• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trivia Challenge.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey Entei is the answer Suicune learns Hydro Pump at level 71

Just PM me if you wnat to be buddies

Pokemon_Veteran

Entei

Dark Angel
    Years
    where did you get it because on my pokemon colleseum I got it at level 40 as a shadow pokemon and when I purified it learned hydro pump on level 42 after it got all its experience.

Entei

Dark Angel
    Years
    Ok next Question. Who was the trainer who had suicune. Also what was the atack suicune had. And how many attack points did it have and what level was it on.

{worth 4 points} this is a hard question.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    You get Suicune of Cipher Admin Venus it is at level 40 it has the moves Shadow rush which doesn't have a Limited PP Surf 15 PP Gust 35 PP and Aurora Beam 20 PP

Pokemon_Veteran

Entei

Dark Angel
    Years
    Good but I only wanted shadow rush. And I meant Attack points like on stats you know special defense so i'm sorry but i'll deduct one point for that. Also just wait for competition I have the hardest question ever as question #5. It's points are so high it will break any tie. And whoever gets the most points does questions.

Entei

Dark Angel
    Years
    Correct eliana 2 points. pokemon veteran 3 points. Ok question 3 what pokemon can fly but has no wings? worth 3 points.

Last edited:

Entei

Dark Angel
    Years
    That was'nt the pokemon I was thinking of actually it was mew but metagross can fly so i'll give you the points. Ok now it's The Pokemaster 3 points eliana 2 points And poke veteran 3 points. Looks like we have a tie don't worry eliana you still have a chance to win. Ok question 4 what pokemon is strong but cute. Think about it. worth 5 points. go for it eliana.

Entei

Dark Angel
    Years
    Correct The Poke Master. Ok Poke Master 8 points poke veteran 3 points eliana 2 points. This is the last question brace your selfes. This pokemon scurry's across the ground happily it plays with other's of it's kind and sometimes shocks itself. evry one has 2 chances at it. worth 50 points.

Back