a forest near the beach, and it appears that there is a town about a few miles down the coast. As you get up, you notice that your hands look different. You go over to the water to check your reflection, and you find that you have turned into a Pokemon!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You have landed right about in the middle of a beach between Cantalave City and Floroma Town. Where you go from there is up to you. (For those of you who don't get it, we are in Sinnoh.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rules:
    1. Follow the forums rules, both the RP and general forum ones.
    2. No spamming. Any post where spam is detected is to be ignored.
    3. No flaming. All flaming posts should be ignored, but if it gets into a flame war, I will report whoever was in it to mods.
    4. This is not a discussion thread, so don't post unless it's for signups, reservations, or if you have already been accepted.
    5. You must be a pokemon that can go on land. That way you can access all of Sinnoh.
    6. You have to be a first form Pokemon.
    7. You can't be a legendary.
    8.There can only be two of the same Pokemon in the game. (ex. there cannot be three people as Pikachus) And I will allow 2 Shinys (First come, first serve)
    9. If you haven't joined yet, PM me if you have questions instead of asking them in this thread.
    10. You can reserve a spot as long as the spot reserve at the top says open. The other condition is that you have to post your SU in the same post as the one you reserved your spot in.
    11. Your History, Personality, and Appearance must have at least two paragraphs each. You can bypass this rule if you give a good enough description, but this is at Yashi and my decision.
    12: Posting is pretty much a free-for-all, but there are two things that you can't do:
    a. Double Post
    b. have a two-person postathon (meaning that you and another person post back to back without other people getting a chance to post constantly) (Conversational wise is OK, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, however, i would prefer you plan via the OOC thread instead.
    13. If you breed and have a child, you can control the child as well as your original Pokemon.
    Signup Sheets:
    Name: (Name/nickname)
    Personality: (What is your character like?)
    Appearance: (What does your character look like?)
    History: (What has happened in the past to your character? Remember, you can't show any interest in Pokemon, and are not from the Pokemon world)
    Pokemon You Want To Be: (Should be obvious)
    RP Sample: (Spoiler tag or link)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other Stuff:

Leveling up will be based on what you are doing in the RP. For example, you won't gain experience if you just laze around for most of the game and let other people do stuff for you. You can gain experience in many ways, some being fighting, building a habitat/living space, entering contests, general survival, etc. I'll tell you in the OOC thread when you level up, but you don't have to post it in this thread. Finding Items are up to you, but TMs/Hms can only be found in stores or when I telll you you can have one of the moves.

Breeding is up to you. As for moves and evolving, you'll go by the real pokemon's patterns. You can also learn the same TMs and breed with the same types (don't go into details about the breeding).

You can understand yourself and other Pokemon, as well as humans. I wanted to make that clear, just so nobody makes a stupid mistake.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My SU (Yes even I have to have one)
    Spoiler:

Hope you have fun everyone!

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • OOC: Hey Guys and Gal's =3
    I'm ShadowYashi, but you can call me Yashi ;3
    As the Co-Owner of this thread I'd like to welcome you all!
    That's uhhh about it >.>;;
    So start sending in those SU's!

Name
    : Brooklyn Harris

Personality: Brooklyn is generally very easy to talk to and get along with, though she's somewhat of a deadpan snarker. Brooklyn is the type of girl who's just too nice for her own good and hates fighting and violence. This does not mean however, that she will take crap from other people, but she does have a tendency to allow people to walk over her, due to her having a somewhat naïve and trusting nature. She loves hanging out with her friends and being with her parents when Brook is alone, she likes to read, or surf the net or she just sits in her room and blasts her iPod. To those Brook doesn't know, she comes off as a bit of a weird girl.

Brooklyn often keeps to herself does some strange things, like breaking randomly out in song. Brook also believes karma and fate have some sort of vendetta against her, because nothing ever seems to go right and no matter how much good she does, Karma does nothing but bite her harshly in the butt and laughs in her face, she's sometimes extremely unlucky and things often never goes her way or turns in her favor, which is why she believes some higher power is out to get her while her best friends are convinced and have jokingly stated she's gone insane.

