• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Treasures!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Looks pretty well done... though the buildings are too brownish-orange. I reccomend that the roof be differently colored than the main part of the buildings.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Not bad not bad.. The only thing that bugs me is those buildings.. the colour is not the best for the roof as said before maybe change it but hey keep it everyone else likes it.. and what about that blank patch next to the gym.. does that lead somewhere? if it doesn't try adding something just to make it look better. Well great so far looking forward to some more towns or whatever you are willing to show. Cya!

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    They always look great to me, This all like second nature to the guys in the Pokemon Treasures froums! Looks sweet!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    rm2k3kid said:
    and what about that blank patch next to the gym.. does that lead somewhere?

Nope, that's just a blank spot where some people will be standing. I would have put more trees there, but I figured I was already overkill with them.
    _____

I really don't see the problem with the houses. The wood is supposed to be that color.. :dead:

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? How long has there been a Treasures thread here??? Hmm... Well, I guess I could just go back to page one and check, but that's not the point! Hey, could someone do me a huuuuge favor? Post a link to the main site and boards, because that has been the one thing keeping me from being more active. I have it favorited on my computer at my grandparent's computer, so I've never really thought about the URL, until, that is, I'm at home and wanting to check up on things... Baaaack on topic, the map looks amazing! I remember each gym looking unique being an idea a while back, so is that building in the shrubberies the gym?

EDIT: Ok, link in the first post... That'll teach me to post first, read later...

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Do you need someone to make the credits? (end of game) I can do special effects example: name shining

I don't think I'm Pokemon Treasure Material though (whatever that means)

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    No you don't. Minty's not 12 for all I know.

Credit effects will all be handled as soon as we get to that stage. Though I'm sure we have another method.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Shadolf said:
    Nope, that's just a blank spot where some people will be standing. I would have put more trees there, but I figured I was already overkill with them.
    Thats what it needs! People lol now that will make it ton's better. Also keep the houses I wasn't thinking straight last night I think they look great now!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    The one thing is, people aren't part of the map. They are characters that move around like you do. So when the game is finished, it will look even better with the people.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    By the way, to whoever said that our names weren't very original, Taion is an Anglicized form of a Greek-like term, since Taion is rich in Greek culture and history. "Hohpo" is an Anglicized version of the Japanese word for "north", since Hohpo is north of Johto.

So come to understand the background of which our region names come from, before you judge and say they aren't original.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello..I am back.
    I have kinda been off/on with PC, but when I tried to join PT I could never log in..so I just left. I will re-join & hope to be able to log in.

Back