• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transfromation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    ACK! NOOO! DONT DIE ON ME! MOUTH TO MOUTH! MUST BRING RP BACK TO LIFE!!
    I (kevin) ook up to see others standing up and slowly walking around, getting used to there bodies.

"Look!" a voice yells, "Pokemon! Im going to catch em!" I turn around to see a trainer! "Guys!" i wisper! "What do we do?"

Dragonair

Master Of Bird Pokemon
    Years
    Okay No More People But Anyone That Jioned Before This Was Posted Are In The Rpg So The To new People That Jioned Are In

"Okay This Is Wierd" I Say To Myself Out Loud.........."Are You Guys Okay?" I Say As I Look Up And See Everyone In The Form Of A Pokemon "Lets Go Tell Oak I Say To The Whole Group"

P.s:We Can Only Talk Between Each Other In The Rpg Other Human People In The Story(Like Oak) Only Will Hear The Name Of The Pokemon We Are So When We Ask Oak To Help Us If Anyone Wants To Type That Part Of The Story Before Me Just Put Something Like(Drake Wrote Iam Drake Me And My Friends Were transformed Into Pokemon By Mew Help!)

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    I'll just be a Grovyle. *is glad thread got revived*
    After getting up it slowly sinks in that we were all turned into Pok?mon, now in danger of any *evil* trainers, and we would have to wait a while before we could go and get our first Pok?mon.
    "Grov-" I say, choking on not being able to speak when trying to say dang, so I just glare into space and say "Grov(dang)" again. "grovyle grovyle(I agree((we should ask prof. oak)))", I say to drake and then look panickly at the trainer saying, "grovyle grovy grovyle grovyle(but we better make a run for it)." To which point I get up and lop-sidedly scrabble towards the lab. The trainer looks questioningly with a Pok?ball in his hand and says, "hnuh?" To which that point, gathers a lot of wierd and rare Pok?mon like this couldn't normally be found outside a starter lab. He ponders for a minute, then says "all the more reason to catch them!". At thta point I get desperate and shake my head furiosly, "Grovyle!(NOO!)" I say, and scrabble onwards a bit more at the thought of being in a Pokeball....I DEFINANTLY do not like that idea. Then I say, "Grovyle grovyle grovye grov!!(we gotta do something here!)" *starts scrabbling with confused looks from the trainer again*

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    Dragonair said:
    Okay No More People But Anyone That Jioned Before This Was Posted Are In The Rpg So The To new People That Jioned Are In
    Umm, I think that means no more people can join....0.o and just glad I'm telling off a person and reviving the thread. lol. I don't think you can join, sorry, I don't THINK you can.......ask dragonair for a second oppinion if you like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back