Appearance: Brooklyn is a brown skinned girl, with a medium build who stands at 5'5 and weighs about 220lbs she has just past the shoulder length, thick brown hair and light brown eyes, she was last seen coming from school and entering her home wearing a black skull beanie a short sleeved black Hollywood Undead Concert T-Shirt with a long sleeved white shirt under that along with ripped blue jeans and some scuffed Chucks. When she is turned into a Pokémon, Brook looks like any regular old Meowth, a cream colored cat, with cream colored paws that shift to tan at the end upon reaching her tail, with triangular shaped ears and an oval shaped head her eyes remain light brown.

History: Brooklyn, though she prefers to be called Brook, was born in the USA and lives in Brooklyn NY, hence her namesake. Brooklyn grew up normally, she lives with her mother, her parents are divorced and her father lives in Manhattan Square and she visits him faithfully on weekends and holidays, her parents have a great relationship, but they split cause the two couldn't live together and they eventually got tired of arguing with one another so they agreed it was best to just divorce and see other people. Her mother is still single, while Brook's dad has found a nice girl and they are currently dating and are thinking of getting engaged. Brooklyn has no problem with this, she's happy that her father is happy. Brook's life is basically perfect at home anyway, at school she's somewhat of an outcast, labeled the weird girl, while her best friends go to different schools, so the Trio usually hangs out on the weekends when they can see each other and they talk to each other faithfully every night on three-way.

During the day her mysterious package arrived, school just seemed longer than usual, though that might've been because of the rain, that lasted up until lunch but even before lunch, everything leading up to her heading home and receiving the package just seemed to go wrong for Brook that day, she woke up late, missed her bus to school had to be stuck in the late room for first period and to top it off it started to rain again when she got home. Surprisingly, no one was home when she got there, her mother worked later shift and didn't get home till 7 and school ended at 3 for her and she's usually home by 4. While her mom was at work and she had just gotten home from school, Brooklyn noticed a strange package that was addressed to their house and it had her name on it. Curious Brook inspected the package before opening it and reading the letter inside.

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P. It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

Brook re read the letter several times, unable to believe this thing didn't have some kind of catch, stuff like this always had some kind of catch… she wouldn't call her life plain, but she would like to see something new for a change, rather than the same stuff all the time, shrugging, Brook dug into the package and pulled out the strange little black box, deciding after re-reading the letter several times and finding no fine print and that nothing could possibly go wrong she supposed, she stared blankly at the black box for a few seconds, before she opened it up and peered inside, then suddenly the world went black.

Pokémon You Want To Be: Meowth

RP Sample: From WolfWhisper's Lenore Region RP
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • XD yeah, There was nothing for me to really change. And you posted your SU in the OOC remember, cause we had already started XD

She needs a bit more History Zanny, two paragraphs minimum. So for now, you are Pending

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Name: Mainasu Genten (nick name mai)
    Personality: Very cheerful and always wanting to play with his freinds. If he likes someone (as a freind) he becomes very clingy and follows them around like they are his mom or something. If someone tries, or does, hurt the person the clings too, he becomes way over protective and becomes serious and mature beyond his age. When he gets hyper he can be very annoying and he only calms down by eating. Many people notice the difrence between his three atitudes, when he is serious and mad they become nevous and scared around him, in his regular state, his hyper state, they get annoyed by his pestering and jumpyness, when he is calm people tend to be releaved and he tends to fall asleep or watch TV ext.
    Appearance: As a human he was very ordinary looking, he had medium long brown hair in a "just from bead" look, hazel eyes, in shape, tan in the summer and in winter he is quite pale, and he was short.
    since he is a pokemon he is a shiny minum. pikachu like ears but fatter in the middle and green, since he is a shiny pokemon (P.S. if i cant be shinny then the ears are blue). he has dots on his cheeks that are green (or blue if he's not shinny) with cream colored subtraction signs in the middle of the dots. A tail, also in a subtraction sign shape, that is green (or blue if he cant be shiny). the rest of his fur is cream colored, exept his hands witch are green (or blue if he cant be shiny).
    History: He was just getting into middle school in Wasington in the US. He had an older brother that was his role modle for life and his parents where divorced so he whent back and forth, with his brother, from his mom to his dad, so he looked at his brother like a dad. He always hated going from house to house becuse of the acward conversations between his mom and dad. He never belived in loving people not in your family so he never had a crush on anyone, he thought it would end up in disaster. He once decided to take up achery, and he had gone to a national archery compoticion and won 3rd. But he soon became bored of it even though the had the best aim in Washington.

