• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Twilight Diamond

peyi

Tiler
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    Hey, this hack looks good, but you don't gave me credits for the shinno houses, peraphs if you want to comprobe it send me a MP

Bye

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • peyi, those are from vincent rom-base... i have restarted however,, i need to redo the screenies as it has completely changed i now use kyledove houses

hey peeps ^_^ update!
    the ow sprite has been changed to a much beeter one lol, made by the team spriter hayashixtenshi! everyone congratulate her on her new staff status lol :p, in other news we really need a scripter if anyone would like to volunteer please post here or send a pm to either me or hayashi, there is a banner for anyone who wishes to support us in the first post

furbz out!
    edit: whoops! didnt realise that i was last erson to post before this plzzz dont castrate me for double posting christos/blazichu *puppy dog eyes*

Last edited by a moderator:

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • Wahoo, the thread is open!
    Anyway, I should start to finish the OW for the hero.
    By the way, what rom base are you using for this hack.
    Are you keeping the Vincent one?

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • YEAH!!! I can't wait to see the screens, but be carefull cause I will pick out every error in the game. ;)

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • You should edit the userbars section and make the picture, not the link. Also add bolds to the subjects like story, team, releases, etc...

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • This will make the thread more attractive. here is a banner!:D
    Pokemon Twilight Diamond

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
  • ok people of pokecommunity, i am currently learning how to hack diamond and pearl so the hack will be suspended for about 2 weeks or more.. whenever i get my motivation back it will be continued. blazichu or christos please lock this thread
    edit : actually scratch that i just recieved a motivation boost workin on it now... dont lock thread lol

spammety spam spam! spammin my own thread! lalalalalala bump! ummmm... moobs! uhhhhh update!!! sinnoh completely mapped and half way thru the bits of orre im including.. so yay!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back