• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TVanime vs manga

What is your favorite pokemon storyline ?

• Total voters
    Years
    All pokemon fans .I have been watching pokemon the anime version which is quite cool but there is another action packed side 2 pokemon that not much people know.My favorite storyline is the manga.If you havent notice, every pokemon game that comes out has the name of the manga heroes like Red,Greeen,Blue,Yellow,emerald and e.t.c. Most of the pokemon games follow the manga so the if u feel confused, now u should kno y. In the manga These guys have morebrutal battles with pokemons like in the manga gary whose name there is blue use an attack on gastly n the atttack looked like it blew gastlies brains out because he made charzard aim for the main part. Also the battles in the manga r so intense that it's dangerous and the trainer's can even die. In the anime it's all about Ash travellin with his friends n playin arou dwith team rocket n so on. But in the manga it goes further than that. In the manga Ash travels alone but meets up with many people and his pokemon are much stronger than in the anime.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    The manga by a long shot. I have only been reading it since early 2009 and I fell in love with the storyline. It seems more extreme than the anime, and the games for that fact. I would love it if it could be turned into an anime based directly off the manga.

Back