One fateful weekday a packadge was sent to his moms, where he was at, it was addresed to his brother but his brother was mad at him, becuse he had pestered his brother him about going camping so he decided to take it to his room as revenge. At first he was just sitting on his bead and watching TV but he soon became curious to what was in it he opened it and found a note and a box. The note read:

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P. It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

He decided it sounded fun so he started at the box, it was black with a single edge jutting out. He wasnt that strong so it toolk him a bit to open it but when he did he fell to the floor and his world faded to black.
    Pokemon You Want To Be: shiny minum (if i cant be shiny then ill be a regular minum)
    (i dont have an RP sample so ill just say what happened the day before the package!<(^^)>): I woke up to the sound of a car pulling out of the drive way and looked out the window next to my bed facing the driveway to see my older brothers car hedding out. I yelled to him
    "Where are you going?"
    He looked puzzled for a minute trying to figure out what i had said becuse he could'ent quite hear me over the engine of his car. then he replied,
    "Camping for the weekend"
    My eyes lit up and I yelled
    "Wait up I want to come too!"
    "Not this time, sorry"
    "Come on let me come, i promise to gather the fire wood and I'll clea---"
    "NO! I gave you an answer, so see ya later"
    He continued to leave.
    "Uuuuuh! Now he's mad at me ontop of the fact that I dont get to go camping."
    I guese i can get a little childish sometimes. Maybe becuse I look up to my brother and he's only 15 so i havent had a mature influence, so I've never looked up to my parents becuse they are divorced and i dont want to end up like them. Speaking of my mom, she was downstairs cooking brackfast. So i whent to go have breakfast.
    "Hey mom"
    "Hey honney, want some eggs?"
    "you bet!"
    She set a plate full of scambled eggs infront of me on the table and i began to chow down.
    "So, do you have plans for today?"
    I dont get why she has any intrest in my life. But I decided to answer anyway.
    "I was gonna call Mike but recently he's been obsessing with his DS, apparently a game called Platinum came out"
    "Realy, whats the game about?"
    "I dont know."
    "Ring Ring"
    I got up to get the phone.
    "Hello"
    "Hey Mai, wanna come over and see my new pokemon i caught on Platinum?"
    Oh yeah, the game was about that pokeman thing.
    "No, watching you playing Pokemen is'nt my idea of a good time, sorry Mike"
    "Its ok, and so you know its Pokemon"
    "Yhea yhea"
    "Bye"
    "Bye"
    "who was that" mom asked
    "Mike"
    "so your not gonna hang out today?"
    "Guese not"
    "ok then get in the car I've got shoping to do"
    So the rest of my day consisted of shoping and TV watching not knowing what would happen the next day.

sorry if it still isnt engnoufh its my first time.

Last edited:

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Found my old signup :3
    Give me a sec, and I'll add some to it.

Name/Nickname: Lora "Kitsunebi" Davenpor

Personality:
    She is extremely intelligent and thoughtful, but doesn't necessarily like working with a group, unless it's with a good group of friends. She usually can get things done on her own, but will sometimes give up if its too difficult or time-consuming. She gives off the look of being intimidating, but is actually a nice person.

She suffers from horrible anxiety and will succumb to panic attacks. She is also extremely paranoid, and very superstitious. Besides this, she can keep his composure and will usually stay calm in a distressful situation.

She is very artistic, and has an elegant way of saying and expressing things. She tries to stay pacifistic, as she doesn't like adrenaline; it makes her not think clearly. She thinks ALL the time, constantly thinking about something, analyzing something, thinking to herself. This leads to her overanalyzing everything and generally missing common sense.

Appearance:
    As a human, she was 6', and had a good medium build. She wasn't really athletic, but not fat. Just...average. She had long black hair, with bangs that got into her eyes (green). She typically wore black clothes (leading people to call her a vampire...although she doesn't argue the existence of them...)

As a Vulpix, she has dark maroon fur, with somewhat tan tails. Her green eyes have turned golden, and she looks somewhat normal for a Vulpix, besides a rather puffy mane and a black mark (resembling a third eye) on her forehead.

History:
    Lora never really had an extraordinary childhood. Her father was in the military, so she moved around a lot. She also seemed to get uprooted from one house to another within 3 years or so. About 4 years ago, they moved to a small town in Maine. There, she found a great community, and found herself being truly happy for once.

She had always a love of music and writing. She was currently writing a book, hoping to get it published when she was done. She also had been trying to get a band together, although unsuccessfully. At her high school, she had managed to get into All-State Chorus, and was an amazing singer.

She had just gotten home from school when her brother (she lives with his mom, dad, bro, and sis) told her she had a package. She when to his room to examine it, seeing a black box. She opened it, and the world went black.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Zanny: Congratulations, you are Accepted. Your SU had few errors so you're good. Welcome back!

@sandeon: It's alright to be Shiny (I'll allow 2 Shinys in the RP. first come first serve)
    But for right now, you are Pending.
    Add some more in Personality and a little more history please and you'll be good.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Alright, I think I finally got a decent chara idea, but I'm not quite ready for an SU...am I permitted to reserve a spot/species (Pika, of course!)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Ha! I have come to reserve a spot as an Eevee, wolfsrain! You can't stop me now! MWAHAHAHA!!!
    I mean... Umm... This is gonna be fun on a bun? *stares up innocently*

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @ Mira: Hmmm.. I guess I have to Reserve you... *shifty eyes*
    And yes, it will be fun on a bun!

@sandeon: Right we're going to go ahead and Accept you. just promise me you'll do the things we talked about. Or else...:bandit:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    Name: Cynda Lee

Personality: Cynda is quite shy and cries a lot. He is very sensitive but can fight back and is stronger than most people at his school. Cynda doesn't have any real friends so is mostly always alone but if he is with someone who is very nice he can become quite talkative and carefree but if he is with someone who he is in love with he can make lots of silly mistakes and mess everything up.

If he gets angry Cynda can cause a lot of damage and pain to others but it is rare for him to get angry so no one is actually worried about making fun of him.

Appearance: Cynda has shoulder length pitch black hair which covers his left eye and sometimes wears glasses but mostly he has contact lenses which make his eyes a red colour but without contact lenses his eyes are a very dark shade of brown. He is about 5 foot 9 inches tall and is bigger than most people in his school and he is medium build. Cynda has a scar going through his left eye and another 3 down his back.

When he is a pokemon Cynda still has his scars on his back and eye. Also his eyes are red from the contact lenses he has and he has black hair in the same style as when he was human

History: Cynda was born to an ordinary family with a mum and dad and 2 sisters who are twins and both 5 years older than him so he was the 'baby' in the family. Growing up he was teased by his sisters and they treated him like dirt but when Cynda was 6 he was out in the woods with his sisters and they were attacked by a bear, which was protecting its young. Cynda was badly injured and one of his sisters was dead but the other was saved by a man with a gun.

After that his sister became so depressed she committed suicide. Now Cynda had these scars children in his neighbourhood and school started to tease him he had no friends and the teachers ignored everything he said. His parents were devastated by the loss of his sisters didn't even notice him and so Cynda had to look after himself. For the next couple of years it was like this. At school Pokemon was quite popular yet he liked Digimon more so again he was picked on because of that. Until one day the H.T.P. package arrived and after reading the letter Cynda so desperately wanting something different opened the H.T.P without thinking about anything.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Shiny Charmander

RP Sample: Jack was flying back to M.t Pyre when he saw a figure standing, waiting for him. As he got closer he saw it was Giovanni. Soon Jack landed and called Dragonite back into his pokeball.

"It's hard to find you" Giovanni said with no expression.

"I'm a hard to get guy" Replied Jack.

"Well I have a job for you. Would you like to take it?" Asked Giovanni.

Jack's eyes started to glow blue then he spoke "One of your commanders was killed late last night and you want me to lead 100 Rockets into battle against a base of Freedom Fighters on Dewford Island" His eyes turned back to blood red.

Giovanni started to clap "Ha! You have done a lot of training haven't you?"

"Well then," Smirked Jack, "Where am I going to go?"

"To a base in Littleroot Town. First, though I want you to read Professor Birch's mind so we can get a picture of what their base looks like," Replied Giovanni "Oh and Marshtomp Heads"

"Easy I'll see you there," Smiled Jack "Go Dragonite." Jack jumped onto Dragonite and they flew away at an amazing speed.

It took a little over an hour to reach their destination in the sky he could see the Grunts running about hurrying to do stuff. As he was landing a group of Grunts circled and aimed guns at him.

"Who are you?" Said one Grunt with long hair.

"I am Agent 002, Jack Jackson, and the pasword is Marshtomp Heads" Shouted Jack.

The Grunts quickly put down their weapons and continued with their own jobs. Jack jumped off Dragonite and and called it back into its pokeball. Looking around he saw that all houses had been flatened to the ground and hundreds of electrical equipment was scattered around. There was only one building which used to be Professor Birch's lab until it was rebuilt into a 10 story building so Jack started to walk towards it. Inside there was nothing but two staircases one going up and the other going down.

"Looks like the infamous one has returned" Said a voice in the shadows

Jack looked towards where the voice was coming from and prepared for a fight.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    I'd like to reserve a spot, please. I'll have my sign-up up in a bit. Thanks!

EDIT: I'd like to reserve as a Treeko.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Alright =3 Eleclion, you are Reserved for Treeko.

EDIT: Hmm, so far, we have 3 Electric Types, 2 Normal Types, and 2 Fire Types and a Grass Type.
    Where the heck are all you Water, Ground, Steel etc lovers out there?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Okay, here it is:

Name: Maxwell Riverton, aka Max

Personality: Maxwell values honor above everything else. When in a good mood, he is warm and friendly, but when angry, he goes into a frenzy of rage. He is a true friend, and will stick with you to the end. However, if you cross him, he will pounce on you in a heartbeat. He is honest and trustworthy, and always tries to do the right thing. He is wary of people he doesn't know, though, and is anything but gullible. Sometimes, he's an observer, watching things from afar. Sometimes, though, he will get completely involved in something, and will see it through to the finish.

Appearance: As a human, Max had short, jet-black hair. He wore a red polo shirt with two golden dragons intertwining, stretching, curving, weaving all along the shirt. For pants, he always wore blue jeans. When he got angry or into a fight, he would pull out a red band and tie it around his head.
    As a Pokemon, he looks like a normal Treeko, except for a crescent-moon shaped scar on the back of his right hand, and has the red band always tied around his head. He is also always chewing on a grass stem.

History: Maxwell was an average boy. He was a good student, but not a great one, and didn't have many friends. Nothing exciting ever happened to him. That all chanced one day when he was 11 years old. Some of the mail of his neighbor, Mr. Takamura, got mixed up with his family's. So, he had to take it over to him. "Mr. Takamura?" he called, knocking on the door. The door swung wide open.
    Looking around and not seeing his neighbor anywhere, he stepped into the house and walked down the hallway. After what felt like hours of walking, he came to a door at the end of the hallway. Listening closely, Max could hear someone inside. Opening the door carefully, he peered inside.
    There was a gigantic training room in here, complete with all kinds of martial arts equipment. And there was Mr. Takamura, leaping from upright pole to upright pole. Then he did a somersault in the air, grabbing a katana out of a wooden block as he went, and smashing a cinderblock in two as he landed. Then he turned to Maxwell.
    "Would you like me to show you how to do that?" he asked. Max nodded, dumbfounded. Anything, ANYTHING to make his life interesting! Two years, Takamura secretly trained Max, who snuck over to his house every day after school, making sure his parents never knew. He learned all kinds of fighting skills and secret martial arts knowledge.
    Then... it happened. Maxwell was 13 years old. Mr. Takamura had a heart attack and died. Horribly miserable, after finding out, he ran inside his house, meaning to go straight up to his room, but tripped over a heavy package in the doorway. "The H.T.P." After reading the message, he quickly through the paper aside and yanked open the box, willing to do anything to escape his misery and sorrow.

Pokemon You Want To Be: Treeko

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Okay, There are a couple of things wrong with your SU it looked like you sorta just threw something together and decided to post it up. But I'd love to accept you, but you'd have to fix it first, I'd like for you to add more history, because one paragraph will not suffice, the maximum is 2 paragraphs at the least, so for now Eleclion, you are Pending.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Okay, There are a couple of things wrong with your SU it looked like you sorta just threw something together and decided to post it up. But I'd love to accept you, but you'd have to fix it first, I'd like for you to add more history, because one paragraph will not suffice, the maximum is 2 paragraphs at the least, so for now Eleclion, you are Pending.

Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night. Completely re-writing my history right now.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Oh, gosh, I hope I'm not too late?!

Name:
    Zerrah Kalukai
    Personality: While she can't stand people that rely on others to do things for them, her parents do just that. She will do anything in her power to show that though her parents are scum, she is nothing like them and will never shame herself like they have done to themselves. She even decided to drop the cursed last name of Haruke and adopt the last name of her beloved nanny (see History).

Zerrah is a very intelligent girl but lacks patience. She loves to read and did well in school, but soon got bored and neglected her schoolwork. Now, with only her senior year remaining, she is struggling to find the time between work and sleep to fit any schoolwork in, let alone school. She hadn't played any video games since her parents looked down on them, believing them to be childish things. She was usually out with her friends at the park playing soccer or hanging out, until she had to start using all her time to work for money to pay off her family's debts. She didn't like to be friends with snooty jocks or bratty cheerleaders, but that doesn't mean she is biased against all of them. Her group of friends was a mixture of all the social cliques at her high school.

Since her father is rotting away in prison (see History), she is forced to pay the bills for both her and her mother. Luckily, she found a job at the local library where she is allowed to read anything she likes with no due dates, and no fines. And forter eighteenth birthday is in less than a year and she is currently looking for an apartment that she can share with a friend, because it will be cheaper than living with her drunk of a mother.

Appearance: Zerrah stands at about 5' 7" and has spiky black hair that falls to just beneath her ears. Her dark eyes are complimented well by her long eyelashes and high cheek bones. Her family heritage is almost all Native American, so her brownish skin flows brilliantly over hardened muscle that was developed from long runs while training for soccer. She usually wears a tank top that is white with black tie-dyed on it, tight black jeans, black Converse shoes and if the weather is on the cooler side she wears a leather jacket that is padded on the inside with fake fur. She also sports two black wristbands on both arms. Her favorite bag is an old ragged backpack that one would refer to as a sack.

As a Houndour, Zerrah is a little bulkier than most, and looks very intimidating. The hair on her body spikes out slightly making her look slightly ragged (like a wet dog). Her tail is slightly narrower and a bit longer than regular Houndour, due to her lenghty build as a human.

History: Zerrah's father once owned a huge corporation that made her family very wealthy. While her mother was at home being pampered by the hired help, Zerrah was usually being kept in her room being raised by her nanny, who was more of a mother than her own. As she grew, she began to share her deepest secrets and confide everything with her nanny, who she knew she could rely on. Sadly, over the years that they spent together, neither of them realized that the nanny had developed a horrible disease that only presents itself in the final stages, when it is too late to help. Within months, the nanny grew sicker and sicker and nothing they could do could stop the disease from spreading to her entire body when finally she passed away.

Sunk in guilt and denial, Zerrah barred herself in her room and sulked in her depression. Concerned about their public image, her parents hired a psychologist and paid him off to keep his silence. A couple months later, Zerrah was freed from her depression and able to accept the death of her mother's replacement.

One day, upon entering a room within earshot of her father she overheard him talking about tricking millions of dollars out of "unsuspecting fools". She immediately realized that her father must be taking illegal action in order to increase his wealth. She rushed to her father, calling him a fraud and that he will be caught and he will pay for his crimes. He flew into a rage and attacked his fourteen year old daughter until she was lying on the floor, beaten, and promised to hold her silence. Despite the horrible injuries that he inflicted on her, she began to gather concrete evidence against her father for embezzlement, and also for assault. Soon she had enough and contacted the FBI. Within hours they seemed to be swarming her house and leading her father away in handcuffs.

Three years later she and her mother live in a rundown apartment as Zerrah's job as their only income. While her mother is lying drunk on the couch, passed out on the floor, or puking her guts out in the bathroom, Zerrah is struggling to pay the bills and hide her remaining money so it isn't spent on more alcohol. One day, returning home from work, she opened the mailbox to find a strange package inside. She carried it to her bedroom and sitting on her bed, slowly and carefully slit open the edges of the box. Taking out a single sheet of paper, she spread it across her lap and read:

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

"Ridiculous," she thought. Yet for some reason, she was drawn to the small black box tucked away inside. She pulled it out and looked all around it searching for some small tag to say Gotcha!! or something stupid like that. She noticed a small edge jutting out and pulled it open. A brilliant flash of light filled her eyes and a small hum of energy filled her ears. She could feel a great power pulling at her. Suddenly, her world went black.

Pokemon You Want To Be:
    Houndour

RP Sample: (This is only my second RP. This is from a Warriors RP)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back